Author Topic: Wilder is a B!t@h!  (Read 878 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Wilder is a B!t@h!
« on: October 09, 2021, 11:28:48 AM »

You got beatdown by the better fighter, either do something spectacular tonight or take your country a$$ back to the hills of Alabama.

Anyway really nice HW card tonight.  Kownacki vs Helenius 2 should be a barnburner.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Wilder is a B!t@h!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 11:32:50 AM »
I understand all teams check gloves but this nonsense has been going on since the 1st fight.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 11:47:18 AM »
Wilder will be checking those gloves with his face soon.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 05:51:47 PM »
Wilder will be checking those gloves with his face soon.
Lol!

Tyson Fury weighed in nearly 18kg heavier than Deontay Wilder ahead of their third fight in Las Vegas before vowing to send his rival home "butchered" during an explosive pre-fight war of words.

The Brit even dragged Wilder's fiancee Telli Swift into his violent taunts after noticing her sitting amongst the crowd gathered for the weigh-ins.

"I'm going to really severely damage him. He'll be unrecognisable after our fight.

"I see his little pretty wife down there, she'll not recognise him, don't worry about that. I'll send him home butchered."

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 05:56:54 PM »
Lol!

Tyson Fury weighed in nearly 18kg heavier than Deontay Wilder ahead of their third fight in Las Vegas before vowing to send his rival home "butchered" during an explosive pre-fight war of words.

The Brit even dragged Wilder's fiancee Telli Swift into his violent taunts after noticing her sitting amongst the crowd gathered for the weigh-ins.

"I'm going to really severely damage him. He'll be unrecognisable after our fight.

"I see his little pretty wife down there, she'll not recognise him, don't worry about that. I'll send him home butchered."

5th round tko. We will see Wilder last fight

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 06:03:02 PM »
wilder can be ruffed up more easy cause his low bodyweigh n skinny legs with no gas
A

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 11:44:09 AM »
BLM Phony