Author Topic: Night of Champion Pro Show is returning...  (Read 15585 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Night of Champion Pro Show is returning...
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2006, 10:00:02 AM »
According to www.xtreme-usa.com , bb.com will be having a webcast from the Florida PDI pro qualifer show

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »
Why is it such a secret?

Hey photo guy, who says it's a secret, just because you don't know? Wayne is deciding to announce certain info at certain times. That doesn't make it a secret.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »
Hey photo guy, who says it's a secret, just because you don't know? Wayne is deciding to announce certain info at certain times. That doesn't make it a secret.

duh, it's a secret only to him

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »
Hey 240.......first I am not named Giorgio. Second, I have 2 homes (one in Maine and the other in Europe) and that's how I have so many contacts because I know people in many places.

If you want to talk to me, give me a way to contact you. If you want to talk to Wayne, just email him like I do. He responds to everyone. In fact, if you live in Florida I know he goes down there quite often

To my good friend Kevin, NOC will happen. You want to bet more than one dinner. How about we bet one dinner on whether or not NOC will happen and another dinner on whether or not England will happen. I do like Mexican and Japanese and I will be in NY for more than one night in September, so you can take me out each night (even if you are not allowed to go to the show).

It would almost seem as if we were dating.

INSIDER Z
Insider Z

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2006, 12:58:39 PM »
Hey 240.......first I am not named Giorgio. Second, I have 2 homes (one in Maine and the other in Europe) and that's how I have so many contacts because I know people in many places.

If you want to talk to me, give me a way to contact you. If you want to talk to Wayne, just email him like I do. He responds to everyone. In fact, if you live in Florida I know he goes down there quite often

To my good friend Kevin, NOC will happen. You want to bet more than one dinner. How about we bet one dinner on whether or not NOC will happen and another dinner on whether or not England will happen. I do like Mexican and Japanese and I will be in NY for more than one night in September, so you can take me out each night (even if you are not allowed to go to the show).

INSIDER Z

Maine-The new bbing mecca

. . . and always with the flirting.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2006, 01:01:42 PM »
 This new Night of Champions will be just like the old one, except that the Top 6 athletes will be gone, replaced by 6 Jack London quality competitors. Please say it ain't so :'(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
I do find it funny how Kevin think its such a secret cause he doens't know.  I guess the old saying "it's not what's you know but who you know" really applies here.

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2006, 01:03:28 PM »
This new Night of Champions will be just like the old one, except that the Top 6 athletes will be gone, replaced by 6 Jack London quality competitors. Please say it ain't so :'(

It ain't so.

Insider Z
Insider Z

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »
It ain't so.

Insider Z

So you are saying that Jack London has a poor physique ;D?

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »
So you are saying that Jack London has a poor physique ;D?

Would you be so kind to quote the post where I stated that?

Insider Z
Insider Z

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2006, 01:22:25 PM »
Would you be so kind to quote the post where I stated that?

Insider Z

You implied that his physique was poor when you said that the NOC wouldn't be full of Jack London quality physiques. Unless you are saying that Jack London has a great physique and the other competitors don't ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
You implied that his physique was poor when you said that the NOC wouldn't be full of Jack London quality physiques. Unless you are saying that Jack London has a great physique and the other competitors don't ;D

bruce wayne should be proud of you . . . ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 01:36:44 PM »
Why is Horton acting so weird about a new fed?  He is a photographer - and should be able to take pics of whatever show he wanted.  Wait, Flex isn't a BBing mag, it's an IFBB mag.

Good luck MD - use this to your advantage (and have some good contest reports and pics)!!!
Motherboy (the band).

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2006, 01:39:08 PM »

I didn't imply anything but I'm sure you won't share my opinion.

Insider Z
Insider Z

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »
Sorry if this has been addressed, but will there be a female bodybuilding contest at NOC- or even a division for females?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2006, 02:19:29 PM »
Does that mean i can do the NOC then two weeks later do the Olympia?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »
Joe - According to the podcast, no.

In fact, Demilia spoke very negatively about all female divisions and said he has no plans to add them in the future.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
I do find it funny how Kevin think its such a secret cause he doens't know.  I guess the old saying "it's not what's you know but who you know" really applies here.

I admit I don't know the information you say you have, so I don't see what is funny about that.
You have repeatedly mentioned that we will be surprised by what you know but you won't reveal it. So you want to keep it a secret, why?
Didn't you say you once promoted a show that lost a lot of money despite having out a huge amount of time and effort into it?
Considering your experience, why do you think that all these other promoters are willing to put there money up yet are not able to give out any information about the show?
Do you have any information about the promoters in Florida? Weren't they the same people who put on the show in 2004 and didn't pay the athletes?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »

INSIDER Z

I've already said that I would buy the meal in NY if I'm there so there is no need for a bet. If it doesn't happen I'm happy to wallow in an "I told you so" moment so you don't have to buy me a meal. The same goes for England. Who is the promoter there? What's the date and venue?
I'd still appreciate the telephone number of where you got your NY tickets.

As for dating, I can understand why you'd find me attractive enough to want to, but I prefer females. Sorry.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2006, 03:13:24 PM »
Why is Horton acting so weird about a new fed?  He is a photographer - and should be able to take pics of whatever show he wanted.  Wait, Flex isn't a BBing mag, it's an IFBB mag.

Good luck MD - use this to your advantage (and have some good contest reports and pics)!!!

As this is a forum to discuss various issues, I've questioned the validity of the claims being made about the PDI. My doubts over the PDI are based on previous experience and nothing to do with my work for FLEX.
This is not the first time Wayne has attempted to start a new organisation. Last time it failed due to zero supoort from anyone in the US and Europe.
All we've had is a few "press releases" with no substance behind them.
One of them announced a facility for a free yearly health check up at a leading phsychiatric hospital! A call to them revealed that there was no truth to this!
I've asked who the promoters are. No reply.
I've asked who the sponsors are. No reply.

We're asked to believe that there are to be 6 or 7 shows in Europe yet not one of these has been confirmed by anyone. Not a single promoter has raised his hand and said "Yes, I'm putting on a show"

Has anyone other than Insider Z been able to get tickets for any of these shows?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »
Is it true that BB.com will be a sponser at the NOC?

YES!  They will be.  It's on the website.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »
Maine-The new bbing mecca

. . . and always with the flirting.

i stay in a shack on cranberry island when i go to maine every august

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »
Poor  KM. He's going to be eating a lot of shit come August and September. Just keep saying to yourself "It's not going to happen. "

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »
As this is a forum to discuss various issues, I've questioned the validity of the claims being made about the PDI. My doubts over the PDI are based on previous experience and nothing to do with my work for FLEX.
This is not the first time Wayne has attempted to start a new organisation. Last time it failed due to zero supoort from anyone in the US and Europe.
All we've had is a few "press releases" with no substance behind them.
One of them announced a facility for a free yearly health check up at a leading phsychiatric hospital! A call to them revealed that there was no truth to this!
I've asked who the promoters are. No reply.
I've asked who the sponsors are. No reply.

We're asked to believe that there are to be 6 or 7 shows in Europe yet not one of these has been confirmed by anyone. Not a single promoter has raised his hand and said "Yes, I'm putting on a show"

Has anyone other than Insider Z been able to get tickets for any of these shows?

Just because you ask a question does not mean the you should expect an answer. Explain to me why you should be privy to info that no one else has yet?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2006, 06:03:11 PM »
Just because you ask a question does not mean the you should expect an answer. Explain to me why you should be privy to info that no one else has yet?

Because he is KMH dammit  :D
Motherboy (the band).