Author Topic: Dennis James BIG PIMPIN!  (Read 11523 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Dennis James BIG PIMPIN!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 02:50:14 PM »
doesn't everyone in Kawait have cars like these?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »
Why are you such a negative bitch??? Some people buy hummers because they like them.  A nice car in youre mind may be shit in another persons.
If it were a $20,000 car with the same exact features, you wouldn't see people driving them.  It's a status thing for "self important" people.  Trust me, I'd bet a good majority of people driving those are all about themselves and only want to impress other people in life.  It's sad.
N

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
Question truly is was DJ driving his car or parking someone elses.....

Yes, he had both of his cars shipped to Kuwait for a guest appearence. 

Is everyone fucking retarded?  I mean come on.

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2006, 02:22:46 AM »
DJ's cars?  In his dreams.  A chick I know who trains in the gym where he trains in Germany says that he lives in a little shitbox apartment, so I seriously doubt he owns those cars or anything like them.

asani

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2006, 02:54:14 AM »
dennis car

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 03:08:05 AM »
He has ruined a perfectly good Mercedes by putting all the gaudy extras on it.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 04:34:10 AM »
what.. a sticker and some rims?

pfft.. those rims are freakin' baller..

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 05:31:24 AM »
Honestly, if I had that car, I would keep the factory spec alloys that come with it.

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »
Either you or her are full of shit he posted pictures of his house a long time ago on Milos website.. he even has his initials at the bottom of his pool..unless he doesnt live there anymore?
where you been dude? after all that shit that went down with him in Thailand and the US DEA, he left thailand for good and hasnt been back in the country for more than 1 year.  He sold everything and left permanently not long after he was busted and now lives in Germany.  Everybody knows that  ::)

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 03:55:41 PM »
yeh that house was in Thailand.  I personally don't care where he lives - just find it funny that a grown man needs to post photos of himself with flash cars, houses, or whatever to make himself look "special" - when in reality, things could be further from the truth.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2006, 04:27:30 PM »
that mercedes looks like a crime scene in the ghetto

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2006, 07:10:01 PM »
yeh that house was in Thailand.  I personally don't care where he lives - just find it funny that a grown man needs to post photos of himself with flash cars, houses, or whatever to make himself look "special" - when in reality, things could be further from the truth.

Why are you picking on Dennis? this situation exist in every fascet of our daily lives.  Just look in the mirror

I am sure if we went through your home, closet, cars, food, jewelry we could point out the same situation.
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2006, 07:14:53 PM »

Yes, he had both of his cars shipped to Kuwait for a guest appearence. 

Is everyone fucking retarded?  I mean come on.

That comment says it all!!

Clearly he is there for a guest appearance and I am guessing that part of his package were the "loaners".

What's the big deal? A lot of us have gone to car shows and taken pictures with some of the cars. Not because we are pretending the cars belong to us.
Here comes the money shot

Militia-Men

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »

Why are you picking on Dennis? this situation exist in every fascet of our daily lives.  Just look in the mirror

I am sure if we went through your home, closet, cars, food, jewelry we could point out the same situation.
Not picking on Dennis -just saying that I can't see the need of posting pics like that on the internet.  I don't need to look in any mirrors as like a lot of people, I guard my privacy so you wouldn't be able to make it past my front door to see what I have.

Its a bit like those people who go around telling everyone who will listen how rich they are (not saying Dennis does, this is just an example)...  People who brag are usually those that don't have all that they say, and the only do so to make themselves look better for others.

Just an observation and MO.

body88

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2006, 07:39:44 PM »
If it were a $20,000 car with the same exact features, you wouldn't see people driving them.  It's a status thing for "self important" people.  Trust me, I'd bet a good majority of people driving those are all about themselves and only want to impress other people in life.  It's sad.

When you put it like that I agree...... 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 12:36:30 AM »

What's the big deal? A lot of us have gone to car shows and taken pictures with some of the cars. Not because we are pretending the cars belong to us.

Speak for yourself.  I take a picture at a car show with a $400,000 car and I tell everyone I meet who I don't know it's mine.  ;D hehe

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
Look at me, I have a Hummer.  World's most obnoxious car.  I'd bet 80% of the owners are certified assholes.  Nothing wrong with a having a nice car, but usually people get these things for status.  It's similar to walking around with a huge gold chain.  Two words...ghetto rich. 

Certified Asshole here! I have 2 Hummers and drive them both at the same time. Why did I buy them, well because I can.
Croatch on hater!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 01:02:02 PM »
Look at me, I have a Hummer.  World's most obnoxious car.  I'd bet 80% of the owners are certified assholes.  Nothing wrong with a having a nice car, but usually people get these things for status.  It's similar to walking around with a huge gold chain.  Two words...ghetto rich. 

Funny thing is.....they are everywhere now. It's a fad of course. Hummers and those little mini's pieces of shit.
HAHA, RON.....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »
Funny thing is.....they are everywhere now. It's a fad of course. Hummers and those little mini's pieces of shit.

You are just upset that your wife won't let you buy one ;D