Author Topic: Ritilin is Bennafatto's Secret to Getting Cut!! hahahahah (dumb old guys move)  (Read 19701 times)

ether

• Getbig IV
Ritalin, Adderal....good drugs which help many children.

They are classified as stimulants, so the fact that some monkey bodybuilder is using to drop weight is not surprising.

Interesting though, we often use Ritalin to stimulate the elderly to eat more in the hospital.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Not bashing , just thought it was wierd for him to use Ritilin in the regimen... whatever happened to LAsix or up the Winny ..

You obviously know nothing about getting ready for a show.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Exactly. Hypocrites. The REAL criminals are the people who put kids on them.

Those are doctors putting kids on it. What qualifies some no neck hair knuckled retard to make the determination if it's alright
$

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Ritalin, Adderal....good drugs which help many children.

They are classified as stimulants, so the fact that some monkey bodybuilder is using to drop weight is not surprising.

Interesting though, we often use Ritalin to stimulate the elderly to eat more in the hospital.

Bad drug that causes permanent damage to a developing brain in children.

ether

• Getbig IV
Yeah "real criminals" for trying to help children around the world.

You are a retard, why don't you go look up a few studies (which were randomized, blinded and peer reviewed) rather than just sit there on your fat ass and spew what you saw on Entertainment Tonight or Extra.

How would you help your kid if he had ADHD? I assume you have all the answers

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
You obviously know nothing about getting ready for a show.
\
True , I never got on stage in my underwear eithr....
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
go to the doctor, tell him your having trouble paying attention and generally seems jittery like things are moving fast but your spinning your wheels and he'll hook you up

hahahaha, the funny part is that it wouldn't be lying! :D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
hahahaha, the funny part is that it wouldn't be lying! :D

well he'll probably tell you log off Getbig.com at work!
$

Drij

• Getbig IV
I don't know how you see this as this being funny happening to someone. Thats pretty shitty actually. I have to agree with Milos. It seems like it's always laughing at other peoples misfortunes, its negative all the time. Everyone just disses everyone. Pretty annoying and I've been on here for awhile. With all the time spent dissing people spend that time in the gym you might fuckin feel better about yourself. Look at the drive and the commitment bodybuilders make in their life. They don't waste their time like half of the people on here do. If it's not bodybuilding you want to commit to commit to making money or something else. As cliche as this sounds time is money. What you do with that time and where you invest it shows where you are. Invest in yourself already fuck

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
Don't fuck with the Australian Customs and Quarantine! You can't even have a little dried mud on your shoes. :-X

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I don't know how you see this as this being funny happening to someone. Thats pretty shitty actually. I have to agree with Milos. It seems like it's always laughing at other peoples misfortunes, its negative all the time. Everyone just disses everyone. Pretty annoying and I've been on here for awhile. With all the time spent dissing people spend that time in the gym you might fuckin feel better about yourself. Look at the drive and the commitment bodybuilders make in their life. They don't waste their time like half of the people on here do. If it's not bodybuilding you want to commit to commit to making money or something else. As cliche as this sounds time is money. What you do with that time and where you invest it shows where you are. Invest in yourself already f**k

shut the fuck up you whiny homosexual. Go sit in your tinted maxima outside a highschool and try and pull some ass hahahahahaha
$

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
and seriously it's scary how amped up you get. I was eating like 1 bagel a day and that's it. I was running constantly, watery stool, bleeding gums...RIDE THE SNAKE WHOOOOOOOUHJAIOUOIUOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet.  :)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I don't know how you see this as this being funny happening to someone. Thats pretty shitty actually. I have to agree with Milos. It seems like it's always laughing at other peoples misfortunes, its negative all the time. Everyone just disses everyone. Pretty annoying and I've been on here for awhile. With all the time spent dissing people spend that time in the gym you might fuckin feel better about yourself. Look at the drive and the commitment bodybuilders make in their life. They don't waste their time like half of the people on here do. If it's not bodybuilding you want to commit to commit to making money or something else. As cliche as this sounds time is money. What you do with that time and where you invest it shows where you are. Invest in yourself already f**k

We definately have a nominee for the meltdown of the month club! 

Drij

• Getbig IV

shut the f**k up you whiny homosexual. Go sit in your tinted maxima outside a highschool and try and pull some ass hahahahahaha

I say it's shitty Benfatto got busted and that nobody has nothin better to do but complain about other people bodies. Do something with yours. You call me whiny every one here whines and complains. Its annoying to read whats wrong with everybody. Just cause you got a shitty life/body. It's bullshit. Get your shit together.

f**k you

I guess you like maximas.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57548.0

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Those are doctors putting kids on it. What qualifies some no neck hair knuckled retard to make the determination if it's alright

Reading... that's qualifier. Here's a bit of info. There are tomes more out there.

Dr. Mary Ann Block, D. O. is an international expert on the treatment of attention and behavior problems without drugs and a recognized healthcare leader for her natural and practical approach to children's health. Dr. Block is the author of the top-selling books, No More ADHD, No More Antibiotics: Treating Ear and Respiratory Infections The Natural Way, No More Ritalin and Today I Will Not Die, the story of how she helped her mother survive terminal lung cancer in 1991.
ADHD – THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS
In her practice, Dr. Block sees thousands of children    from all over the world who have been damaged both physically and psychologically by the ADHD label. Prior to seeing Dr. Block, most of these children never had a thorough medical exam to rule out any health problems causing the symptoms or as a precaution before prescribing typical ADHD drugs that carry so many risks. Countless children have suffered frightening side-effects to the drugs before seeing Dr. Block. lay
UNDERLYING HEALTH AND LEARNING PROBLEMS
Over the years, Dr. Block, after a comprehensive history and medical exam, has continued to uncover a variety of underlying health problems that are undiagnosed. Dr. Block has seen time and time again how the attention and behavior problems resolve after treating the identified health and learning issues.

What Does ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) Mean?
by Mary Ann Block, D.O.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common diagnosis or "label" for children today. Most children I see in my office have received this label from another doctor, counselor, psychologist or teacher. However, ADHD is a group of symptoms not a disease. The symptoms on which the diagnosis is based are listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), a psychiatric diagnosis manual. This makes ADHD officially a psychiatric diagnosis. The diagnosis for ADHD is completely subjective as there is no objective medical test that can identify it or prove it exists. In the 13 years I have been practicing, I have never seen a child in my office who actually had ADHD. Although a child may have attention and behavior problems, I find that when I do a comprehensive history, physical examination, allergy testing and lab tests, I find an underlying health, nutritional or learning problem causing the symptoms.
Another Devalued, Helplessly Drugged Child

Typically, a child who has been given the ADHD label is prescribed a drug to treat the symptoms. These drugs may have an immediate positive effect on the child's behavior and ability to pay attention. However, for many of the children I see in my office, this positive effect does not last. When the drug stops being effective, the drug is increased, another drug is tried or added to the last. Once again, positive results may occur. This scenario can continue for years with new drugs being tried and added. I have seen children on as many as four psychotrophic drugs at one time.

Drugs such as Ritalin, Adderal, or Dexadrine are commonly used to treat the symptoms of ADHD. Most of these drugs are stimulants and carry a risk of abuse. This is why they are considered controlled substances. Ritalin has similar properties to cocaine. Studies indicate that Ritalin goes the same receptor sites in the brain as cocaine.

For many children, the drugs work immediately to help control the child's behavior and help him or her focus. For children who do not respond to an initial drug treatment, higher doses and combinations of powerful drugs are prescribed. Yet studies show that drug therapy does not fix the problem. When the drug is discontinued, the symptoms return. Some physicians have considered keeping children on these drugs for years. Unfortunately, there are no studies identifying the potential side effects that may result from long-term use of these drugs in children.

Some day, an estimated six million children in the United States will tell us what long-term use of these drugs has done to them. Today's children are the unwitting participants in an uncontrolled drug study. When I see a child struggling emotionally and physically with the ADHD label and current drug treatment, I wonder if ADHD actually stands for "Another Devalued, Helplessly Drugged" child.

Allergies, Diet, Hypoglycemia, Different learning styles

My approach is to look for and treat, whenever possible, the underlying causes of attention and behavior problems rather than using drugs to cover the symptoms. There are many different causes, but the most common I see in my office offer yet another meaning to the diagnosis of ADHD: Allergies, Diet, Hypoglycemia, Different learning styles

Allergies and sensitivities can cause learning and behavioral problems. The irritant can be a variety of factors. For example, the parent of one child who was having trouble in school discovered that the teacher wore heavy cologne. The child had even more problems when the teacher, trying to help, moved the student to the front of the class, closer to her. When the teacher stopped wearing the cologne, the child's problems were resolved. Sometimes foods cause a reaction. When it is a food, it is usually the food the child eats the most, likes the best, and would least likely want to give up.

Avoiding the irritant is recommended but it is not always possible. Many patients undergo allergy treatments. It is important for parents to find a physician who understands the relationship between foods and environmental factors and behavior. All allergists do not. There are some very effective allergy and sensitivity treatments available today.

A Demand for a Healthy Diet

Another definition of ADHD might be A Demand for a Healthy Diet. Our bodies need many nutrients to function properly. Our current diet too often consists of foods that are laden with chemicals and pesticides. Sometimes our foods are not really even foods, but synthetics products made from artificial ingredients. In addition, our bodies must work harder to eliminate the many pollutants in our environment, putting an even greater demand on our nutritional balance. For all my patients, I recommend a healthy diet consisting of organic and natural foods whenever possible, glass-bottled or filtered water, and a daily supplementation of vitamins and minerals.

Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, can cause many behavioral and learning problems. When a child does not eat frequently enough, eats foods to which he or she is allergic, eats too many sugary foods or has difficulty processing sugary foods, blood sugar levels can drop dramatically. To pull these levels back to normal, the body releases adrenaline. Adrenaline triggers the "fight or flight" response. It's good to have high adrenaline levels if one's life is in danger, but it's extremely hard to sit still, listen, and behave when adrenaline release occurs while in the classroom. I recommend that my patients eat every two to three hours, include protein at each meal or snack, and eliminate refined sugars to help balance blood sugar levels throughout the day.

We all learn differently. Most of the children I see who have been diagnosed with ADHD are tactile learners. They like to touch things to learn. However, learning in school requires that a child be able to look and listen. that is, look at the board and listen to the teacher. Tactile learners have difficulty with this. They may do things such as tap their pencils, tug on another student's shirt, or get up and move around. They may disrupt the class and get in trouble, when all they are trying to do is learn the best way they know how. I usually recommend to these children that they hold onto something such as a soft squeeze ball while studying or working in the classroom. But more importantly, I recommend that they develop their auditory and visual abilities. There are various programs available that can be very effective in accomplishing this.
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
And yet more...

U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
Drug and Chemical Evaluation Section,1995

Methylphenidate (Ritalin®) - Overview

1. Ritalin is a Schedule II stimulate, structurally and pharmacologically similar to amphetamines and cocaine and has the same dependency profile of cocaine and other stimulants.

2. Ritalin produces amphetamine and cocaine-like reinforcing effects including increased rate of euphoria and drug liking. Treatment with Ritalin in childhood predisposes takers to cocaine's reinforcing effects.

3. In humans, chronic administration of Ritalin produced tolerance and showed cross-tolerance with cocaine and amphetamines.

4. Ritalin is chosen over cocaine in self-administered preference studies in non-human primates.

5. Ritalin produces behavioral, physiological and reinforcing effects
similar to amphetamines.

6. Ritalin substitutes for cocaine and amphetamines in scientific studies.

7. Children medicated with Ritalin who tried cocaine reported higher levels of drug dependence than those who had not used Ritalin.

8. Ritalin abuse is neither benign or rare in occurrence and is accurately described as producing severe dependence. Sweden removed Ritalin from its market in 1968 because of widespread abuse.

9. More high school seniors were abusing Ritalin than those taking it medically prescribed.

Side-effects of Ritalin: increased blood pressure, heart rate, respirations and temperature; appetite suppression, weight loss, growth retardation; facial tics, muscle twitching, central nervous system stimulation, euphoria, nervousness, irritability and agitation, psychotic episodes, violent behavior, paranoid delusions, hallucinations, bizarre behaviors, heart arrhythmias, palpitations and high blood pressure; tolerance and psychological dependence and death

10. Ritalin will affect normal children and adults the same as those with attention and behavior problems. Effectiveness of Ritalin is not diagnostic.

CHADD, non-profit organization, which promotes the use of Ritalin, also receives a great deal of money from the drug manufacturer of Ritalin. CHADD does not inform its members of the abuse problems of Ritalin. CHADD portrays the drug as a benign, mild stimulant that is not associated with abuse or serious side-effects. Statements by CHADD are inconsistent with scientific literature.

11. The International Narcotics Control Board expressed concern that CHADD is actively lobbying for the use of Ritalin in children.

12. Ritalin is one of the top ten drugs involved in drug thefts and is being abused by health professionals as well as street addicts.

Note from Dr. Block: Since Adderall and Dexadrine are amphetamines, the above statements would also be true of them.

1998 National Institutes of Health Conference on ADHD
Report Summary

■ No valid, independent, consistent test available
■ No data indicating it is a brain dysfunction
■  Drugs don't normalize all behaviors
■ Kids on drugs still have higher level of behavior problems
■ Kids on drugs show little improvement in academic
and social skills
■ No information on treatment for more than one year
■ High doses of drugs cause hypertension, nervous and cardiovascular systems damage

Colorado State Board of Education Resolution
Promoting The Use Of Academic Solutions To Resolve
Problems With Behavior, Attention, And Learning

Whereas, the Colorado State Board of Education is constitutionally charged with the general supervision of K-12 public education; and,
Whereas, the Colorado State Board of Education dedicates itself to increasing academic achievement levels for all students; and,
Whereas, the responsibility of school personnel is to ensure student achievement; and,
Whereas, only medical personnel can recommend the use of prescription medications; and,
Whereas, the Colorado State Board of Education recognizes that there is much concern regarding the issue of appropriate and thorough diagnosis and medication and their impact on student achievement; and,
Whereas, there are documented incidences of highly negative consequences in which psychiatric prescription drugs have been utilized for what are essentially problems of discipline which may be related to lack of academic success;
Therefore Be It Resolved, that the Colorado State Board of Education encourage school personnel to use proven academic and/or classroom management solutions to resolve behavior, attention, and learning difficulties; and,
Be It Further Resolved, that the Colorado State Board of Education encourage greater communication and education among parents, educators, and medical professionals about the effects of psychotropic drugs on student achievement and our ability to provide a safe and civil learning environment.

November 11, 1999

Violence and Psychiatric Drugs

1. On May 25, 1997 18-year-old Jeremy Strohmeyer raped and murdered a 7-year-old African American girl in Las Vegas, Nevada. Strohmeyer had been diagnosed with ADD and prescribed Dexedrine, a Ritalin-like drug, immediately prior to the killing.

2. On October 1, 1997, in Pearl Mississippi, 16-year-old Luke Woodham stabbed his mother, 50-year-old Mary Woodham, to death and then went to his high school where he shot nine people, killing two teenage girls and wounding seven others. Published reports say he was on Prozac.

3. Exactly two months later on Dec 1, 1997, Michael Carneal, a 14-year-old, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded, one of whom was paralyzed. Carneal was reportedly on Ritalin.

4. Then in February 1998, a young man in Huntsville, Alabama on Ritalin went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

5. On March 24, 1998 in Jonesboro, Arkansas, 11-year-old Andrew Golden and 14-year-old Mitchell Johnson shot 15 people killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others. According to one report, the boys were believed to be on Ritalin.

6. Two months later another grisly school massacre occurred. On May 21, 1998 15-year-old Kip Kinkel of Springfield, Oregon murdered his parents and proceeded to his high school where he went on a rampage killing two students and wounding 22 others. Kinkel had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.

7. On April 16, 1999, 15-year-old Shawn Cooper of Notus, Idaho took a 12-gauge shot gun to school and started firing, injuring one student and holding the school hostage for about 20 minutes. Terrified students ran for their lives, some barricading themselves in classrooms. Cooper had been taking Ritalin when he fired the shotgun's rounds.

8. Eighteen-year-old Eric Harris killed 12 students and a teacher at Columbine High School before killing himself. Harris was on one of the SSRI anti-depressants called Luvox.

9. A month later to the day, on May 20, 1999 T.J. Solomon, a 15-year-old high school student in Conyers, Georgia, on Ritalin(r), opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates. Thankfully, none were killed.

10. Fourteen-year-old Rod Mathews who had been prescribed Ritalin(r) since the third grade beat a classmate to death with a bat.
11. Nineteen-year-old James Wilson, who had been on psychiatric drugs for 5 years, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school in Breenwood, South Carolina, killing two young girls and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

According to national news reports in January 1999, ten days after Ryan Ehlis, a college student in Bismark, North Dakota, began taking Adderall to control his attention deficit disorder and to help him with his college studies, he slipped into a psychotic fog and killed his infant daughter. He said God told him to do it. The courts found him innocent after testimony by a psychiatrist and by the manufacturer of the drug that the "psychotic state" was a very rare side effect of Adderall use.

Side Effects of Drugs Used for ADHD
According to the manufacturers' drug inserts and to the Physician Drug Reference, the following are some of the side effects
of the drugs commonly used for ADHD.

Amphetamine/amphetamine type

Ritalin: depression, chronic abuse can lead to tolerance and psychic dependency with varying degrees of abnormal behavior. Frank psychotic episodes can occur. Patients with agitation may react adversely. CBC and platelet count (lab work) are advised. Long-term affects have not been established.
Cardiac side effects: necrotizing vasculitis, thrombocytopenia purpura, blood pressure and pulse changes, rapid heart beat, cardiac arrhythmia, angina.

Adderall: Amphetamine with high potential for abuse, controlled substance, may lead to drug dependence, may exacerbate behavior disturbances and thought disorders, and psychotic episodes.
Cardiac side effects: palpitations, rapid heartbeat, hypertension, cardiomyopathy with chronic use of amphetamines.

Dexedrine: Amphetamine with high potential for abuse, controlled substance, may lead to drug dependence, psychotic episodes.
Cardiac side effects: palpitations, rapid heartbeat, hypertension, cardiomyopathy with chronic amphetamine use.

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI)

Prozac: Anxiety, restlessness, mania/hypomania, seizures, suicide, impaired judgment, agitation, amnesia, confusion, emotional lability, apathy, depersonalization, hallucinations, hostility, paranoid reaction, personality disorder, delusions.
Cardiac side effects: hemorrhage, hypertension, angina, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, heart attack, rapid heart beat, atrial fibrillation, cerebral embolism, heart block.

Zoloft: Mania/hypomania, suicide, agitation, anxiety, emotional lability, apathy, paranoid reactions, hallucinations, aggressive reactions, delusions, illusion.
Cardiac side effects: heart palpitations, chest pain, hypertension, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, syncope, fluid retention, heart attack.

Paxil: Mania/hypomania, impaired judgment, agitation, depression, anxiety, drugged feeling, depersonalization, amnesia, emotional lability, abnormal thinking, hallucinations, lack of emotion, hostility, manic reaction, neurosis, paranoid reaction, antisocial reaction, delirium, delusions, drug dependence, stupor.
Cardiac side effects: hypertension, rapid heartbeat, syncope; EKG abnormalities, angina, heart attack.

Luvox: mania, apathy, amnesia, delusions, depersonalization, drug dependence, emotional lability, hostility, paranoid reaction, and phobia.
Cardiac side effects: hypertension, rapid heartbeat, syncope, angina, heart failure, and heart attack.

and keep moving!

Drij

• Getbig IV
interesting read, but it is from the DEA.

Had no idea it was similar to cocaine and amphetamines.  on the violence and psychiatric drugs those people had problems to begin with. Same goes with people who do crack then do crazy shit afterwards. If they were planning on doing it they were going to do it anyway or have mental issues it's going to happen. Drug or no drug.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
interesting read, but it is from the DEA.

Had no idea it was similar to cocaine and amphetamines.  on the violence and psychiatric drugs those people had problems to begin with. Same goes with people who do crack then do crazy shit afterwards. If they were planning on doing it they were going to do it anyway or have mental issues it's going to happen. Drug or no drug.

Read the post previous to the DEA post. Many (not all but many) of those mental issues are misdiagnosed. The problem is that the school physiatrists seem to prescribe drugs too readily. It might be prudent for a parent to explore all the options and use the drugs only as a last resort. Being informed is the real issue which is why I posted this.
and keep moving!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My brother runs a pharmacy.  Parental abuse of ritalin is a serious issue. I think they snort it.  Really tweaks their world.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
My brother runs a pharmacy.  Parental abuse of ritalin is a serious issue. I think they snort it.  Really tweaks their world.

I've snorted the A.D.D. drug they use in australia.

Then I went to university lectures... :)  Stimulants for education!

Good times, good times..

Drij

• Getbig IV
I agree with that there no point in prescribing something if you don't know the actual side effects thinking this will be the answer to the problem. they need to find other alternatives to treating these conditions than just writing a script. Odd that parents aren't even aware of what is being prescribed.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
A.D.D drugs, or atleast the two I have tried before are a lot like a very clean pharmecutical speed.  Much less heady than caffeine and nowhere near as dirty as your average speed.  They are supposed to increase concentration for kids with A.D.D but to me once they become teenagers (and isolate the fact that they are feeling good from the tablets) they are dangerous because they aren't that much different from hitting speed every day and obviously if you are doing speed or drinking coffee continuously when you're not on them you're at the very least going to be feeling a physical urge to be on them. 

I've known a guy who suffered psychosis from speed.  It was quite frightening how "not there" he was.  The crazy thing was that not only did he suffer that, but when he smoked weed his symptoms hugely increased.  I mean if this guy had smoked one joint a week ago I would know about it by the way he was acting (rarely would he respond to direct questions).  We ended up banning him from coming to our house because he was so hard to deal with and particularly difficult to watch someone who was self destructing.

Anyway, point being, I would never rely on A.D.D drugs unless the situation was extreme.  What parent would give their kids "clean speed" if they knew it were basically that?  An ill informed parent or one who doesn't do a very good job.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
When I was on it at age 19 I was taking 20mg a day and drinking a ton of coffee. I remember feeling like my body wanted to burst from my skin and start running. Awesome feeling! Stacker 2 actually made me feel worse then Aderol
$

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Yeah "real criminals" for trying to help children around the world.

You are a retard, why don't you go look up a few studies (which were randomized, blinded and peer reviewed) rather than just sit there on your fat ass and spew what you saw on Entertainment Tonight or Extra.

How would you help your kid if he had ADHD? I assume you have all the answers

ADHD is a made up disease to sell a drug.  Retard  ::)

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
When I was on it at age 19 I was taking 20mg a day and drinking a ton of coffee. I remember feeling like my body wanted to burst from my skin and start running. Awesome feeling! Stacker 2 actually made me feel worse then Aderol

hell yeah, before I knew better that stuff would let me easily make it through a 2.5 hour workout!! I think it was the first time I did it, I went in for shoulders and tri's and ended up doing cardio after and finishing a whole leg workout to wrap up.

...cortisol much?