Author Topic: Dont mess with a Portugal Bouncer... damn  (Read 2452 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dont mess with a Portugal Bouncer... damn
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 12:34:31 PM »
"only suffered a broken jaw" ?   I went to college with a guy that got his jaw broken and everyone agreed he won the fight. He had his jaw wired shut for 6 weeks. Lost a ton of weight because he could only suck on a straw.  I think the guy who took a beating from him was probably good to go in a couple of days.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 01:28:40 PM »
What's weird is that portugueses are watching like nothing is happening. None of them held his phone to record it

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 01:38:38 PM »
Ouch!

Hope it was worth it.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 08:48:42 PM »
LMAO at the dude sitting there, must be some good ganja.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 10:29:59 AM »
assault charges and prison for that guy

attempted murder?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »
I hope they shook hands and parted as friends.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 08:16:40 PM »
That was a straight up assault and battery and he sucker punched him to start it out

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 09:10:12 PM »
What a bitch. Totally sucker punched the guy. As soon as I see him sort of look away and take a slight step back with his right leg I know it's coming. If I want to initiate a fight I always give the guy a push to give him a chance to get ready or maybe a slap like Rickson did to Duarte and then wait for him to get ready.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdy27z

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 10:18:11 PM »
What a bitch. Totally sucker punched the guy. As soon as I see him sort of look away and take a slight step back with his right leg I know it's coming. If I want to initiate a fight I always give the guy a push to give him a chance to get ready or maybe a slap like Rickson did to Duarte and then wait for him to get ready.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdy27z

I haven't been in a fight in coming up on 30 years.  I hope to take that streak to the grave with me.  That being said, I agree with the push and or slap initiative.  When I was a total asshole and had been drinking, and wanted to really goad someone into a fight a little spit in the face was sometimes used.  Not proud of it but it is what it is. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 10:33:04 PM »
I haven't been in a fight in coming up on 30 years.  I hope to take that streak to the grave with me.  That being said, I agree with the push and or slap initiative.  When I was a total asshole and had been drinking, and wanted to really goad someone into a fight a little spit in the face was sometimes used.  Not proud of it but it is what it is.

But at least you gave the guy a fair chance to defend himself.

This is more of what I like to see. When a hot shot football stud picks on someone smaller than himself and finds out the hard way that he picked the wrong guy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 10:36:24 PM »
But at least you gave the guy a fair chance to defend himself.

This is more of what I like to see. When a hot shot football stud picks on someone smaller than himself and finds out the hard way that he picked the wrong guy.

Do you avoid fights on account of certain things that may come off during the fight?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 10:39:09 PM »
Guess the race...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 11:14:40 PM »
Do you avoid fights on account of certain things that may come off during the fight?

I'm an idiot. I'm pretty easy going but I get set off easily and become a Mr. Hyde. I'm not afraid of getting beat up, but I'm afraid, or should be if I thought straight, of getting knifed or falling on my head on the concrete and becoming a vegetable.

Last week I was driving behind someone that was driving pretty slow so I passed him and got back in front of him. This pissed him off and he spend up and then cut in front of me so that I had to slam my brakes. I then pulled up to the side of him and as I looked over he gave me the finger. I motioned for him to pull over in the parking where the gym I go to is. We both got out of the car with him swearing at me. I told him that we should discuss this in a more private setting and pointed to the secluded area underneath a staircase. I've used this area before. Anyway, as I started walking to the area seething with anger vowing to pound this person into a pulp complete with coup de gras boot stomp he went back to his car swearing.

After cooling down I began reflecting how many, perhaps life changing, scenarios could have happened. All because he cut me off.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2021, 12:01:17 AM »
Guess the race...

I am white as the driven snow but to your point, it was a "nig" move on my part.  There must be a genetic component to this as my son whom I've never shared these stories with used the same maneuver on the ice during a hockey game.  He's a fucking little nut job. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2021, 12:29:30 AM »
I am white as the driven snow but to your point, it was a "nig" move on my part.  There must be a genetic component to this as my son whom I've never shared these stories with used the same maneuver on the ice during a hockey game.  He's a fucking little nut job.

Didn't you fought with the legendary Ahmad Massoud & the Northern Alliance  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 12:45:53 AM »
Didn't you fought with the legendary Ahmad Massoud & the Northern Alliance  ;)

Yes, you are correct.  We share an Aryan lineage.   :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2021, 01:03:11 AM »
Yes, you are correct.  We share an Caucasian lineage.   :D

He was a very carismatic mujahedin warrior !.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 01:29:27 AM »
He was a very carismatic mujahedin warrior !.

Indeed.  PIP.  Hopefully, his son will develop into one as well. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 02:10:12 AM »
But, was he really messed with though? Or he just had a bad day w/ unhealthy blood pressure and rage?

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2021, 06:26:19 AM »
That was a straight up assault and battery and he sucker punched him to start it out

Maybe yes maybe no It all depends on what was being said by the patron

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 07:08:30 AM »
I'm an idiot. I'm pretty easy going but I get set off easily and become a Mr. Hyde. I'm not afraid of getting beat up, but I'm afraid, or should be if I thought straight, of getting knifed or falling on my head on the concrete and becoming a vegetable.

Last week I was driving behind someone that was driving pretty slow so I passed him and got back in front of him. This pissed him off and he spend up and then cut in front of me so that I had to slam my brakes. I then pulled up to the side of him and as I looked over he gave me the finger. I motioned for him to pull over in the parking where the gym I go to is. We both got out of the car with him swearing at me. I told him that we should discuss this in a more private setting and pointed to the secluded area underneath a staircase. I've used this area before. Anyway, as I started walking to the area seething with anger vowing to pound this person into a pulp complete with coup de gras boot stomp he went back to his car swearing.

After cooling down I began reflecting how many, perhaps life changing, scenarios could have happened. All because he cut me off.

This happened near me.  Two guys got out of their cars after being offended about the other's driving on the shoulder of the roadway.  One guy had his family with him and was about 50. The other was about 25 if I remember the news article. The younger guy was an ex college wrestler who picked him up and slammed him on the asphalt. The older guy died almost immediately in front of his family.  A homicide case of manslaughter over stupid reasons.

Do you initiate fights as you said by pushing or slapping?

Another one happened to a friend of mine.  He was pulling into a parking space and after getting out walking he noticed a car slowly following him side by side. The guy rolled down the window and started yelling and threatening him.  He couldn't think of anything he did but figured he either knew him somehow or it was a complaint about a driving situation. The guy stopped his car getting out and started walking toward him.  My friend showed him his gun and the guy made a rush to his car driving away.  My friend still doesn't know what it was about?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2021, 07:32:58 AM »
Toxic masculinity?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 12:12:27 PM »
You guys and your Marquis of Queensbury Rules.