Author Topic: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrorists.  (Read 9760 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrori
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2016, 10:44:50 AM »
Anyone find it odd that in 15 years...there have been almost no terrorist acts in the US.  The Boston bombing...but it yielded only a half dozen casualties.  For a group who hates America so much...would you say this a weak effort.  Has our country really been that strong with securing borders or is the "threat" mainly the media hyping it up.
How hard is it to take a missle and shoot down a plane...honestly.  Unlike a bomb, there would be no security.  There are probably a ton of ways to reek havoc on people.  If you're in the terror business, you're doing a poor job of it.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx... It take me almost 3 seconds to find this page. It seem to me that you are ignorant fool because you are too lazy to use three seconds to google it by yourself, and because of that you are spreading that crap in this forum. How about these?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
 http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/05/terrorist-attacks-by-islamists-in-the-us-since-911

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Japan: No Muslims, No Terrorists.
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2016, 11:44:29 AM »
Can we please ban OB1?

No.
What about banning you instead?
©

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2016, 04:20:07 PM »

OB1

• Getbig IV
©

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2016, 11:15:35 PM »
Can we please ban OB1?

Just ignore that asswipe, he doesn't compute, meaning that he is a complete moron...just like all foil hat lambs  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2016, 03:08:40 AM »
Bullshit.
Muslims doesn't equal terrorists.
After all politicians are the real criminals/terrorists.
Acts of "terrorism" are almost all inside jobs.
Maybe even all of them.
Also Japan isn't really of interest, especially after Fukushima which was forced upon Japan by US terrorists...
HTH

When we say Terrorists, we mean Muslims.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2016, 08:47:00 AM »
There is a simple reason we never read about jihadi attacks in Japan. There are no Muslims there. No Muslims, no terrorists.

The USA was once there too.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/160106
Japan doesn't have a real military, since after we told them they can't after WWII.
So, it is hard for them to get involved in other nations wars.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2016, 10:04:22 AM »
There is a simple reason we never read about jihadi attacks in Japan. There are no Muslims there. No Muslims, no terrorists.

There ar over 70k in Japan....
A

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2016, 10:14:17 AM »
There ar over 70k in Japan....

70000 terrorists.  ;)
©

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/02/another-politician-speaks-out-british-labour-leader-tells-the-world-whos-really-funding-isis/

Garments of fire have been prepared for the kuffer unbelievers. Scalding water will
be poured upon their heads to melt their skins and that which is in their bellies;
and they shall be lashed with rods of iron. If they try to escape, they shall be dragged
back and told, 'taste the torment and the Fires'
. Koran 22:19

Fight those to who the scriptures were given and do not believe in Allah ... until
they are … in absolute submission.
Koran 9:29

Make war on the kuffer unbelievers and hypocrites, and deal harshly with them.
Koran 9:73

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2016, 12:06:55 PM »

The only terrorist attack in Japan came in 1945 X 2

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2016, 12:19:00 PM »
Anyone find it odd that in 15 years...there have been almost no terrorist acts in the US.  The Boston bombing...but it yielded only a half dozen casualties.  For a group who hates America so much...would you say this a weak effort.  Has our country really been that strong with securing borders or is the "threat" mainly the media hyping it up.
How hard is it to take a missle and shoot down a plane...honestly.  Unlike a bomb, there would be no security.  There are probably a ton of ways to reek havoc on people.  If you're in the terror business, you're doing a poor job of it.

:D
"

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2016, 12:34:35 PM »
©

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2016, 02:19:24 PM »
No mama.  No papa.  No whiskey soda.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2016, 06:05:21 PM »
And you believe everything what foilhats, aka schoolboys, morons and mentally ill people tells you, and you are moronic enough to think that it is a better way? And please explain this: How would anyone believe your theories, while you are 100% incompetent to provide any kind of evidence to prove these theories? I believe every fucking thing which has been proved to me, not any futile crap like you guys do. Why it isn't even any kind of option, when we are talking about conspiracy theories?

There's a difference between seeing how much the world lies and twists things for their own purpose in many events and using your brain vs believing everything is a conspiracy. You just believe what you are told.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2016, 06:19:10 PM »

Strange graph representing liberal revisionist history. I'm not keeping score but off the top of my head, I've got:
2009 Fort Hood, TX - 14 killed by Muslim jihadist
2015 Chattanooga, TN - 5 killed by Muslim jihadist
2015 San Bernardino, CA - 15 killed by Muslim jihadists

That's 34 right there without any help from Google.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2016, 09:34:40 PM »
As far as I know there is islam in Japan, just not as massive as in other places in the world and the country has policies that disencourage muslims from thinking of Japan either for staying there or work.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2016, 01:11:27 AM »
Protest against the illegal foreigners & immigrants in Japan

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2016, 01:23:34 AM »
Terrorist  = Errorist

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2016, 01:45:14 AM »
As far as I know there is islam in Japan, just not as massive as in other places in the world and the country has policies that disencourage muslims from thinking of Japan either for staying there or work.

Muslims constitute less than 0.1% of the Japanese population.  And those Muslims are primarily Malays, Indonesians, and other SE Asian types. 
There are virtually no Halal eateries in Japan, nor are there visible Mosques. 

In light of this, people saying "but... but... there are Muslims in Japan" are totally fucking retarded.  The very few Muslims that live in Japan keep their heads down, for fear of being deported.  Most of them work in menial labor, besides.

France is 10% Muslim, is going full-Halal, and Mosques are everywhere.  Big difference.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2016, 01:56:34 AM »

Where are all these 'right wing terrorist' attacks?   ???

Almost every day there are Muslim terrorist attacks, car bombs  blowing up, ISIS massacring civilians etc.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2016, 02:33:05 AM »
There's a difference between seeing how much the world lies and twists things for their own purpose in many events and using your brain vs believing everything is a conspiracy. You just believe what you are told.

How many fucking times I have to tell you this: I believe only proved facts. I have never bother to narrow it down whose facts, because if you can prove something to be a fact, it doesn't matter who has presented it. Sadly, always when I ask some foil hat here to prove their words, they doesn't compute. Only difference here is that you aren't smart enough to ask for evidence. You blindly believe claims which has no evidence what so ever, and you think it is smart thing to do. It isn't, it is plain and clear evidence of your stupidity.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2016, 02:54:13 AM »
Why this debate? Can't we all agree islam is a pest, we're all civilized gentlemen here right?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2016, 03:16:33 AM »
Strange graph representing liberal revisionist history. I'm not keeping score but off the top of my head, I've got:
2009 Fort Hood, TX - 14 killed by Muslim jihadist
2015 Chattanooga, TN - 5 killed by Muslim jihadist
2015 San Bernardino, CA - 15 killed by Muslim jihadists

That's 34 right there without any help from Google.

The graph was probably made before the San Bernardino attack, thus making it somewhat irrelevant now.
Looking at it though, perhaps the threat posed by Islamic terrorists and right wing terrorists is overplayed since both death counts are fairly low.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2016, 11:41:46 AM »
Muslims constitute less than 0.1% of the Japanese population.  And those Muslims are primarily Malays, Indonesians, and other SE Asian types. 
There are virtually no Halal eateries in Japan, nor are there visible Mosques. 

In light of this, people saying "but... but... there are Muslims in Japan" are totally fucking retarded.  The very few Muslims that live in Japan keep their heads down, for fear of being deported.  Most of them work in menial labor, besides.

France is 10% Muslim, is going full-Halal, and Mosques are everywhere.  Big difference.

What I have read is that there are muslims in Japan and something called imam which I assume is something like a high-ranked priest. From what I have read, Japan makes it clear that whoever wants to live or work in Japan must assimilate the culture and abide by their rules, this point especially for muslims. Even highly valuable professionals like scientists are disencouraged to work in Japan if they happen to be muslims.

Besides, Japan is an island nation which makes even more difficult to have access to the country.