Author Topic: Bigger come back  (Read 7100 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Bigger come back
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
Milos or Vince ?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Bigger come back
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:12:02 AM »
 Milos is not coming back.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:12:37 AM »
Goodrum?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »
Vince was once heir apparent to the Olympia . . . Milos--not so much.

Vince represents the path not taken . . . the one that might have avoided guts and 300 lb. monstrosities w no lines.

CHINCutler:-())))

• Getbig I
  • Welcome to Globo Gym
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 09:38:42 AM »
Milos said he is coming back to do a show soon. He will dominate

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 09:47:11 AM »
Milos is not coming back.

huh ya he is he said so himself right here on get big

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 09:50:28 AM »
huh ya he is he said so himself right here on get big

Milos says he's doing a regular show not the masters since he believes it to be for old men of which he doesn't feel he is.  I think Vince coming back is awesome!   In typical Vince T. fashion he show'd up in great shape and I'm sure all of his fans certainly appreciate watching him compete against today's pros.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
 Milos is bluffing. I guarantee, right here and right now, that Milos will NOT come back. And you can take that to the bank!

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 10:20:43 AM »
Milos is bluffing. I guarantee, right here and right now, that Milos will NOT come back. And you can take that to the bank!

Coming from the guy who said steroids are a finishing touch  ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »

did he define "finishing touch"? IMHO, a "finishing touch" could equal up to 49% of the touching.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 10:24:18 AM »
he said steroid are 25 %

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 10:33:31 AM »

Steroids are a finishing touch. Most pros only use them to complement their training and nutrition plans, and only in the weeks leading up to a contest. Steroids add only 5-10%.

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 10:35:14 AM »
whatever

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 10:36:05 AM »
Steroids are a finishing touch. Most pros only use them to complement their training and nutrition plans, and only in the weeks leading up to a contest. Steroids add only 5-10%.

Sources of info are Interviews? Studies?

we want to see citations.

EDIT: If DIVISION gave you the information, I'll accept it, as his word is truth.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 10:39:15 AM »
So what would Ronnie compete at as a natural?

A ripped 265--as big as Yates ever was onstage--of course  ::) ::).  He was natural until 2003, according to Many.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 12:40:42 PM »

EDIT: If DIVISION gave you the information, I'll accept it, as his word is truth.

Would the often referred to interview Tom Platz gave in a muscle mag years ago where he said that steroids only gave him a 2% edge count as a credible citation? That's the interview in which he compared the effects of steroids on his physique to putting wax on his Corvette. Of course I'm sure that if he had thrown caution into the wind and doubled his 200 mgs per week dosage and had also had access to GH, insulin, and IGF-1, he could have possibly recognized the 5-10% difference which LuciusFox points out the pros benefit from today.
Greed is good!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 12:47:42 PM »
Would the often referred to interview Tom Platz gave in a muscle mag years ago where he said that steroids only gave him a 2% edge count as a credible citation? That's the interview in which he compared the effects of steroids on his physique to putting wax on his Corvette. Of course I'm sure that if he had thrown caution into the wind and doubled his 200 mgs per week dosage and had also had access to GH, insulin, and IGF-1, he could have possibly recognized the 5-10% difference which LuciusFox points out the pros benefit from today.

see no. 3, if you're being serious. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61518.0

the only way to determine the benefit is through a study. But i have a feeling that ronnie would not weigh 260 shredded w/o substantial chemical assistance.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 01:06:09 PM »
see no. 3, if you're being serious. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61518.0

the only way to determine the benefit is through a study. But i have a feeling that ronnie would not weigh 260 shredded w/o substantial chemical assistance.

Ronnie has always quite openly admitted that he is in fact drug-free.
Greed is good!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 01:22:37 PM »
Ronnie has always quite openly admitted that he is in fact drug-free.

Yes he has same as Titus has claimed he did nothing.  They must have the same bullshit coach

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 01:54:54 PM »

I mean that steroids alone add only 5-10%, maybe even less. But combinations of drugs can have a greater effect than that. Gordon_Gekko has learned that for many pros, steroids have had even less of an effect. So why take them? To help recovery. A tan adds 5% to a physique so if you look at the numbers, steroids may have only the same effect!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 01:59:36 PM »
I mean that steroids alone add only 5-10%, maybe even less. But combinations of drugs can have a greater effect than that. Gordon_Gekko has learned that for many pros, steroids have had even less of an effect. So why take them? To help recovery. A tan adds 5% to a physique so if you look at the numbers, steroids may have only the same effect!

You are a fucking idiot, why not say they add nothing? fucking goofball.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »
You are a fucking idiot.

No, I am simply talking about the AVERAGE effect of steroids, as I have said before. You may have experienced more or fewer gains. The average pro, remember that there are hundreds, only uses steroids as a finishing touch and to complement their training and nutritional programs.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »

No, I am simply talking about the AVERAGE effect of steroids, as I have said before. You may have experienced more or fewer gains. The average pro, remember that there are hundreds, only uses steroids as a finishing touch and to complement their training and nutritional programs.

sorry but YES, you are a complete retard.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »
sorry but YES, you are a complete retard.

Again, you are probably thinking about the effects of steroids on the top 10 pros, some of whom do not even go off in the offseason. I am talking about the average pro. Most pros think of steroids as being like ranch dressing on a salad. An appropriate dose of ranch adds 5-10% flavor to a salad. A larger dose may add more flavor, but it changes the salad too much. A large dose of steroids does the same to a physique. It may become bigger, but it only gets 5-10% better. Which is why steroids are best used as finishing touch, in moderate amounts, and only in the weeks leading up to a contest.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2006, 03:13:53 PM »
Yes he has same as Titus has claimed he did nothing.  They must have the same bullshit coach

Did Titus reveal he was drug-free as well? I take it you don't believe him then? Although Titus is a convicted drug dealer and an accused murderer, if he says he's natural, shouldn't we take his word for it until proven guilty of said drug use? I can't believe these guys would be dishonest about such a thing!

I also recall reading in another muscle mag where Haney said that steroids make only a 5% difference at the most on the top level. Of course I'm sure he'd admit that it would be closer to 10% (as Lucius asserts) with the addition of the Holy Trinity of slin, gH, and IGF-1.
Greed is good!