Author Topic: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrorists.  (Read 9761 times)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrorists.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2016, 05:29:06 PM »
I think everyone can agree, when we say "terrorist" we mean islamic radicalls,  the killing mass amount of random innocent people because of their religion.  So yes, all terrorist are MUSLIM, and the only way you can defend against this statement, is if you are a diry muslim too

As opposed to what other kind of radicals?

Or as opposed to what other kind of extremists?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2016, 05:30:44 PM »
Bullshit.
Being muslim doesn't equal being radical.

To believe in a murderous sky god and praise and worship an illiterate homicidal pedophile who lived 1600 years ago (or whatever), to back an ideology that demands its faithful hunt and kill non-believers ...

Indeed, radical.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2016, 05:49:24 PM »
To believe in a murderous sky god and praise and worship an illiterate homicidal pedophile who lived 1600 years ago (or whatever), to back an ideology that demands its faithful hunt and kill non-believers ...

Indeed, radical.

Does not compute.
©

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2016, 06:02:39 PM »
Does not compute.

Then you're unusually dim.

You are either stupid from birth, have a learning disability or never pursued even a moderate academic career.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2016, 06:24:21 PM »
Then you're unusually dim.

You are either stupid from birth, have a learning disability or never pursued even a moderate academic career.

Does not compute also.
 ;D
©

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2016, 06:57:32 PM »
Japanese terrorist killed their own with risin attacks. Fd up humans r in all walks of life.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
Japanese terrorist killed their own with risin attacks. Fd up humans r in all walks of life.

I absolutely concur.

I used to work for a Japanese firm in NYC years ago and can attest. HOW. FUCKING. WEIRD. THEY. ARE.

I would put them on the same boat as Muslim radicals.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2016, 08:55:24 PM »
fights, brawls in Japan ::) ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »
I absolutely concur.

I used to work for a Japanese firm in NYC years ago and can attest. HOW. FUCKING. WEIRD. THEY. ARE.

I would put them on the same boat as Muslim radicals.

In what way?

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 10:30:11 PM »
There are muslims in japan.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 02:28:18 AM »
Internet links prove nothing.
But I suggest to use your own brain.

Yes, that is what foilhat morons tells you to do, sadly knowing that you aren't able to do that, because you are an idiot. They kind of lift your spirits by telling you that, and you read their crap and think that you are great thinker, because you see things at their point of view. That's what we who really have some kind of brains call an "illusion", because it is all in your empty head. They also tell you that you shouldn't be a lamb like everyone else, but think with your own brains AND follow their lead... just as a lamb  ;D

All conspiracy theories are based on blind belief, and you like all of those complete idiots who believes that crap, don't even ask for any kind of evidence to prove these theories. You just believe it as they lay that crap before you, never question any bit of that bullshit, and then you come here and tell us that almost every terrorist act is inside job. Now, dear shit for brains, now prove just 1 terrorist act to be an inside job. Just one, I dare you, just one. Pick one and prove that it was inside job, by an undeniable fact's? No one has been able to do that, so you are making history if you can prove it.

What comes that other crap you presented, you are partly right, because it is a fact that all muslims aren't terrorists. But if you turn that around, you can say with just about 99% accuracy, that all terrorist are muslims, and that is also a fact. How can you explain that?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 03:43:41 AM »
Yes.

I have some muslim friends.
They are amongst the most friendly and honest people i met.
Of course I know other types of muslims also.
But then again which nation or religion consists only of sages?

No, I despise any religion.

How often do you hear someone say "of course i know the other kind of hinduist's, Buddhist's, taoist's" etc

Religion is all horse shit but islam undoubtedly take's priority as being the worst for now.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 04:06:10 AM »
Your conspiracy theories are amusing. Let's see your internet links  ::) to show that acts of terrorism are inside jobs.

What a moron you are.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2016, 07:50:22 AM »
Yes, that is what foilhat morons tells you to do, sadly knowing that you aren't able to do that, because you are an idiot. They kind of lift your spirits by telling you that, and you read their crap and think that you are great thinker, because you see things at their point of view. That's what we who really have some kind of brains call an "illusion", because it is all in your empty head. They also tell you that you shouldn't be a lamb like everyone else, but think with your own brains AND follow their lead... just as a lamb  ;D

All conspiracy theories are based on blind belief, and you like all of those complete idiots who believes that crap, don't even ask for any kind of evidence to prove these theories. You just believe it as they lay that crap before you, never question any bit of that bullshit, and then you come here and tell us that almost every terrorist act is inside job. Now, dear shit for brains, now prove just 1 terrorist act to be an inside job. Just one, I dare you, just one. Pick one and prove that it was inside job, by an undeniable fact's? No one has been able to do that, so you are making history if you can prove it.

What comes that other crap you presented, you are partly right, because it is a fact that all muslims aren't terrorists. But if you turn that around, you can say with just about 99% accuracy, that all terrorist are muslims, and that is also a fact. How can you explain that?

Does not compute.

©

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 07:52:49 AM »
This thread proves how dumb bodybuilders are.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2016, 08:02:07 AM »
There is a simple reason we never read about jihadi attacks in Japan. There are no Muslims there. No Muslims, no terrorists.

The USA was once there too.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/160106

Japan is a scary country for many reasons, but there are almost no christians and no muslims there, which is fantastic. They are too intelligent to fall for the middle-east nonsense.

NN

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2016, 01:52:30 PM »
Your conspiracy theories are amusing. Let's see your internet links  ::) to show that acts of terrorism are inside jobs.

Lots of governments and shadow companies are involved with terrorism you didn't know this  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2016, 12:51:16 AM »
Does not compute.

Well, that is quite perfect way to prove your stupidity. By the study, the foilhat morons doesn't compute anything which comes from the outside of their own herd, and your reaction just proves the fact. It also proves that foilhats are the real lambs, because they are totally incompetent to create any kind of answers without the support of their own herd..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2016, 01:01:18 AM »
To get a sense of how violent a "cultural group" is, just look at the home country where the largest concentration of them are.

Really no rocket science about it.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2016, 04:49:19 AM »
Does not compute.

Just ignore him. He believes everything the media tells him.

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2016, 06:11:32 AM »

Yes.
Seems like it.
Sad.
©

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2016, 07:28:25 AM »

And you believe everything what foilhats, aka schoolboys, morons and mentally ill people tells you, and you are moronic enough to think that it is a better way? And please explain this: How would anyone believe your theories, while you are 100% incompetent to provide any kind of evidence to prove these theories? I believe every fucking thing which has been proved to me, not any futile crap like you guys do. Why it isn't even any kind of option, when we are talking about conspiracy theories?

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2016, 07:37:32 AM »
And you believe everything what foilhats, aka schoolboys, morons and mentally ill people tells you, and you are moronic enough to think that it is a better way? And please explain this: How would anyone believe your theories, while you are 100% incompetent to provide any kind of evidence to prove these theories? I believe every fucking thing which has been proved to me, not any futile crap like you guys do. Why it isn't even any kind of option, when we are talking about conspiracy theories?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/sweden-30-grenade-attacks-in-6-months-in-muslim-dominated-malmo

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/275686/losing-malmo-andrew-c-mccarthy

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/09/21/sweden-muslim-refugees-looted-and-robbed-train-to-malmo/

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrori
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2016, 08:04:14 AM »
Anyone find it odd that in 15 years...there have been almost no terrorist acts in the US.  The Boston bombing...but it yielded only a half dozen casualties.  For a group who hates America so much...would you say this a weak effort.  Has our country really been that strong with securing borders or is the "threat" mainly the media hyping it up.
How hard is it to take a missle and shoot down a plane...honestly.  Unlike a bomb, there would be no security.  There are probably a ton of ways to reek havoc on people.  If you're in the terror business, you're doing a poor job of it.
N

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2016, 10:36:59 AM »
Can we please ban OB1?
a