Author Topic: Question for the Pros, Contenders...  (Read 7716 times)

Trainerbrian85

• Getbig I
Question for the Pros, Contenders...
« on: March 26, 2006, 12:22:06 AM »
I been browsing these boards for a while and one thing that obviously stands out is the lack of respect for the Pros and top amateur competitors receive on here (ie Chick, Shawn Ray, etc.).  Honestly I consider it pretty awesome to have the ability to interact with some of the top pros in the sport.  But with all these pointless threads calling you guys out for the most absurd things is out of control.  Especially the recent threads about Chick, I mean a lot of you continue to call him 3rd tier and such but seriously show the man some respect.  Chick competed in the Olympia, the pinnacle of the sport in 02 and has done more positive work for the sport than anyone since Arnold.

All the negative comments and posts lead me to wonder why you guys (Pros) continue to post on these boards knowing that you are going to get countless negative responses filled with mindless bullshit.  I mean you guys obviously want to defend yourself and I'm sure it gives you a lot of motivation to train, but why give these idiots the satisfaction of knowing that if they talk shit about you they will get a response?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Question for the Pros, Contenders...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:02:38 AM »
I love it here, there a few knuckleheads, ok ALOT of Knuckheads but without them, it would be boring right: 240, Sarcasm, Digusted, Alexx, and the rest of the Funky Bunch Crew. ;D
S. Ray

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »
I love it here, there a few knuckleheads, ok ALOT of Knuckheads but without them, it would be boring right: 240, Sarcasm, Digusted, Alexx, and the rest of the Funky Bunch Crew. ;D
S. Ray

Hey treat your future mr. Olympia with more respect! Its Alexxx with 3 x's! Besides those others are not even on the same level as me, I'm untouchable! hahaha
just push some weight!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 10:26:01 AM »
Hey treat your future mr. Olympia with more respect! Its Alexxx with 3 x's! Besides those others are not even on the same level as me, I'm untouchable! hahaha

Mr. Alexxx we are still waiting for those pictures

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=60780.150

Here comes the money shot

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 10:36:38 AM »
As soon as CT sends them to me I will post them. Ask Stavios, the champ was there.
just push some weight!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 10:40:09 AM »
respect?

for shawn? maybe 10 yrs ago.

for bob? why, what's he done for me lately?
Deep Tissue Massage

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 10:42:10 AM »
The pics of alexxx are in the member section

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61453.0

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 10:44:59 AM »
Pro bodybuilders don't deserve respect. Bunch of drug-dealing, woman barbequing, gay-for-pay losers.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 10:47:13 AM »
Pro bodybuilders don't deserve respect. Bunch of drug-dealing, woman barbequeing, gay-for-pay losers.

or a combination of those words:

drugged women
woman dealing
gay barbequing
women for pay
bunch of gay losers
Deep Tissue Massage

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
I forgot about the tranny sex. That should give you some interesting combinations.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 11:02:00 AM »
Not everyone on this site is a queer "bodybuilding fan". Aside from making fun of their disgusting lifestyle, I couldn't give two shits about pro bodybuilders.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 11:03:50 AM »
What is the logic of going on a bodybuilding forum is you hate them ?

I don't understand this one

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »
The next person, that bad-mouths transvestites, is going to have to deal with me! >:(
a

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006, 11:22:47 AM »
What is the logic of going on a bodybuilding forum is you hate them ?

I don't understand this one

I don't hate bodybuilders. I hate the losers (i.e. pro bodybuilders) who try to make a living off of pumping drugs into their ass. Believe it or not, there are millions of people who lift weights but could care less about pro bodybuilding.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2006, 11:27:58 AM »
I don't hate bodybuilders. I hate the losers (i.e. pro bodybuilders) who try to make a living off of pumping drugs into their ass.

lolz.

i don't read about pro bodybuilders.  i couldn't care less about their "shoulder to waist ratio bro" or their "placement in 93 at the appalachian state jr. nats bro".

but when i do hear that one of them had sex with a tranny or did gay for pay...well, that just makes my day.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 11:28:12 AM »
I don't hate bodybuilders. I hate the losers (i.e. pro bodybuilders) who try to make a living off of pumping drugs into their ass. Believe it or not, there are millions of people who lift weights but could care less about pro bodybuilding.

Oh I believe it !
I do not agree with your opinion but it is ok, I respect it

Bast175

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 11:28:21 AM »
Are we supposed to kiss their asses because they lift weights, eat a lot of food, and use drugs?  Wow real hard shit there, and what a contribution to society.   ::)

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 11:31:33 AM »
Are we supposed to kiss their asses because they lift weights, eat a lot of food, and use drugs?  Wow real hard shit there, and what a contribution to society.   ::)

Absolutely not. I just don't understand how someone who hates  pro bodybuilding can post all day in a pro bodybuilding forum.

I mean if I didn't like it, I would just post in the training and nutrition section or the natural section I don't know.... sounds more logical

Bast175

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 11:35:25 AM »
Absolutely not. I just don't understand how someone who hates  pro bodybuilding can post all day in a pro bodybuilding forum.

I mean if I didn't like it, I would just post in the training and nutrition section or the natural section I don't know.... sounds more logical

This is the Gossip & Opinions board.    Not the Pro board or whatever you're implying.

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 11:41:13 AM »
I understand that.
But you must really hate pro bbing if you come here to bash the pros everyday.
I have nothing against that but you know personally I hate professional hockey. I think they are overpaid and lazy. Even if I hate it, i wouldn't lose my time going on hockey board to say bad things about it.

understand my point ?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 11:43:16 AM »
I understand that.
But you must really hate pro bbing if you come here to bash the pros everyday.
I have nothing against that but you know personally I hate professional hockey. I think they are overpaid and lazy. Even if I hate it, i wouldn't lose my time going on hockey board to say bad things about it.

understand my point ?

you know those kids we bashed in jr. high/high school?
well, when we all graduated and got fat, they joined a gym to take revenge on their abuse.
well, we still  know what timid insecure pussies they are , so we keep bashing them.
example, chick's thread deletion/editing meltdown last night.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »
you know those kids we bashed in jr. high/high school?
well, when we all graduated and got fat, they joined a gym to take revenge on their abuse.
well, we still  know what timid insecure pussies they are , so we keep bashing them.
example, chick's thread deletion/editing meltdown last night.

Lol ok I got to say that the chick's threads are funny  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 03:48:19 PM »
S. Ray

Correct.  And while we do enjoy bashing one another, we're all in the same gang if say, some spandex-clad bicyclists were to show up looking for trouble

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006, 05:11:31 PM »
Isnt it all a realtive natural (not in the steroid scence) progression for most pros , didnt we all start the same , we hit the gym for what ever reason when we were young , and as time goes by the lifting becomes part of your habit , and with this habit you grow and eventualy on day you say hey I might do a show , you do well at the show , the experiance is good so you do another then another , and before long you are at your nationals and low and behold you win !!!!, so you revaluate what you are ganna do next and you can either keep on going for plastic trophys or have a go at winning some money,and maybe a sponcership plus you may get to travel and see the world and be on stage with guys you have admired for years , isnt how that happened for most pros , !!!!??? whats wrong with that !!!!!???? why hate on some one for their pro status, sure if they are cocks and disrespecting idiots then sure , but not for their acheivments surely !!!!! just about all pros i have meet over the years (and it would consisit most of all whom you guys know) are nice decent people with trials and tribulations like all of us, very few have been wankers and if they were it is most likely because they were under stress at the time , remember we all started from the same place, it is just that some of us decieded to take it further than others , you cant hate a guy for that , we all come from the same roots, a place of iron and sweat !!!!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2006, 05:14:17 PM »
Correct.  And while we do enjoy bashing one another, we're all in the same gang if say, some spandex-clad bicyclists were to show up looking for trouble

Wow "240 is back" has my back.  Dam bro I feel the Love! Hope Lance Amstrong doesn't show up here drunk one night!

LOL