Author Topic: "It's Not Natural" - Why Are 20% of Kids Suddenly LGBTQ?  (Read 3282 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: "It's Not Natural" - Why Are 20% of Kids Suddenly LGBTQ?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2023, 10:12:02 PM »
I have often thought this. Like DNA has some kind of self limiting factor. After several hundred thousand generations there is something deep within mankinds genes that causes homosexuality when your genes have been replicated too many times. 

Call it mother nature protecting the planet and the species.

Nothing beats Nature it will take care of us & this planet when its had enough.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2023, 10:30:02 PM »
Nothing beats Nature it will take care of us & this planet when its had enough.

That's true.

Its like the George Carlin routine about environmentalists wanting to 'save the planet.' He'd say 'fuck off. The planet is going to be around long after you're gone. It your own asses you're trying to save.'

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2023, 10:55:39 PM »
That's true.

Its like the George Carlin routine about environmentalists wanting to 'save the planet.' He'd say 'fuck off. The planet is going to be around long after you're gone. It your own asses you're trying to save.'

Ha, and he's right .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2023, 12:51:41 AM »
Even the 20 or 40%, the vermin, aren't seriously saying they are all homosexuals or whatever. It's a way to "show solidarity" and get the "LGBTQ" phrase everywhere, in statistics, your facebook profile etc.

I was told at school that "10% of you are homosexual." But what I've later read, is that the stats were inflated and the "10%" was a "rounded" figure. I don't even have to research this for facts, because of course they pumped up the numbers! It was and is silly propaganda. Supposedly a more close look at the stats said something like 2-5% was homo.

Now I think homos are mostly born, or if not strictly born, then heavily affected by genes and/or early life. We could always see who would grow up to be homo, often even a 6 year old kid. But what about the tranny thing, it's exploded! Yes but "trannyism" isn't really a "real" thing, it's not a truth that many are "born in the wrong body." So you have freaks manipulating autistic kids to become gender dysphoric. That's social contagion I think.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2023, 01:45:24 AM »
Because you stupid cowardly "individualistic" dumb fuck you cannot isolate yourself from the rest of the country, what is happening around you will eventually come knocking at your door. When civilization collapses around you and society degenerates into sludge you cannot go on unaffected. That exact disgusting mentality is why the "left" has won and totally destroyed the values and traditions of the country and has near total control of the education/entertainment industry.

Great so what are you doing to stop it?

Ill wait....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2023, 01:46:59 AM »
this describes exactly how we got here in the first place

E

great, so what are you doing about it?

Ill wait.......

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2023, 01:52:19 AM »
We`re Living In Clown Town !!  :(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2023, 04:01:38 AM »
Why are kids LGBT?

Lack of love/  feelling of abandonment.

Since those weirdos get so much attention and praising, they join the caravan.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2023, 04:58:26 AM »
Even the 20 or 40%, the vermin, aren't seriously saying they are all homosexuals or whatever. It's a way to "show solidarity" and get the "LGBTQ" phrase everywhere, in statistics, your facebook profile etc.

I was told at school that "10% of you are homosexual." But what I've later read, is that the stats were inflated and the "10%" was a "rounded" figure. I don't even have to research this for facts, because of course they pumped up the numbers! It was and is silly propaganda. Supposedly a more close look at the stats said something like 2-5% was homo.

Now I think homos are mostly born, or if not strictly born, then heavily affected by genes and/or early life. We could always see who would grow up to be homo, often even a 6 year old kid. But what about the tranny thing, it's exploded! Yes but "trannyism" isn't really a "real" thing, it's not a truth that many are "born in the wrong body." So you have freaks manipulating autistic kids to become gender dysphoric. That's social contagion I think.

The Tranny-thing is brainwashing of youth!

Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2023, 06:51:05 AM »
Because you stupid cowardly "individualistic" dumb fuck you cannot isolate yourself from the rest of the country, what is happening around you will eventually come knocking at your door. When civilization collapses around you and society degenerates into sludge you cannot go on unaffected. That exact disgusting mentality is why the "left" has won and totally destroyed the values and traditions of the country and has near total control of the education/entertainment industry.

Great so what are you doing to stop it?

Ill wait....

I think Method has a point , in IF {& that's a Big if] we all stand up & say enough & made a lot of Noise / Protest it would have to
stop as there's far more of us than them.

Just look at recently what happened with the banking & Nigel Farage
Enough people got behind him that 2 top CEO's had to go,
also look how often the French stand up & protest & get there way.

It's the power in vast Numbers & those pushing this sick agenda & MSM
are exaggerating No.s & giving them a huge voice - when its but a few.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2023, 06:59:31 AM »

I think Method has a point , in IF {& that's a Big if] we all stand up & say enough & made a lot of Noise / Protest it would have to

The will be replaced like for like though..

If everyone rises up and takes out the governmet and state then pretty soon society will fall apart

Remember the movie "Time Machine" fron the 50s, Robert Taylor frees the people from the Morlocks.
Before that the morelocks had them live in paradise all their need catered for and occasionally ate some of them.
Once the Morelocks were gone they simply couldnt survive alone (they dont make that point in the movie though) they had no idea what to do.

Thats pretty much todays society

How many people today could start a fire in the woods without a lighter?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2023, 07:21:14 AM »

I still think the “tranny thing” is extremely small and the “solidarity factor” is a big deal as pointed out above. My niece is fully heterosexual but the “non-binary” word seems to pop out of her mouth all the time. There is a weird split. Gays (whether 4 to 5 percent or 15 percent if you include all the partials or experimenters) are getting more and more accepted each and every day, whereas a lot of people are super worked up regarding the “trannies” who really are probably less than 1 percent.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2023, 07:23:39 AM »

Still waiting to hear how he’s going to stop it

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2023, 07:25:03 AM »
individualistic is one of the foundations of America. Also No one is knocking your door, no one gives a shit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2023, 08:12:15 AM »
I’ve heard 500 million is their goal; don’t know if that’s true but that number is being thrown around.

Georgia Guidestones..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2023, 08:28:13 AM »
I still think the “tranny thing” is extremely small and the “solidarity factor” is a big deal as pointed out above. My niece is fully heterosexual but the “non-binary” word seems to pop out of her mouth all the time. There is a weird split. Gays (whether 4 to 5 percent or 15 percent if you include all the partials or experimenters) are getting more and more accepted each and every day, whereas a lot of people are super worked up regarding the “trannies” who really are probably less than 1 percent.

Trannies are so few naturally that they practically don't exist. One thing "they" are constantly worried about is the high and alarmingly increasing incidence of violence against trannies. But apparently if you exclude the johns that were tricked by the tranny or homo relations  this violence against trannies in particular hardly exists, as in a hate crime. If they just shut the fuck up hardly anyone would care. They are building issues out of nonissues.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2023, 08:28:28 AM »
The Tranny thing isn’t what over 99% of people think it is.

Yes, some are effeminate woman “like” men.

The rest are nothing like women and are as manly as other men, other than a costume.

There is a doctor who researched all of this and his conclusions line up perfectly.

They are therefore knowingly putting manly/heterosexual men in bathrooms and sports events.

The deranged men are not attracted to other men but instead a combination of what they look like in the mirror and also woman.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2023, 08:32:28 AM »

The rest are nothing like women and are as manly as other men, other than a costume.

There is a doctor who researched all of this and his conclusions line up perfectly.

They are therefore knowingly putting manly/heterosexual men in bathrooms and sports events.

The deranged men are not attracted to other men but instead a combination of what they look like in the mirror and also woman.

Yes they have a word for it, forgot. But some trannies are basically crossdressers and guys who get aroused by the opposite gender playacting.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2023, 08:34:56 AM »

what the obsession with women's sports.. something no one watches.
\and bathrooms, something that's inherently private.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2023, 08:44:54 AM »
6 million people of trans are killed every year in the US alone. That's 100,000 every hour.  >:(   This is on top of being mispronouned 487 times a minute in Uganda. Those who ask for evidence do not understand science.

and

Gender bender Neil Degrasse Tyson goes full kabbalah while reasonable Richard Dawkins maintains European and Western Civ sanity:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2023, 11:50:48 AM »
If you want to get really deep in the weeds - the trans and even mRNA stuff is the satanists middle finger to god's creation.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2023, 01:29:08 PM »
I don't need too many words except this. Liberalism is a disease that is being taught in grade school.  Two young brothers across the street are 17 and 10.  Both walk around with pocketbooks. Think this would be acceptable in the 70's, 60's or 50's?  This destruction of society is being encouraged online, schools and by the liberal doctrine so many under 40 think is normal. When I hear inclusions and diversity thrown around as liberal talking points I want to puke.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2023, 02:43:29 PM »
If you want to get really deep in the weeds - the trans and even mRNA stuff is the satanists middle finger to god's creation.

Everything is a middle finger to gods creation. God made people to be food, god made people to die at childbirth at a high rate, god made people without access to clean water and sewage treatments, god made babies to die of cancer

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2023, 08:25:17 PM »
Fagging is gross.

There are two genders.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2023, 08:30:11 PM »

Everything is a middle finger to gods creation. God made people to be food, god made people to die at childbirth at a high rate, god made people without access to clean water and sewage treatments, god made babies to die of cancer

There are things that are natural and things that are not, regardless of your belief or not in whatever.