Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 414846 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1700 on: July 17, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
ments.

Diabetics make up 40% of COVID deaths in US, experts say
NY Post ^ | July 16, 2021 | Lee Brown
Posted on 7/17/2021, 3:26:45 PM by george76

People with diabetes account for a staggering 40 percent of those who have died from COVID-19 in the US, according to the American Diabetes Association

the risk of hospitalization and death related to COVID being six to 12 times higher for people with diabetes

Alarmingly, the ADA has also said that cases of type 2 diabetes have almost doubled in children since the pandemic.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

TOPICS:

40% of deaths involve those with diabetes.  40% or more of deaths were of those in long-term care facilities.  I'd like to se the Venn diagram showing overlap.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1701 on: July 18, 2021, 11:57:23 AM »
YOU CAN'T MAKE IT UP. TRUMP BEING PROVEN CORRECT ONCE AGAIN.

Senior Biden administration officials overseeing an intelligence review into the origins of the coronavirus now believe the theory that the virus accidentally escaped from a lab in Wuhan is at least as credible as the possibility that it emerged naturally in the wild -- a dramatic shift from a year ago, when Democrats publicly downplayed the so-called lab leak theory.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics/biden-intel-review-covid-origins/index.html

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1702 on: July 18, 2021, 12:35:06 PM »
All of it... always only a lie. Just shit. 

The big con.

Pure folly.

Cowards.

And I called it on day one.

Cowards.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1703 on: July 18, 2021, 02:00:59 PM »
40% of deaths involve those with diabetes.  40% or more of deaths were of those in long-term care facilities.  I'd like to se the Venn diagram showing overlap.

There might not be that much overlap. Nursing home residents tend to be extremely old people who are too frail to take care of themselves. Diabetics tend to be fat fucks whose slovenly behavior shortens their lifespan.

I’ve been in a few nursing homes from what I’ve seen it’s at least 90% women.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/diabetes-affects-men-women

Men are almost twice as likely to develop type 2 diabetes as women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1704 on: July 20, 2021, 11:15:41 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: July 20, 2021, 06:09:20 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: July 20, 2021, 07:06:18 PM »
There was/is no pandemic

you're welcome

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/world-population-by-year/

These numbers can't be right. Some nations cant even count their population.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1707 on: July 21, 2021, 09:06:11 AM »
18,928 DEAD, 1.8 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/18928-dead-1-8-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1708 on: July 21, 2021, 09:08:26 AM »
CENSORED: CDC Records Almost 12,000 DEATHS in 7 Months Following COVID-19 Injections

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/censored-cdc-records-almost-12000-deaths-in-7-months-following-covid-19-injections/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: July 22, 2021, 11:50:04 AM »
Dems covering for their masters.

By a vote of 216 to 207 Tuesday evening, Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked consideration of a bill that would require the Director of National Intelligence to declassify information related to the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, specifically information about any role the Wuhan Institute of Virology may have played in the pandemic's outbreak.

The COVID-19 Origin Act was introduced in the U.S. Senate by Josh Hawley (R-MO) and Mike Braun (R-IN) and passed unanimously in May.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/07/21/house-democrats-block-covid-origins-bill-n2592839

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1710 on: July 22, 2021, 05:23:36 PM »
What happened to all the transparency they promised us if elected? ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1711 on: July 22, 2021, 05:27:28 PM »
What happened to all the transparency they promised us if elected? ::)

Well, when you think about it, Conservatives already saw right through them and their lies.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1712 on: July 22, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »
Well, when you think about it, Conservatives already saw right through them and their lies.
Anyone with a brain could see through the lies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1713 on: July 22, 2021, 05:39:50 PM »

People like stray fag , gaybay, etc all buy into liberal Narratives.   They still are at the cult of the mask and wear it religiously.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1714 on: July 22, 2021, 05:40:30 PM »

True.  But remember, we can tell them the truth but we cannot make them accept it.  I hope they all choke on their woke.  Fuck 'em all.  They deserve to suffer under "ihr pädophile zurückgebliedene Anführer Biden".  Prime, Ag007, Straw and more here are the real Nazi. 

Fuck That Noise, brother.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: July 24, 2021, 10:13:43 AM »
People like stray fag , gaybay, etc all buy into liberal Narratives.   They still are at the cult of the mask and wear it religiously.

The mask is the new brownshirt.

We have people protesting lockdowns in Australia being beaten by cops. Does this look normal to anyone?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1716 on: July 24, 2021, 02:19:51 PM »

The mask is the new brownshirt.

We have people protesting lockdowns in Australia being beaten by cops. Does this look normal to anyone?

Those protests in Sydney just fucked us. A 3 week lockdown will become 3 months for sure now. People are retarded. Can’t handle 3 weeks so now they’re gunna end up doing months. Way to make your existing losses multiples worse…….

Our Police don’t go around beating random people for no reason. You get rowdy here in front of Police expect to have your ass handed to you.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: July 24, 2021, 04:04:46 PM »
Those protests in Sydney just fucked us. A 3 week lockdown will become 3 months for sure now. People are retarded. Can’t handle 3 weeks so now they’re gunna end up doing months. Way to make your existing losses multiples worse…….

Our Police don’t go around beating random people for no reason. You get rowdy here in front of Police expect to have your ass handed to you.

Victim blaming/stockholm syndrome.

You need to re-calibrate your compass when it comes to tyranny.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1718 on: July 24, 2021, 05:21:09 PM »

Victim blaming/stockholm syndrome.

You need to re-calibrate your compass when it comes to tyranny.

I don’t feel I am under tyranny.

Our country went with eradication strategy. We followed that strategy and it worked pretty damn well. Unfortunately we have had a bad breakout and the requirement to go into lockdown was needed. A small portion of the population decided they don’t want to do that and now ruined the entire strategy.

the decision those small few has will fuck all of us as now industries will be at risk of lockdown and loss of jobs. This is what fucked the US and why unemployment becomes such a death spiral for the economy.

Do I agree with lock downs? No. But I understand that is my country’s strategy and if I do my part to help then it helps us all.

Now, business and jobs are risk on whereas prior to protests they weren’t. Maybe it’s to difficult for people to link it together like that. It’s ok if so, we are human.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: July 24, 2021, 06:51:43 PM »
Eradication will never work because it’s a virus. Our government has failed big time. Firstly by putting returned travellers into motels not equipped to deal with infectious diseases. Purpose built quarantine facilities were pleaded for,  by the state premiers. We have had over 20 leaks of the virus into the community. Secondly they have had over 18 months to get hospitals ready to be able to cope with cases and they say our hospitals wouldn’t be able to cope. I won’t even get into the vaccine debacle.
The majority of Australians are fed up with eradication and lockdowns. They are pushing back now and growing very rebellious.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: July 24, 2021, 07:38:32 PM »
I don’t feel I am under tyranny.

Our country went with eradication strategy. We followed that strategy and it worked pretty damn well. Unfortunately we have had a bad breakout and the requirement to go into lockdown was needed. A small portion of the population decided they don’t want to do that and now ruined the entire strategy.

the decision those small few has will fuck all of us as now industries will be at risk of lockdown and loss of jobs. This is what fucked the US and why unemployment becomes such a death spiral for the economy.

Do I agree with lock downs? No. But I understand that is my country’s strategy and if I do my part to help then it helps us all.

Now, business and jobs are risk on whereas prior to protests they weren’t. Maybe it’s to difficult for people to link it together like that. It’s ok if so, we are human.

...and some people walking into the gas chambers in Germany really thought they were getting ready to take a shower, haha.

Collectivism over personal freedom is being forced on the entire world right now, and you trust your govt to make better decisions than you can for yourself.

I don't get it, but it's why they are having no problem ruining lives with no data to back it up. I think they love the power carte blanche and can't believe how easy it is now that they control the flow of information.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: July 24, 2021, 11:35:46 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: July 24, 2021, 11:47:17 PM »

This response is alarming in its weakness and subservience.

I won’t say anything more.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1723 on: July 25, 2021, 01:02:10 AM »
Look at countries who have society intact and minimal disruption. China did 100m vaccinations in 5 days. They are delivering on mass scale with speed and people line up, no prob.

Now look at The rest of us who ‘fought the man’ and after a year we are financially fucked, morally divided with civil decay. Our govts fucked it all up and as a result allowed people to become angry. Angry people do dumb shit. Dumb shit makes things worse and idiot govts then double down.

The only outcome Americans got from protesting and setting fire to their cities was men compete in women’s sports and 38 new genders.

being in lockdown at home forced to watch on demand TV, internet and have your food delivered is nothing like the treatment during the Holocaust and being Marched into gas chambers to die.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: July 25, 2021, 01:02:28 AM »
This response is alarming in its weakness and subservience.

I won’t say anything more.
The protests occurred outside in fresh air. I doubt these protests will fuck up the lockdowns as the leaders are drunk on power and will keep us locked down regardless, in order to coerce us into taking this poisonous vaccine!