Author Topic: Princess L  (Read 9461 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Princess L
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2015, 08:33:00 PM »
I'd just like to remind everyone that the Internet is serious business.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2015, 08:36:57 PM »
Something that always bothered me about him was years ago when he wanted to sneak drugs into his girlfriend's protein shakes (t3 & clen I believe).  He was asking members how to do it and at what dosages.   >:(
^^
That's drink spiking, he could have gone to prison here in Canada!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2015, 08:51:39 PM »
fuck sake :D at least say the thread name, what was the thread about in general where he melted

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=577679.375
:

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2015, 09:05:30 PM »
Sev is right about one thing. Known people here should be protected from anonymous, insulting tools who persistently stalk others. I know what that feels like.

No wonder Sev wasn't happy when he was reprimanded for doing what others had been doing to him non-stop for a very long time. That surely isn't fair.

If anyone should be banned it is the anonymous tools.

Bring back Junior as well. That vote wasn't fair dinkum.

Bring back Goatboy. He was entertaining and knew how to stir the crap out of everyone who mattered. He gave Bob Chick a good serve. Now that

Chick doesn't post here bring back Goatboy!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2015, 09:06:39 PM »
tell me my jersey looks snug  >:( >:( >:( bah

Just a tad  :-\  ;)

What happened to the thread  ???
:

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2015, 09:10:04 PM »
Sev is right about one thing. Known people here should be protected from anonymous, insulting tools who persistently stalk others. I know what that feels like.

No wonder Sev wasn't happy when he was reprimanded for doing what others had been doing to him non-stop for a very long time. That surely isn't fair.

Bring back Goatboy. He was entertaining and knew how to stir the crap out of everyone who mattered. He gave Bob Chick a good serve. Now that

What you, Vince Basile of Australia?????

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2015, 09:14:07 PM »

Id like to apologize if I've ever crossed the line and offended you at any point on here. I hope we can both agree it was childish and  to move on and let it be.

As a token of my sincerity, id like to offer you one free roundhouse kick to your jaw.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2015, 09:18:08 PM »

45 years after a rigged Mr. C, now he wants his dinkum fair.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2015, 09:18:22 PM »
Just a tad  :-\  ;)

What happened to the thread  ???

not a clue

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2015, 09:19:13 PM »
I would like to sincerely apologize to Sev for ever doubting his lifetime natural status. I should have never hesitated to trust the word of a dirty Gypsy traveler.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2015, 09:34:33 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=577679.375

alright, I guess I'm still too big of a tool to find that post of his to which you, princess L replied to him that he has 2 seconds to clean that shit up, but in general an entertaining thread ;D. And you overexaggarated

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2015, 09:40:08 PM »
Id like to apologize if I've ever crossed the line and offended you at any point on here. I hope we can both agree it was childish and  to move on and let it be.

As a token of my sincerity, id like to offer you one free roundhouse kick to your jaw.

The taunts and ridicule from resident heroes falls away from me like rain from an umbrella! Of course, your being musclebound and slow-witted would cause you to miss your target and I would retaliate by ripping your ribs out.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2015, 09:49:20 PM »
The taunts and ridicule from resident heroes falls away from me like rain from an umbrella! Of course, your being musclebound and slow-witted would cause you to miss your target and I would retaliate by ripping your ribs out.

SET IT UP !!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2015, 09:53:57 PM »

Im doing a fight tour against willing getbiggers.....lets set it up

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2015, 10:00:35 PM »
Im doing a fight tour against willing getbiggers.....lets set it up

I don't fight Dumplings like you! Come down to Australia and live here. Lots of room and sunshine. All your anger will evaporate and you might have your libido restored.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »

This man is not to be trifled with. This man is a beast among men. A warrior among men. Immortal among mortals. This man will kill you with one punch, one kick, one chop.

X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2015, 10:36:06 PM »
This man is not to be trifled with. This man is a beast among men. A warrior among men. Immortal among mortals. This man will kill you with one punch, one kick, one chop.

HAHAHA and just seconds before he's like;

I don't fight Dumplings like you! Come down to Australia and live here. Lots of room and sunshine. All your anger will evaporate and you might have your libido restored.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2015, 10:56:23 PM »

This man will most likely touch you in an improper place.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2015, 11:18:31 PM »

Listen to these pathetic gimmicks. Afraid of their own shadows! I would single-handedly destroy a boatload of gimmicks!

I have never been in a fight as an adult. However, that said, the last guy I would think about fighting would be someone like Josh who has almost nothing to lose. No thanks.

There he is all alone in Regina with a loyal mutt and not much else. Now he has 6 long months of winter to contend with. No wonder he wants to bash others!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2015, 11:29:29 PM »
HAHAHA and just seconds before he's like;

Would love for Basile to man handle me, if you catch my drift.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2015, 11:30:41 PM »
This man will most likely touch you in an improper place.

Dreams can come true.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2015, 11:32:18 PM »
Listen to these pathetic gimmicks. Afraid of their own shadows! I would single-handedly destroy a boatload of gimmicks!

I have never been in a fight as an adult. However, that said, the last guy I would think about fighting would be someone like Josh who has almost nothing to lose. No thanks.

There he is all alone in Regina with a loyal mutt and not much else. Now he has 6 long months of winter to contend with. No wonder he wants to bash others!

Basile,  I love when you put me in my place. Brings out the man in you.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2015, 12:04:05 AM »
Something that always bothered me about him was years ago when he wanted to sneak drugs into his girlfriend's protein shakes (t3 & clen I believe).  He was asking members how to do it and at what dosages.   >:(

Sev is a socicopath / psychopath. One of those two. The point is that he is not well in the head.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:05 AM »
The Boards are fine as they are without unbanning people.

If the boards are 'boring'  to some they are free & able to
Post interesting topics to spark debate.

Maybe as I'm older i dont see the entertainment in having
The place clogged up with 'spamming'  'trolling'  exposing
Peoples identies / private lives / families etc.

Or maybe have a banned members board where those that
Are banned & those that want to interact with them can post
Keeping the rest of Getbig free from the banned people.