Author Topic: Joe Rogan confronts Sanjay Gupta/CNN on Covid treatments  (Read 2118 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Joe Rogan confronts Sanjay Gupta/CNN on Covid treatments
« on: October 14, 2021, 10:14:23 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Rogan confronts Sanjay Gupta/CNN on Covid treatments
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 10:15:39 AM »
Look for Joe to get cancelled soon.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 10:25:18 AM »

I don't think so brother. I get your angle though, as he is going against the establishment and agenda, but he's got quite the following and people need a counterargument, no?

Besides, it's CNN. Does anyone take that network seriously anymore? Absolutely no journalistic integrity and the anchors are essentially all high paid actors. Even Sanjay who's a Neurosurgeon has no place discussing infectious diseases like COVID, but he looks trustworthy and sounds fair.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 10:27:57 AM »

I don't think so. He got their Chief medical guy to admit they lied

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 10:40:14 AM »
I don't think so brother. I get your angle though, as he is going against the establishment and agenda, but he's got quite the following and people need a counterargument, no?

Besides, it's CNN. Does anyone take that network seriously anymore? Absolutely no journalistic integrity and the anchors are essentially all high paid actors. Even Sanjay who's a Neurosurgeon has no place discussing infectious diseases like COVID, but he looks trustworthy and sounds fair.

"1"
He better just hope he doesn't have any "Gruden emails" anywhere in his past.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 11:03:13 AM »
Most of the podcast was amicable, as that is Rogan's MO.

Gupta actually reached out to be on the podcast, as he said he was a fan, and that he wanted to reach and audience outside of CNN, to understand their issues and the disconnects between them.

That's commendable.

However, there were certain exchanges where Sanjay just didn't get it, and you can see the effects of living in a groupthink bubble.

Rogan was a bit more aggressive here, probably the result of CNN blatantly lying about him.

As for getting canceled, Rogan is un-cancelable.  Kind of like Burr, Chappelle, etc.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 11:31:03 AM »

Gupta actually reached out to be on the podcast, as he said he was a fan, and that he wanted to reach and audience outside of CNN, to understand their issues and the disconnects between them.

That's commendable.

However, there were certain exchanges where Sanjay just didn't get it, and you can see the effects of living in a groupthink bubble.

Rogan was a bit more aggressive here, probably the result of CNN blatantly lying about him.

As for getting canceled, Rogan is un-cancelable.  Kind of like Burr, Chappelle, etc.
Hopefully he can't be because he has the best podcast on the planet although he has become much more limited since he's been with Spotify. If they want him gone they may need to "Clinton" him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 11:41:17 AM »
Hopefully he can't be because he has the best podcast on the planet although he has become much more limited since he's been with Spotify. If they want him gone they may need to "Clinton" him.

Lol.

Yeah, he'd just find another platform and his fanbase would follow.

Need more Rogans, Greenwalds, Tabbis, etc.....
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 12:12:02 PM »
What's next asking Bill Nuy about what's going on at NASA?

Gupta doesn't decide/give input on what get aired on CNN, Rogan exposed him on that. He's there to give what they say a base level of credibility.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »
Gupta might get cancelled.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 12:56:06 PM »
Joe definitely delivered in this podcast. It's pretty sad when a comedian/podcast host/ufc commentator is more prepared for the discussion than a doctor.

The thing is, Rogan isn't necessarily any smarter, he just has clear facts. That's one of the reasons Rhonda Patrick looked bad as well. These doctors are pushing narratives that are made from exaggerated truths at best.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 09:02:34 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 11:53:09 PM »

That's commendable.

Gupta also said he went on to convince Joe to get the vaccine. Did you not read his article he wrote after the podcast?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2021, 01:24:59 AM »
Gupta also said he went on to convince Joe to get the vaccine. Did you not read his article he wrote after the podcast?

No he didn't.  Dr. Gupta clearly said that he wasn't successful in convincing Joe but hopeful that he reached even a few of his listeners. 

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 01:40:02 AM »
No he didn't.  Dr. Gupta clearly said that he wasn't successful in convincing Joe but hopeful that he reached even a few of his listeners.

Yeah. That’s fucking insane to continue to promote a vaccine aka “ a therapeutic”. He also pussied out and said he was afraid that Joe would attack him at the beginning. Just pussy libtard minded actions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 02:50:47 AM »
Yeah. That’s fucking insane to continue to promote a vaccine aka “ a therapeutic”. He also pussied out and said he was afraid that Joe would attack him at the beginning. Just pussy libtard minded actions.

Have a nice weekend.  Fuckface.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 05:06:48 AM »
I don't think so. He got their Chief medical guy to admit they lied
‘Was glorious

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 06:52:00 AM »

No, as I don't follow him or his network, so I didn't even know it existed.

EDIT:  Went and found it.

Gupta is full of shit for this line alone:

part of me thought the MMA, former Taekwondo champion might hurtle himself across the table and throttle my neck. But, instead he smiled, and off we went.

He said on the podcast he was a listener.  If he was, the thought above would have never crossed his mind, as Rogan doesn't act like that or belittle guests, even those he disagrees with.  So that line was perpetuating a myth to the dipshits who read CNN, or he was lying about listening to the show.
Y

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 07:10:10 AM »
Is Joe Alpha?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 11:18:44 AM »

He said on the podcast he was a listener.  If he was, the thought above would have never crossed his mind, as Rogan doesn't act like that or belittle guests, even those he disagrees with.  So that line was perpetuating a myth to the dipshits who read CNN, or he was lying about listening to the show.

Just shows how bad of a clown show CNN is.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2021, 11:40:44 AM »

Joe is probably the most fair and balanced talk show host on the planet.

Just another way to make him look bad without saying anything terrible.

CNN is nothing but bullshit news anyway.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 04:59:13 PM »
Is Joe Alpha?

2:45

His show isn't bad overall but for someone who is into fitness/weights/MMA I don't see how he can say "it might weigh 100 lbs" with a straight face. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 06:24:09 AM »
It looks like the Pfizer vaccine has fetal baby parts in it and they tried to keep people from finding out.  More lies from the lying liars.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 02:19:47 PM »

2:45

His show isn't bad overall but for someone who is into fitness/weights/MMA I don't see how he can say "it might weigh 100 lbs" with a straight face.

I saw the cuomo vid for the first time there.....he presses it, then holds it "out", then starts curling it.

Lol....no f'n way.
Y