Author Topic: Trump paid NO TAXES in 10 of last 15 Years Due to Business Failures  (Read 4587 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Trump paid NO TAXS in 10 of last 15 Years Due to Business Failures
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2020, 06:07:26 PM »
NYT is reporting that there will be more articles coming in the next few weeks  - all 100% verified. He made more money as the host of apprentice then his businesses made and he had to funnel his salary into the business to keep it a float.

The orange idiot is going to be locked up when Biden takes over.

J

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:19 PM »
Why should I care?   I'm confused  ???

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2020, 06:10:25 PM »
I love how some folks jump to Trumps defense whenever something like this comes up. If he paid no income taxes in the last 15 years because he suffered a net loss of income, then the argument that he's a great businessman fails. Great businessmen make money, not lose it.

If the NY Times story does not seem completely credible, it is because they won't reveal their sources. However, if Trump says this information is wrong, he could sue the NY Times,  (he's no stranger to using the legal system to his advantage). Of course, if he sued he'd have to prove they lied. How would he do this without revealing his tax returns to the courts.

Trump is his own spin-doctor. He'll do whatever it takes (like lie), to delay (indefinitely if possible), the truth being revealed about anything which paints him in a bad light.

Ah, what a pizza with piss & poop of Stinky Saggy Jay III & The New York Toilet Times !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2020, 06:13:40 PM »
NYT is reporting that there will be more articles coming in the next few weeks  - all 100% verified. He made more money as the host of apprentice then his businesses made and he had to funnel his salary into the business to keep it a float.

J

Penniless YELLOW JaaGoo is pooping in jelaousy ............ ;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2020, 06:15:54 PM »
Story’s been out for 15min and of course libtards believe it 😂😂😂

Eat (another) dick JAGO

JaaGoo prefers Xi Jingping 1  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 07:33:49 PM »

J

You should be locked up. Spreading disease that ruined the world and being such a filthy and gross people eating anything and everything you savages can get your hands on.

Can you translate what this creature is saying as she devours baby birds she found in the bushes? I only know a little of Chinese and it sounds like she's saying, "Need some fly rice and
and shoyu to make mo betta."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2020, 08:01:56 PM »
Harry Reid is back after saying Romney didn't pay his taxes.

It's called tax advantaged assets....depreciation of real estate - and it's the reason that anyone with high income gets into investing in real estate.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2020, 08:04:55 PM »
Paid $750 the year he was elected - Yes SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS. If you make $22 dollars an hour and have no kids you pay more.

What a business genius-

-New York Times: Trump paid no income taxes in 10 of past 15 years.

Donald Trump has paid no income taxes whatsoever in 10 of the past 15 years since 2017 as a result of reporting that he was losing significantly more than he made, according to an explosive report released Sunday by the New York Times.

You people generally only use the 1040 and EIC forms and take them to some schmuck at Wal-Mart, so taxes aren't something you need to concern yourself with. 
~

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2020, 08:10:37 PM »

J

Just a desperate attempt to get some votes for Biden in the election that is taking place in 6 weeks.

Biden must be losing badly if they are still talking this tax BS after a global pandemic & nationwide rioting

Biden is weak and has nothing to offer this country

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2020, 08:16:18 PM »
According to the New York Times...

More fake news to try to harm President Trump’s re-election campaign.

I am looking forward to the debate beating President Trump is going to lay on Hairplugs Biden. I honestly hope the senile old liberal fool Biden has an aneurysm right on stage.

You just don't get it.  THIS is the story that will cause the Trump campaign to founder.  It's his Chappaquiddick - worse than
a live boy or dead girl in Trump's closet. 

:D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2020, 08:23:28 PM »
They've been saying this for 5+ years. Nobody cares...most of all the IRS, which is odd is it not? Not nearly big enough to save Biden in a debate.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2020, 08:27:47 PM »
You just don't get it.  THIS is the story that will cause the Trump campaign to founder.  It's his Chappaquiddick - worse than

You are in denial. Biden has already lost.

Trump is steamrolling his way to a landslide victory

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »

BREAKING: Wealthy individual uses legal methods to avoid giving up his hard-earned money to the IRS.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2020, 09:50:46 PM »
    ;D.                             ;D

I guess trump is no financial genius / billionaire...
The plot thickens...
Carry on...

;D.                              ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2020, 09:53:21 PM »

Man, I’d love to agree with you but the left is throwing out a SHIT TON of money to cheat this election. Even I’m not that confident. Left absolutely knows no matter who the candidate is, they can’t win on policies so they cheat the system

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2020, 10:22:31 PM »

J

"The New York Times Co. paid no federal taxes in 2017, despite earning $111 million that year."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/fedex-tax-break-fedex-ceo-fred-smith-challenges-new-york-times-leaders-to-debate-over-tax-claims/?__twitter_impression=true#app

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2020, 11:53:04 PM »
Man, I’d love to agree with you but the left is throwing out a SHIT TON of money to cheat this election. Even I’m not that confident. Left absolutely knows no matter who the candidate is, they can’t win on policies so they cheat the system

Exactly. Don't get complacent. Most hang out with their own kind and their views are constantly reinforced. Remember when Nixon won people in New York were dumbfounded. They said they didn't know anyone, not a single person who voted for Nixon. Of course they didn't. They live in New York.

Most people don't follow and scrutinize the new or know how our government works. They vote on the overall impression they have of a candidate. And that is controlled by the media. And, of course the media is anti-Trump at a level that has never been experienced before. So, for instance when I talked to my neighbor the other day, typical guy. Speaks well, family man, successful about Trump his response was pretty typical of all my neighbors and most of whom I encounter: "I don't know. This Orange man is always causing drama. Seems corrupt. Always something shady coming up. Always angry and rude and doesn't seem to care about anybody but himself and his rich friends.

Nothing about what he has actually done: Crushing ISIS in record time when they were on the news daily were predicting another ten year war, nothing about lowering taxes where his daughter who works at a bank went from $12.50/hr to $15/her within a week when the capital gains raxes were cut, doubled the threshold for the "death tax" though he tried to eliminate it completely but Dems still control the house, built up our military, actually got a peace treaty in the Middle East; something no other President has been able to do, finally made us energy independent for the first time in over fifty years.

It goes on and on but most people are just oblivious to this. They just think of the guy who insists on saying, "China virus". "Why piss people off?" I'm asked.

Don't keep saying to yourself that the polls are completely off. That Trump is going to win in a landslide. There are a lot of people who are going to vote for Biden if only because they hate Trump and there are tons of those. They hate Trump with just as much passion, if not more so, that those who love him.

Admit he's an asshole but focus on what he has actually done. Do you want a nice guy who is an impotent puppet and may very well cede his position in one way or another to Kamala Harris, or someone without a charming personality that actually gets things done?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2020, 12:01:19 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2020, 03:29:51 AM »
JAGO,

With all due respect, taxes are for W2 employees.

If you own your own business or live off of passive income, you shouldn't have to pay more than 15% at best (more times than not, you pay nothing).

Shit, depending on the type of business (say a property management company), you not only pay NO taxes, but possibly get money in return.

Trump isn't an idiot.

"1"
Poor  shlubs never understand this.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2020, 04:09:05 AM »
Prime, real men who dont "man the glory hole" are talking here, go back to sucking-caulk ya retard.  ::)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2020, 05:51:10 AM »
I hope you are watching this idiot trying to talk his way out of this. It’s really interesting to watch a fool tell fools it’s fake news when the most respected paper, with the most respected journalists in the business have the documents.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2020, 06:08:20 AM »
MSNBC has just reported the orange idiot personally owes $412 million dollars and the $750 dollars he paid, was $10 less then someone who made $18,000 with no dependents.

J

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2020, 06:38:35 AM »
MSNBC has just reported the orange idiot personally owes $412 million dollars and the $750 dollars he paid, was $10 less then someone who made $18,000 with no dependents.

J

so what ??
K

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2020, 07:00:06 AM »
So,let me dumb this down for YOU.

The orange idiot campaigned on a platform of “I am a great deal maker, self made billionaire and I can fix things.” So, we now know . . . he is broke ( you don’t have to  personally back any debt if you have equity) he is a liar and can’t cut a deal to save his business let alone save America.

Also, who is he indebted to, who wrote the paper, in other words WHO DOES HE OWE? PUTIN, THATS WHO.

32 days is it, until Biden wins in a landslide. And, we should see Trump in cuffs buy late spring. Did you see them chanting “ lock him up!” at Trumps recent public appearance?

?