Author Topic: Another vehicle attack in London  (Read 15669 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: Another vehicle attack in London
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »
Motive unknown. Mental health is suspected. Who could have done this?  Could it be a Christian, Jew, or Hindu killing in the name of God? .............and it's a Muslim.

As Muslims go ....he's quite white and Christian and has an unusual penchant for murdering Muslims....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2017, 03:13:33 PM »
the US has been involved in duplicitous double dealing and meddling in other countries for decades. that kind of action will obviously earn you enemies.
the UK since the end of WW2 had to a great extent been trying to keep it's nose out of the affairs of other countries. 

I suggest you read up on Islamic fundamentalism. They despise anything that is non-Islamic and seek to eliminate it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2017, 03:45:06 PM »
I suggest you read up on Islamic fundamentalism. They despise anything that is non-Islamic and seek to eliminate it.

Cucker cannot grasp the realities that are before his very eyes. Or he won't.

Islam's conquest mandate, born of intolerance and hatred, is as factual as the sun being bright.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2017, 03:45:52 PM »
As Muslims go ....he's quite white and Christian and has an unusual penchant for murdering Muslims....

Guy's a hero.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2017, 03:58:23 PM »
Guy's a hero.
So someone who runs over innocent people with a van is a hero? Don't you see the similarities? Don't you see the hypocrisy?

It is not as simple as picking a side. I am not a Christian or a Muslim. What should I do, Mr. Fortress? Decide my loyalty purely based upon skin color?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »

Libs are stuck in the 60s on this issue. They believe if they could just get the Islamists to listen to a few Beatles records, all would be well.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2017, 05:15:14 PM »
So someone who runs over innocent people with a van is a hero? Don't you see the similarities? Don't you see the hypocrisy?

It is not as simple as picking a side. I am not a Christian or a Muslim. What should I do, Mr. Fortress? Decide my loyalty purely based upon skin color?

Of course I see the similarities. However, these superstitious people and their temples of perversion are in white nations.

I'm not a Christian, but its values are the foundation upon which our values and cultures are built. Islam is incompatible with Western cultures. Muslims cannot have their cake, and eat it, too. If they are unwilling to leave Islam, they'd best exit our countries.

I absolutely oppose any involvement in Muslim nations. Having said this, how many non-native Muslims would even want to live in those places? Hell, a great many don't want to remain IN them, if they have the opportunity.

It's not like hordes of non-Muslims are flooding those places, demanding the culture bends to accommodate.

And if you are a Christian, relocate to Syria or Iran or Afghanistan, erect a church, and see what happens.

It's simple. Islam isn't welcome in our nations.

The bloodshed will escalate endlessly until the incompatibility fact is understood and accepted by the peace-and-love delusionals.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2017, 06:01:01 PM »
It looks like libs are going to have a real problem here.

I'm hearing this guy is a pole-smoking homo.

It will be interesting to see how much lib scum like CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN attack this guy because he is white versus the fact that he is one of their protected class that enjoys the cock, hairy man ass, and cum. :-*

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2017, 01:48:01 AM »
Okay they were attacking " Us " and? My point is still valid , This isn't some half-baked revenge on us for bombing their countries , They've been fucking with with the U.S. for decades before we ever stepped foot in any Muslim country , so your point that this is our comeuppance for invading their lands is still bullshit.  

And it's all totally irrelevant why? Because they are fucking attacking YOU and what the fuck are you doing about it? Bitching it's " our "  fault?  ::) It's not an 8 year old girl's fault at a pop concert , They want revenge blow up the politicians , so either way you're an apologist and a amoral one at that. Fuck you and fuck them. Plain & simple

you don't think the US was involved in these countries until post 911? you ignorant uninformed gimp. are you not aware that bin laden was an ally of the US while fighting russia in afghanistan? FFS even after blaming alqaeda for 911 and declaring them your mortal enemy you've then since funded and armed them in libya and syria.

as i said in my previous post you were meddling in the middle east for decades before 911. playing one side off another and then switching sides whenever the mood takes. the UK had no right or reason to join you. it was the moist foolish move our government has made in my lifetime. fuck the US and it's duplicitous incoherent foreign policy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2017, 03:26:56 AM »
you don't think the US was involved in these countries until post 911? you ignorant uninformed gimp. are you not aware that bin laden was an ally of the US while fighting russia in afghanistan? FFS even after blaming alqaeda for 911 and declaring them your mortal enemy you've then since funded and armed them in libya and syria.

as i said in my previous post you were meddling in the middle east for decades before 911. playing one side off another and then switching sides whenever the mood takes. the UK had no right or reason to join you. it was the moist foolish move our government has made in my lifetime. fuck the US and it's duplicitous incoherent foreign policy.

Involved? is different from fucking BOMBING jackass. Your claim is that the violence being perpetrated on the west now is because we are invading & bombing their countries and killing innocent Muslims and it's no surprise that they are doing the same  ::) We were involved in the middle east for a long time , We weren't just invading their countries and bombing them indiscriminately. We never took military action against a Muslim country until Iraq invaded Kuwait , after that we left it alone until they started killing innocent people. 

Irrelevant , We were , we have and you did. They are killing innocent children in your country. You're making excuses for them and that makes you a really shitty human being. Fuck them , fuck their ideology and fuck apologists like you.  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2017, 03:44:54 AM »
nope, it will just create a bigger divide when the government announces a crackdown on racism against Muslim communities in the wake of this despicable and tragic event.

they will also get additional police resources provided at Mosques to protect the vulnerable.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2017-06-19/extra-police-to-patrol-places-of-worship-following-london-mosque-terror-attack/

Extra police will be deployed to places of worship in the Midlands following a terror attack outside of a mosque in London.

told you....

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2017, 07:47:07 PM »
Only if we weren't in their countries they wouldn't be in ours killing innocent people.

You are correct sir.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2017, 01:41:47 AM »
You are correct sir.

YES THEY WOULD YOU DOZY TWATS! They think their purpose in life is to force Islam on the world, anyone not a Muslim is an enemy to them.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2017, 01:52:32 AM »
Involved? is different from fucking BOMBING jackass. Your claim is that the violence being perpetrated on the west now is because we are invading & bombing their countries and killing innocent Muslims and it's no surprise that they are doing the same  ::) We were involved in the middle east for a long time , We weren't just invading their countries and bombing them indiscriminately. We never took military action against a Muslim country until Iraq invaded Kuwait , after that we left it alone until they started killing innocent people.  

Irrelevant , We were , we have and you did. They are killing innocent children in your country. You're making excuses for them and that makes you a really shitty human being. Fuck them , fuck their ideology and fuck apologists like you.  :D

you really are the archetypal dumb american. you had in fact dropped bombs on libya, iran, lebanon and afghanistan before the iraq invasion of 2003. and you're not just hated in that region for the bombs you've dropped.it's all the meddling you do. funding one country to go to war with it's neighbour. funding subversive groups to try and destabilise this or that regime. that's why the US has been a target for years. and that's discounting the whole israel issue

911 didn't just come out of nowhere. you obviously did something to pss bin laden off. why else would an an ally do that?

what i said was that we in europe are suffering from a rise in islamist terrorism because we have joined your ridiculous military campaigns in the middle east and that is 100% true and all the evidence supports that. Italy has a very large muslim community , a lot of north africans(and they tend to be easily radicalised) and they haven't suffered any problems.  they also happen to have not been involved in bombing IS.

again i am not making any excuses for any acts of terrorism but you have to a complete idiot to not understand what has caused it.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2017, 01:58:02 AM »
YES THEY WOULD YOU DOZY TWATS! They think their purpose in life is to force Islam on the world, anyone not a Muslim is an enemy to them.

when you look at the suicide messages that have been left behind they pretty much all say we did this because you are bombing muslim countries.

but this is completely ignored. instead we get a load of BS in the media about how it's because they don't like our way of life and they are trying to take our freedom. nothing to do with foreign policy! and then the useful idiots go off and regurgitate this.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2017, 05:02:51 AM »
Youre English aren't you? Go to Tower Hamlets and have a chat to these guys, I have. They say their purpose is to force the entire world to Islam. This countrys fucked but I look forward to them forcing it on Mexico, Russia, North Korea, etc.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2017, 05:18:15 AM »
Youre English aren't you? Go to Tower Hamlets and have a chat to these guys, I have. They say their purpose is to force the entire world to Islam. This countrys fucked but I look forward to them forcing it on Mexico, Russia, North Korea, etc.

Exactly, and those fuckers have no shame saying this. In contrast to muslim countries, 'our' governments are way too tolerant. Research shows that about 40% of all muslims have no problems with violence against non-muslims, so that 'nice' muslim neighbor or colleague could be one of them.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2017, 10:54:07 AM »
Conker, if the US pulled out of the middle east do you hinknthat would  end the genocide of Christians happening in that area?

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »
Conker, if the US pulled out of the middle east do you hinknthat would  end the genocide of Christians happening in that area?

who fucking cares, its been happening for thousands of years, its what they do....

stay safe, dont be a fucking Christian...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2017, 01:03:01 PM »
you really are the archetypal dumb american. you had in fact dropped bombs on libya, iran, lebanon and afghanistan before the iraq invasion of 2003. and you're not just hated in that region for the bombs you've dropped.it's all the meddling you do. funding one country to go to war with it's neighbour. funding subversive groups to try and destabilise this or that regime. that's why the US has been a target for years. and that's discounting the whole israel issue

911 didn't just come out of nowhere. you obviously did something to pss bin laden off. why else would an an ally do that?

what i said was that we in europe are suffering from a rise in islamist terrorism because we have joined your ridiculous military campaigns in the middle east and that is 100% true and all the evidence supports that. Italy has a very large muslim community , a lot of north africans(and they tend to be easily radicalised) and they haven't suffered any problems.  they also happen to have not been involved in bombing IS.

again i am not making any excuses for any acts of terrorism but you have to a complete idiot to not understand what has caused it.

You calling anyone dumb is ironic. After your quick Google search you should have read more into why we bombed them in those specific instances I'm sure you know why however you're foisting this as evidence just proves you're getting frustrated. I agree that the U.S Government meddles in the middle east , However none of this an excuse for killing innocent U.S citizens. That's what you have a problem comprehending.

It did and it didn't. They tried to bomb the WTC in 1993 , Like I've said before they've been fucking taking pop-shots at us for a LONG time , However the point remains whatever perceived grievances they may have , it's absolutely NO excuse for killing innocent people ( back to that point again )

Afghanistan wasn't ridiculous , We had every right to go into their , We told the Taliban to hand him over , They refused. They could've avoided any U.S. boots on the ground , They choose their path. Fuck them. Iraq was a massive mistake and we should have never stepped foot in their. Ironically we told Saddam to flee with his family & his wealth he refused that didn't turn out so well for him. Iraq is better off without him in all honesty , What the Americans underestimated was the extent of sectarian violence.

Yes you are , You've done it multiple times in this thread alone never mind all the other ones. I don't fucking care what grievance you have with the U.S foreign policy that in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM gives anyone the right to kill innocent people. It was wrong with Timothy McVeigh did it , Wrong with these assholes do it.

I understand why they believe they're doing it , and it's irrelevant. " Goodguy terrorists are killing to get back at the Big Bad American Imperialists "  ::)  When you started killing innocents and children you will sour anyone to your cause. Wait , you're proof to the contrary.   :-\

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
Conker, if the US pulled out of the middle east do you hinknthat would  end the genocide of Christians happening in that area?

hopefully they'll kill the christians then move on to their fellow muslims, the less adults that believe in fairy tales the better

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2017, 01:54:37 PM »
You calling anyone dumb is ironic. After your quick Google search you should have read more into why we bombed them in those specific instances I'm sure you know why however you're foisting this as evidence just proves you're getting frustrated. I agree that the U.S Government meddles in the middle east , However none of this an excuse for killing innocent U.S citizens. That's what you have a problem comprehending.

It did and it didn't. They tried to bomb the WTC in 1993 , Like I've said before they've been fucking taking pop-shots at us for a LONG time , However the point remains whatever perceived grievances they may have , it's absolutely NO
excuse for killing innocent people ( back to that point again )
Afghanistan wasn't ridiculous , We had every right to go into their , We told the Taliban to hand him over , They refused. They could've avoided any U.S. boots on the ground , They choose their path. Fuck them. Iraq was a massive mistake and we should have never stepped foot in their. Ironically we told Saddam to flee with his family & his wealth he refused that didn't turn out so well for him. Iraq is better off without him in all honesty , What the Americans underestimated was the extent of sectarian violence.

Yes you are , You've done it multiple times in this thread alone never mind all the other ones. I don't fucking care what grievance you have with the U.S foreign policy that in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM gives anyone the right to kill innocent people. It was wrong with Timothy McVeigh did it , Wrong with these assholes do it.

I understand why they believe they're doing it , and it's irrelevant. " Goodguy terrorists are killing to get back at the Big Bad American Imperialists "  ::)  When you started killing innocents and children you will sour anyone to your cause. Wait , you're proof to the contrary.   :-\

oh so you realise now you were dropping bombs on the middle east long before iraq and afghanistan. you dumb sht. btw you had already dropped bombs on afghanistan before 911.

afghanistan 2001 was ridiculous(as are all of your wars). you don't invade and occupy a country in response to a terrorist attack. and after 10 years of your "war on terror"  you were then trying to get the taliban round the table for peace talks because you couldn't defeat a bunch of fellas in flip flops.

i don't really give a fk about US foreign policy. i would be quite happy for you to keep poking hornet nests around the world until you finally end up getting wiped off the face of the planet. i just wish the UK and europe would have the sense to keep out of your BS

and for the final time i do not excuse any act of terrorism whether it be state perpetrated or otherwise. identifying why something is happening and "excusing" it are 2 very different things. obviously your little pea brain is unable to comprehend that.

for more evidence of just how insidious your foreign policy is take a look at the link below. a declassified US intelligence report that shows the US knew about the rise of ISIS in eastern syria and actually welcomed and supported it. at the time it was seen as a good thing as it would help to undermine the sovereign syrian state. it was only when they started cutting the heads off western hostages that you started opposing them (well publicly anyway)

so now we're all chasing our tales fighting this outfit you helped to nurture.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

add to that the fact that you just signed a record deal selling arms to the saudis when you know full well they are financing ISIS and similar groups and you see just what kind of shtbags we're dealing with.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2017, 01:57:36 PM »
Quick question, why does the USA not invade North Korea and dethrone the dictator there and free all those oppressed people?

Answer
Because they will get fucking nuked thats why not.

Keep in countries that have no firepower, true world bullies.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2017, 02:00:45 PM »

probably not. but in syria at least, christians were doing pretty well under assad before the "west" decided it would be good thing for salfist islamists to take over large chunks of the country.