Author Topic: Hospital pics - value your health in 2024 fellas  (Read 22782 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hospital pics - value your health in 2024 fellas
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2023, 10:21:55 AM »
The moment he leaves the hospital, he will hit the gas pedal hard, trying to get back on the gainz.

Anyone going to see him in hospital please inform him hes looking small

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2023, 10:23:22 AM »
Anyone going to see him in hospital please inform him hes looking small

And useless to us now..?  ;D
T

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2023, 10:24:38 AM »
Epitome of "Juice till you piss blood".
every time i piss blood i wonder how much time i have left. and i also wonder if i am pissing blood or it's kidney stones lacerating my dick tube

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2023, 10:55:55 AM »
every time i piss blood i wonder how much time i have left. and i also wonder if i am pissing blood or it's kidney stones lacerating my dick tube

Brutal

Talking of kidneys - The Sultan of Asymmetry now has back problems to go with his failing kidney

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with an update on my current situation. Unfortunately, during transitioning from one bed to another, I experienced a traumatic exacerbation of my existing back problem. The pain I’m currently enduring is beyond description, and my discomfort has been overwhelming.

At this moment, my pain level is extremely high, and I find myself cringing, crying, and experiencing intense discomfort. It’s a challenging situation, and I’m deeply grateful for the support and understanding I have received from all of you.

http://www.instagram.com/p/C0xxbPtr3no/
T

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2023, 11:06:38 AM »
Brutal

Talking of kidneys - The Sultan of Asymmetry now has back problems to go with his failing kidney

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with an update on my current situation. Unfortunately, during transitioning from one bed to another, I experienced a traumatic exacerbation of my existing back problem. The pain I’m currently enduring is beyond description, and my discomfort has been overwhelming.

At this moment, my pain level is extremely high, and I find myself cringing, crying, and experiencing intense discomfort. It’s a challenging situation, and I’m deeply grateful for the support and understanding I have received from all of you.

http://www.instagram.com/p/C0xxbPtr3no/

it seems to happen every few months, i feel a sharp pain when pissing and then there is bright red blood (as opposed to dark) all over the toilet. the first time it happened i actually broke down and started crying because i was thinking it's cancer or failed kidneys. i never actually had it checked out so i dont really know what are my odds here. i speculated in my mind maybe it's "kidney stones" because of the painfulness. but maybe even that is also a very bad sign for the kidneys. it happened not long ago again but i am now desensitized to it more or less so i just cleaned up the blood and pretended nothing happened

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2023, 11:13:42 AM »
it seems to happen every few months, i feel a sharp pain when pissing and then there is bright red blood (as opposed to dark) all over the toilet. the first time it happened i actually broke down and started crying because i was thinking it's cancer or failed kidneys. i never actually had it checked out so i dont really know what are my odds here. i speculated in my mind maybe it's "kidney stones" because of the painfulness. but maybe even that is also a very bad sign for the kidneys. it happened not long ago again but i am now desensitized to it more or less so i just cleaned up the blood and pretended nothing happened
Go get an x ray, if the stones are small they can blast them, if they get large its a surgery job

I nearly died having surgery in 2019 after they ruptured my artery, spent three weeks in hospital

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2023, 11:15:35 AM »
Go get an x ray, if the stones are small they can blast them, if they get large its a surgery job

I nearly died having surgery in 2019 after they ruptured my artery, spent three weeks in hospital
can you ellaborate on your near death experience. did you find out if there is an afterlife and a god or not? it would really suck if i die soon because i worked so hard and sacrificed so much the past few years to get some money so it would be so typical if it is all for nothing now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2023, 11:31:54 AM »
can you ellaborate on your near death experience. did you find out if there is an afterlife and a god or not? it would really suck if i die soon because i worked so hard and sacrificed so much the past few years to get some money so it would be so typical if it is all for nothing now

I was taking you seriously up to now

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2023, 11:33:55 AM »
I was taking you seriously up to now
what makes you feel i am not serious, i have never been serious like this before, i am even thinking i need to write my will very soon :-\

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2023, 11:37:32 AM »
what makes you feel i am not serious, i have never been serious like this before, i am even thinking i need to write my will very soon :-\
dont bother with a will just let everyone fight over what you leave , or leave it to a dogs home

There is no afterlife, thats ego

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2023, 11:43:38 AM »
dont bother with a will just let everyone fight over what you leave , or leave it to a dogs home

There is no afterlife, thats ego
i feel like i wasted a lot of my life chasing a little bit more money and each time i end up somehow more miserable bcs the tax man and everyone else is trying to get all my money anyway. i have barely been home in nearly 15 months now just chasing slightly more money now i feel like it was all a big mistake trying to chase money since it's all a fugazi. i think happiness is an illusion because if it was real nobody would be chasing things that ultimately dont deliver it

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2023, 11:59:42 AM »

Your ureters to be exact. When they pass into your bladder they pass pretty quickly. Been there, had them.

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2023, 12:02:40 PM »
Your ureters to be exact. When they pass into your bladder they pass pretty quickly. Been there, had them.
how long do you think you have left? i read it's an indicator of kidney disease.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2023, 12:12:25 PM »
how long do you think you have left? i read it's an indicator of kidney disease.

A couple days... lol

Kidney stones are not necessarily a sign of kidney disease. They can be triggered by a number of transient conditions, none that lead to shortened life span. If you want to learn all about kidneys and kidney stones- this guy is probably the world's expert:

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/conditions-services/kidney-disease/conditions-treatment/kidney-stone-management

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2023, 12:14:22 PM »
A couple days... lol

Kidney stones are not necessarily a sign of kidney disease. They can be triggered by a number of transient conditions, none that lead to shortened life span. If you want to learn all about kidneys and kidney stones- this guy is probably the world's expert:

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/conditions-services/kidney-disease/conditions-treatment/kidney-stone-management
really glad that you are still alive that means i probably still have a couple of years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2023, 12:58:08 PM »
2018 pissed out 7 stones in ten days

Was competing as well

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2023, 12:22:44 AM »
2018 pissed out 7 stones in ten days

Was competing as well
You must have been miserable.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2023, 07:32:24 AM »
You must have been miserable.

As compared to today ??? ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2023, 07:35:39 AM »
As compared to today ??? ;D

Im not miserable, Im not really anything... ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2023, 07:44:55 AM »
Im not miserable, Im not really anything... ;)

Being serious for once.
I'm pretty much always in a good mood, enjoy life and always laughing.
I know depression and things like that are big time issues but it's hard for me to understand.
When friends or family are going through those things I say to myself "Just get over it and get on with yourself" but I now know it's not that easy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2023, 08:30:53 AM »
Being serious for once.
I'm pretty much always in a good mood, enjoy life and always laughing.
I know depression and things like that are big time issues but it's hard for me to understand.
When friends or family are going through those things I say to myself "Just get over it and get on with yourself" but I now know it's not that easy.

Thats what everyone says who hasnt been on the recieving end

Depression is an odd experience
I have money, a nice home, nice cars, a wife who loves me, I really have nothing to worry about.

yet here I am

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2023, 08:40:57 AM »

It’s an STD phaggot.

Stop letting random strangers bottom out your ass and it might clear up.

Jismeater.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2023, 01:05:26 PM »
Thats what everyone says who hasnt been on the recieving end

Depression is an odd experience
I have money, a nice home, nice cars, a wife who loves me, I really have nothing to worry about.

yet here I am

You sound bored and without purpose.

Is there some goal you could set for yourself to achieve that would give you purpose?

Maybe something new and without negative health consequences.

For example training for a marathon or something. 
Learn to play an instrument (take lessons)?
Learn a martial art like stick fighting or karate?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2023, 01:18:01 PM »
You sound bored and without purpose.

Is there some goal you could set for yourself to achieve that would give you purpose?

Maybe something new and without negative health consequences.

For example training for a marathon or something.

Learn to play an instrument (take lessons)?
Learn a martial art like stick fighting or karate?

are you trying to give me a heart attack?  ;D

I have been trying to play the piano for 2 years, more or less gave up, I cant remember what I did the day before and it was like starting from scratch every day

I have nunchakus I am pretty good with them but I havenet used them for years

I get your point but I cant focus on anything for long enough

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2023, 02:01:06 PM »
Pretty much I guess.  But with what's happened to Tom Prince, and more recently Sean Davis, you'd think there might be a moment of clarity or sumthin'  :-\
Those guys slimmed down to nothing. Still died 10-15 years later. So Franks time is ticking away, and fast unfortunately. Since staying on still...