Author Topic: What is the reasoning behind HIDING?  (Read 9204 times)

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
Re: What is the reasoning behind HIDING?
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2006, 07:35:48 PM »
I'd hope not....

Jesus H. Christ I just puked my dinner!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2006, 07:35:52 PM »
lol...           Adonis first of all I didn't win yet, second the wig and glasses were part of the rules, 3rd, you said that you were leaner and bigger than me ,so does that mean you are on drugs?. don't be a sore loser .I've been working out for 17 years and I swear on the life of my son, I never touched a drug ,gh.....etc. yes I competed before,yes I won some shows ,my reason for competing in this contest is to show you  that there are some drugfree  competitors that look better than you,even on a bad hair day.  you have a big mouth  but you can't back it up,so stop  whining ,train harder and maybe next year you'll win . ;) 

Yes you did. Congratulations, you won it easy. And thank you, if not for you, Alexxx would be Mr. Getbig.
E

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »
If that is his reason then cool.

I just would like to know.

And I would also like to know what contests he has done. The other Mr Getbig Competitors are curious too.

They would like to know.

Translation: My ass just got handed to me. Also known as, dieting is easy, but shit genetics are forever.

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2006, 07:42:32 PM »
lol...           Adonis first of all I didn't win yet, second the wig and glasses were part of the rules, 3rd, you said that you were leaner and bigger than me ,so does that mean you are on drugs?. don't be a sore loser .I've been working out for 17 years and I swear on the life of my son, I never touched a drug ,gh.....etc. yes I competed before,yes I won some shows ,my reason for competing in this contest is to show you  that there are some drugfree  competitors that look better than you,even on a bad hair day.  you have a big mouth  but you can't back it up,so stop  whining ,train harder and maybe next year you'll win . ;)  
[/quote]

hahahaa.....ANY Questions??
That is all......

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2006, 07:44:10 PM »
no disrespect to whateva he has a good build but there is a reason why he is hiding his identity, now what the reason is is anybody's guess but the fact that he doesn't want someone to know who he is is obvious.

yes nobody wants the DEA knocking on their door....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »
lol...           Adonis first of all I didn't win yet, second the wig and glasses were part of the rules, 3rd, you said that you were leaner and bigger than me ,so does that mean you are on drugs?. don't be a sore loser .I've been working out for 17 years and I swear on the life of my son, I never touched a drug ,gh.....etc. yes I competed before,yes I won some shows ,my reason for competing in this contest is to show you  that there are some drugfree  competitors that look better than you,even on a bad hair day.  you have a big mouth  but you can't back it up,so stop  whining ,train harder and maybe next year you'll win . ;)  

hahahaa.....ANY Questions??

are you saying that TA licked too many icecream cones?
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
Wow, what little bitch Adonis turned out to be. Not only is he trying to stir shit up around Whateva, He also posted non mandatory shots that he actually looks good in, in an effort to sway the judges. He should be disqualified for poor sportsmanship. Adonis, believe me, there are many many natural trainers that blow you away, you are nothing special.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »

Owned = Adonis

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2006, 07:54:09 PM »
Yes you did. Congratulations, you won it easy. And thank you, if not for you, Alexxx would be Mr. Getbig.
Weren't you going to enter and show us how incredibly muscled and lean you are? At a year-round 3% bf as you claim, you wouldn't even have to diet for the show. Looks like you just missed out on some easy money and making your enemies look bad by comparison.
T

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »
ta smoked your ass on conditioning ! an old buzzard like you should know how to diet by know!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2006, 08:00:53 PM »
cry, cry, cry... :-*

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
It's easy to see why Adam is crying....he got stomped. Must be ALL DRUGS!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2006, 08:03:39 PM »
Weren't you going to enter and show us how incredibly muscled and lean you are? At a year-round 3% bf as you claim, you wouldn't even have to diet for the show. Looks like you just missed out on some easy money and making your enemies look bad by comparison.

4 to 5% bf.
E

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2006, 08:04:38 PM »
ta smoked your ass on conditioning ! an old buzzard like you should know how to diet by know!
So why is it that whateva has better conditioning in his hams, abs, arms, chest, calves? Or do we only look at upper quads and lower back in bodybuilding these days?
I min/max my physique

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2006, 08:10:24 PM »
It's easy to see why Adam is crying....he got stomped. Must be ALL DRUGS!

Being lean doesn't mean you'll look like a bodybuilder.
Richard Simmons has better structure and genetics.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »
TA - why are you baggin' on Whateva for wearing a stupid-looking wig?  You're doing the same thing:

Right?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2006, 08:14:40 PM »
Being lean doesn't mean you'll look like a bodybuilder.
Richard Simmons has better structure and genetics.

Reading comprehension score= D+

I didn't fail you because you DID manage to at least reply in the correct thread.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2006, 08:37:05 PM »
Reading comprehension score= D+

I didn't fail you because you DID manage to at least reply in the correct thread.

I was agreeing with you!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »
4 words TA

Suck it up princess.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2006, 08:50:21 PM »
4 words TA

Suck it up princess.

only little school girls complain when they don't win first place at the "little misses beauty pageant"

"mommy, mommy, they cheated"

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2006, 09:09:20 PM »
Totally agree with TA on this one, the wig and glasses may be funny and all, but it is unbecoming of a champion someone to represent mr. getbig. ITs stupid. A bodybuilding contest is about the ideal man physique, but whats with the man hiding behind it, kind of ironic isn't. I say DQ. What will the peeps at Mayhem think when the see the winner of MR. Get Big wearing a wig. They are gonna think all you guys are girlie men. well some of you are. but you get the point right? It is not going to translate well outside of this board or for future contests. Wonder what the sponsors think abou it.  Sorry whateva you look the best but I wouldn't give the MR. GetBig title.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2006, 09:11:25 PM »
Totally agree with TA on this one, the wig and glasses may be funny and all, but it is unbecoming of a champion someone to represent mr. getbig. ITs stupid. A bodybuilding contest is about the ideal man physique, but whats with the man hiding behind it, kind of ironic isn't. I say DQ. What will the peeps at Mayhem think when the see the winner of MR. Get Big wearing a wig. They are gonna think all you guys are girlie men. well some of you are. but you get the point right? It is not going to translate well outside of this board or for future contests. Wonder what the sponsors think abou it.  Sorry whateva you look the best but I wouldn't give the MR. GetBig title.

It was stated in the rules before the contest that you could wear a wig, glasses, etc.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2006, 09:12:07 PM »

you are Gay, I own you

lol, if anything his wig fits right in on this site

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2006, 09:17:21 PM »
you are Gay, I own you

lol, if anything his wig fits right in on this site

are you offering to keep me SteelePegasus.  dude you got to be really rich to keep a trophy stud like me, not living in a trailer park. I refuse your offer. ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2006, 10:51:48 PM »
whateva is nearly 40 years old and wearing a wig?