Author Topic: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?  (Read 12221 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2021, 02:10:23 PM »
simple minded people assume you are trying to steal their girl

they also equate the tight clothes to you believing you are “better then everyone”

plus if you do it to get female attention it stops short - they may look but they assume shit as well - you are fast ass or a fuck boy - what makes a girl approach you is maybe a talent or appearance of wealth - most females think rocked up dudes are broke and/or mean as shit, or have no personalities

it’s better to wear normal clothes and have good posture, walk with your chest out, fck all the h8rs

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2021, 02:19:30 PM »
True, but I make up for it with great hair.

You made me laugh.  One of the many qualities of a good guy is the ability to have laughs at their own expense.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2021, 02:24:19 PM »
Mcgregor looks like a tennis player in those pics.

We're talking about real muscle in this thread:

He looks like a clown in those ill fitting clothes.

Always Inspired

« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2021, 02:23:10 PM »
 ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2021, 02:45:35 PM »

Zero probability he would be a brain surgeon. I happen to know one who practiced at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, NY. They need to have great dexterity and most have fairly lean builds because of it.

🙄 
Most 🤔

Because you knew 1 🤷🏻‍♂️

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2021, 04:07:45 PM »

🙄 
Most 🤔

Because you knew 1 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey, Illuminati! Good to have you back. I haven't seen you in a while.

I think the implication is that being an advanced bodybuilder. The type that turns heads whether for good or bad, requires a lot of time and commitment. Being a brain surgeon also requires a lot of time and commitment as well. When an activity or profession requires a lot of focus and motivation it is usually the defining factor in one's identity. A high level bodybuilder looks at himself primarily as a bodybuilder. His whole life revolves around that. Not as a truck driver, mailman, cop, or fireman. Same with a surgeon. It's hard if not impossible to be at a high level of both these professions simultaneously.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2021, 06:35:47 AM »
Hey, Illuminati! Good to have you back. I haven't seen you in a while.

I think the implication is that being an advanced bodybuilder. The type that turns heads whether for good or bad, requires a lot of time and commitment. Being a brain surgeon also requires a lot of time and commitment as well. When an activity or profession requires a lot of focus and motivation it is usually the defining factor in one's identity. A high level bodybuilder looks at himself primarily as a bodybuilder. His whole life revolves around that. Not as a truck driver, mailman, cop, or fireman. Same with a surgeon. It's hard if not impossible to be at a high level of both these professions simultaneously.

Very well stated Pellius - And largely correct . Maybe I read it wrong only I took it he was implying that he was Thick /Stupid & all large Bodybuilders are Which very obviously is not the case.

Yeah I’ve not been that active on here for quite a while , sadly other life distractions & problems 🤷🏻‍♂️
Still GetBig is like The Hotel California- You can check out anytime but You can Never Leave. 😀👍🏻

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2021, 11:18:51 AM »
I am most comfortable when I'm just walking around in my underwear.

How you dress can make the difference between you getting that job.

Sweat pants and a T-shirt is probably the most universally comfortable clothes to walk around in public. Yeah, that will scream success and attract the hotties.

You really need to think more before you speak.

I was just talking with a guy about wearing sweatpants in public and I just can’t see what people do it. For me it’s shorts and t shirt I can’t stand seeing men wearing sweatpants in public. Just seems lazy as fuck to me. Also with sweatpants on it can seem as though someone is trying to hang dong at you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2021, 05:34:07 PM »
I think it is best to feel strong and explosive. Too fat and you lose the explosiveness too cut up and you lose the strong. People think it is all about a look for me it is about a feeling. When you are in shape you can feel it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2021, 06:17:35 PM »
I was just talking with a guy about wearing sweatpants in public and I just can’t see what people do it. For me it’s shorts and t shirt I can’t stand seeing men wearing sweatpants in public. Just seems lazy as fuck to me. Also with sweatpants on it can seem as though someone is trying to hang dong at you.

People that wear pajamas in pubic are retards.  At first it was primarily fat women and now its women and men of differing sizes.  Disgusting swine.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2021, 07:00:48 PM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2021, 07:12:14 PM »

Shorts are for sissies. No serious gangster would wear shorts….ever

Unless he was queer

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2021, 07:14:29 PM »
;)

Looks a very small framed man with zero confidence you can see it in his eyes

5’5” at most

Craves respect from taller peers and seeks it through steroids without having the right genetic material

Will likely die by his own hand crying and pissing himself

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2021, 08:08:58 PM »
Exactly. Look at Conor, looks very muscular and athletic is is 155-165 lbs. But you should go to a suit store like even Men's Warehouse and usually can get your body dimensions taken for free to learn what clothes fit you. You then learn how to ask for slight alterations from a tailor to accentuate your physique. Problem is, if you buy cheap off the rack clothes, they won't alter them for that price, and those clothes all have the same dimensions and are not designed with a specific cut. They are generic Chinese shirts and pants mass produced in factories. Ross in particular does not tell you that those "overstocked" clothes you are getting a great deal on, often had an irregularity or stitching issue that most people would never notice. You want to look good in clothes?, then pay what is costs and take the time to look good in clothes.

You must be a small man. Less than 5’9”? Can smell the size insecurity

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2021, 09:56:35 PM »
Very well stated Pellius - And largely correct . Maybe I read it wrong only I took it he was implying that he was Thick /Stupid & all large Bodybuilders are Which very obviously is not the case.

Yeah I’ve not been that active on here for quite a while , sadly other life distractions & problems 🤷🏻‍♂️
Still GetBig is like The Hotel California- You can check out anytime but You can Never Leave. 😀👍🏻

Hope all is OK.

I wish you were on the thread where others were giving me a hard time for dying my hair. I remember you said that you hate having grey hair. They tell me the lie that I would look better with grey hair. And they know that how? Oldtimer even claims that the trend today is for young guys to dye their hair grey. I defy anyone to support that claim. I'm pretty open about it but know that it seems to really bother most men when other men dye their hair their natural color. They either resent it or like when they tell a jacked guy he would look better smaller and then mock him for being so skinny.

Anyway, I always live by the adage that you can't please everyone so just please yourself. The only real comments I get in real life is how much more younger I look than my real age and I much prefer that than anonymous handles on a bbing board.

During the pandemic our gym use to have "Kapuna hours". One hour reserved just for people over 50 years old. I was always stopped and required to show my ID to verify that I was 50 or over -- and I'm over 60 years old! So I may not be a cover model or a Mr. Universe but it's nice to know that people think that I look at least 10 years younger than I am.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2021, 10:07:10 PM »

Unless he was queer

Nah, shorts are OK (remember I'm in Hawaii) as long as it's long enough to at least cover part of the knee or lower. It's a horrible and phaggy look when I see a guy wearing mid-thigh loose fitting shorts. It's mostly old geezers or Europeans that do this. BTW, just to be clear, this doesn't apply to women. If you have the body I want a clear camel-toe and lower butt cheek showing.

If you are the "Kwon-type" then it's a muumuu or, better yet, a whale harpoon in the butt.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2021, 06:11:05 AM »
This shot represents what a real bodybuilder looks like dressed casually.  And of course, it's  the epitome of aesthetic, Frank Zane.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2021, 07:14:17 AM »

Unless he was queer

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2021, 07:25:13 AM »
Looks a very small framed man with zero confidence you can see it in his eyes

5’5” at most

Craves respect from taller peers and seeks it through steroids without having the right genetic material

Will likely die by his own hand crying and pissing himself

Yet still looks better than you.

Always Inspired

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2021, 08:09:14 AM »
Yet still looks better than you.
Most here have zero measure of success in life. Their coping mechanism is to "lash out" at anyone displaying any success at all.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »
Most here have zero measure of success in life. Their coping mechanism is to "lash out" at anyone displaying any success at all.

You are idolising average joes. I’m just a freak so I can’t comprehend. I look better than every guy posted in this thread except Lou’s physique.the rest are little men…

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2021, 10:11:13 AM »

🙄 
Most 🤔

Because you knew 1 🤷🏻‍♂️

I knew more than 1, since he was a member of the upstate neuroscience group my buddy worked at. But if that makes you feel better, I'll say just one, lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2021, 02:55:32 PM »

Unless he was queer

That’s how I feel about sweat pants. I’m shorts from April thru November.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2021, 03:09:40 PM »
That’s how I feel about sweat pants. I’m shorts from April thru November.

Why are sweat pants for sissies? They are definitely not for the well dressed man outside of maybe at the gym. There are no sweat pants in my closet. I do have a couple pair of joggers. IMO on the other hand, shorts are fine, specially in the months when it is warm enough to wear them. Some people in Oregon wear shorts year round. My personal gauge is that it be at least 70 degrees out. If it is also sunny, so much the better. If I lived in Hawaii, I probably wouldn't bother with long pants at all. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2021, 11:12:32 PM »
Swimmer's build. Doesn't read as a Bodybuilder.

That's what I thought when he was giving a seminar dressed in T-shirt and jeans. "That's Mr. Olympia?" I thought. Sure he look trim and fit but not a bodybuilder. Then he took off his shirt and I'm like, "Holy shit! Seriously?"

It was really something in person.