Author Topic: NFL blackmail ?  (Read 1030 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NFL blackmail ?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:20 PM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/players/2021/07/22/id/1029622/
    totally stupid and unnecessary, just add another bye week near the end of the season to alleviate this problem. in baseball half of the philadelphia phillies are unvaccinated and guys lost playing time due to contact tracing.
F

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:40:21 PM »
Nothing that this league of retardz does, will surprise me. From Gay-Woke advertising, to BLM stuff to this crap...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 02:52:55 PM »
I hate the NFL too coach, but at some point you just have to tune out and stop watching.  The get woke go broke thing only works if people stop consuming the product.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:30:51 PM »
Shit is nuckin' futz.. just saw that

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021

damn racist honkeys!!

https://nypost.com/2021/07/22/woman-beaten-with-cooking-pot-robbed-of-walker-in-harlem-video/

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 03:37:13 AM »
I was surprised at this one. The world is losing their mind if your vaxed and this is a “pandemic of the unvaxed now” who cares if your neighbor or team mate got the shot. IF the thing was fda approved maybe you could get away with that but when these corporations have amnesty of liability I don’t get how it’s legally possible to make a vax a term of employment.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 03:43:31 AM »
The NFL has been going downhill for a while.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 04:54:52 AM »
I hate the NFL too coach, but at some point you just have to tune out and stop watching.  The get woke go broke thing only works if people stop consuming the product.

100%

Alternatively how can they support blm if they dont support the free choice of black players (and others).

Have tuned out of most sports, sadly they have turned away from competition and into agenda pushing for whatever woke cause is the flavor of the day

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 04:57:44 AM »
in NBA news,  LeBron James recently achieved something no one has done before, he is now the first active player in NBA history to become a billionaire.
F

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 08:54:47 AM »
in NBA news,  LeBron James recently achieved something no one has done before, he is now the first active player in NBA history to become a billionaire.

thats because he's oppressed like Oprah

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 09:14:03 AM »
thats because he's oppressed like Oprah

Just a highly paid minstrel for the white man's entertainment.