Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 14928 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2021, 03:44:25 PM »
accident v virus

fuckwit
\
Anyways...my point is. You are manipulating the COVID statics and using it as evidence to back up your beliefs. You can't do that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2021, 03:45:29 PM »
\
Anyways...my point is. You are manipulating the COVID statics and using it as evidence to back up your beliefs. You can't do that.

the governments all over the world have been doing exactly that for 18 months

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2021, 03:47:52 PM »
So Joswift is ok (sometimes) but everyone else who just chimed in on my comments, you all have something in common with each other.

LOW INTELLIGENCE.

8) 8) 8) 8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2021, 03:51:31 PM »
Can you post a reply without being such a smart ass?

I had the Moderna vaccine. No booster is available yet. The last few days I've been fighting off getting a cold with Zicam. So far that's working. COVID has made me very paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I worry that it is the beginning of a COVID infection. This sucks!

No, being a smartass is an integral part of my personality. Even more so when a critical point is to be made.

Even the hardcore pro vaxx types know in the back of their minds that the effectiveness of all vaxx variants drop at more than 10% per month. That's the reason a booster is required.

This thing should have been treated like a seasonal flu shot for high risk groups instead of giving it to young healthy people. The math bears this out.

The reality is that almost everyone is going to get a variation of covid at one point. Big pharma and big govt lied about the staying power of the vaxx for profit and control. End of story.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »
So Joswift is ok (sometimes) but everyone else who just chimed in on my comments, you all have something in common with each other.

LOW INTELLIGENCE.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Arguing about freedom of rights and trying to justify the decisions of a gov who always fucked you up and suddenly care about your health and about being vaxx is low intelligence.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2021, 03:55:43 PM »
Arguing about freedom of rights and trying to justify the decisions of a gov who always fucked you up and suddenly care about your health and about being vaxx is low intelligence.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you (maybe).

I hate the government too. But I'm pro vaccine.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2021, 04:02:02 PM »
I wasn't necessarily referring to you (maybe).

I hate the government too. But I'm pro vaccine.
Some aren't pro vaxx. Accept it. Why you even wanna convince them or defend your point? Don't you know that pushing your own opinion about the matters like vaxx or religions etc makes you look like a stupid fuck?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2021, 04:04:24 PM »
Some aren't pro vaxx. Accept it. Why you even wanna convince them or defend your point? Don't you know that pushing your own opinion about the matters like vaxx or religions etc makes you look like a stupid fuck?

All kidding aside.

Apart from being bored. I am curious about why people are anti vax.

You can call me a troll, but keep in mind that I'm longest active member on this site.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2021, 04:17:11 PM »
All kidding aside.

Apart from being bored. I am curious about why people are anti vax.

You can call me a troll, but keep in mind that I'm longest active member on this site.
I don't give a fuck about your existence in this board or else where or how long it is.

Standing in favor of authoritarianism and against basic human rights, make you an unwanted being in any sane society. Doing it by purpose, or by being "curious" say alot about your upbringing. Nobody wanna play your role unless he is a very confused adult due to his childhood.

I know your kind.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
I don't give a fuck about your existence in this board or else where or how long it is.

Standing in favor of authoritarianism and against basic human rights, make you an unwanted being in any sane society. Doing it by purpose, or by being "curious" say alot about your upbringing. Nobody wanna play your role unless he is a very confused adult due to his childhood.

I know your kind.

I don't like the "I know your kind" mentality. We need to stop grouping people together.

That's classic communism. Which I know you are against.

I'm actually a right ring guy (I like Trump and hate bidden) but...I am pro vaccine.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
I don't think the correlation has escaped anyone who reads even mainstream news. From almost the start the correlation was obvious, just like the correlation to age. It was being overweight, having diabetes or cardiovascular disease that were the main risk factors other than age. This has been all over the MSM. I just don't see a solution to obesity, people would rather die than get healthy. I see some measures taken like dropping sugar content in soda from 10 grams per dl to 7 but I doubt things like that will work.

They are certainly going to try forcing people into "climate friendly" lifestyles. Like curbing meat eating except for bugs. Work some type of climate passport into the Covid passport.

Too bad there is no good way to make a fat people tax. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2021, 05:17:07 PM »
there are more people dying in the UK now with the vaccine as there were last year without it and its rising, so much for the vaccines working, the stats show its made it worse

If I get it, I'll happily deposit the virus in a sealed container and send it to you as a gift because you have always been such a good friend and friends share.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2021, 05:25:01 PM »
Statistics such as these are VERY complicated. There are many factors to consider. I doubt the numbers you've posted provide enough information to determine the effectiveness of the vaccine.

It needs to be calculated by statisticians who specialize in infectious diseases. I'm definitely not qualified and NEITHER are the majority of the "antivaxxers".

Not sure I actually posted numbers beyond the supposed number of folks who have been vaccinated, the number of cases and the number of deaths in Oregon. This is matter of record and not all that complicated statistically. I simply checked the stats the OHA has made available. There numbers suggest that the vaccine may not be the be all end all everyone hoped it would be.

Just so you understand, I am not advocating people not get vaccinated.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2021, 08:23:45 PM »
we arent anti vaxx you fucking loser we are pro choice. what the fuck is anti vaxx and anti mask ? wearing a mask isnt even normal behavior to begin with. these people who have the jab keep talking about facts and stats and then share a link to global news lol gtfo you are beyond help at this point

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2021, 10:55:23 PM »
we arent anti vaxx you fucking loser we are pro choice. what the fuck is anti vaxx and anti mask ? wearing a mask isnt even normal behavior to begin with. these people who have the jab keep talking about facts and stats and then share a link to global news lol gtfo you are beyond help at this point

Wow.

Can you say…low intelligence!

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2021, 10:36:03 AM »
Good one! Don't know how Ill ever recover from that. I'm going to go end my life now.. maybe I'll just take the jab  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2021, 10:39:24 AM »
Good one! Don't know how Ill ever recover from that. I'm going to go end my life now.. maybe I'll just take the jab  ::)

Why so much anger?

Oh yeah…all of your freedoms have been taken away.

😆😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2021, 10:44:27 AM »
Why so much anger?

Oh yeah…all of your freedoms have been taken away.

😆😆😆

🤷‍♂️

Look closely at the dates

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2021, 11:18:54 AM »
🤷‍♂️

That’s sure fortunate that so many were vaccinated.

That will save many lives.❤️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2021, 11:24:29 AM »

Who is beyond help depends on one's perspective. Even folks with COVID who end up on a ventilator, often for as long as two weeks, are not beyond help. Currently only about 40% will not survive, meaning the majority will. Unfortunately, there are some not so great long term effects following a stint on a ventilator, such as, cognitive dysfunction and PTSD. It takes at least a week to recover for everyday spent on a ventilator. This means some patients won't be 100% for as long as 14 weeks. 

What is normal behavior? One of the definitions of normal is conforming. That being the case as soon as the number of vaccinated people exceeded the number who weren't they became the new normal. An even higher percentage of people wear masks when in public settings. Wearing a mask is definitely normal at the grocery store....mainly because you are required to do so. Think I am wrong? Try shopping at Walmart without a mask and see what happens. That's if you can even get in. At my local Walmart there is an employee guarding the entryway who stops people not wearing masks from entering.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2021, 11:24:41 AM »

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2021, 11:40:39 AM »

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2021, 11:42:47 AM »
well, the setup has now begun, fuck this idiot

"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2021, 11:44:06 AM »
Who is beyond help depends on one's perspective. Even folks with COVID who end up on a ventilator, often for as long as two weeks, are not beyond help. Currently only about 40% will not survive, meaning the majority will. Unfortunately, there are some not so great long term effects following a stint on a ventilator, such as, cognitive dysfunction and PTSD. It takes at least a week to recover for everyday spent on a ventilator. This means some patients won't be 100% for as long as 14 weeks. 

What is normal behavior? One of the definitions of normal is conforming. That being the case as soon as the number of vaccinated people exceeded the number who weren't they became the new normal. An even higher percentage of people wear masks when in public settings. Wearing a mask is definitely normal at the grocery store....mainly because you are required to do so. Think I am wrong? Try shopping at Walmart without a mask and see what happens. That's if you can even get in. At my local Walmart there is an employee guarding the entryway who stops people not wearing masks from entering.

Masks are voluntary at WalMarts and retailers where I live.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2021, 11:59:44 AM »
🤷‍♂️

The dates definitely tell a story, just not the one the media suggests. On September 23, 2021, 97% were vaccinated and on October 11, 2021, Waterford had the highest number of COVID cases. There are some pieces missing. A single dose of the Pfizer vaccine is only 61% effective at preventing symptomatic disease 28 days after having the vaccination. After you have the second vaccine it takes 2 weeks to reach an 85%-90% resistance to COVID. This is a total of 6 weeks to develop maximum efficacy. The J & J vaccine, which is less effective, only requires one vaccination. The incubation period for COVID is around 14 days. Someone contracting COVID on September 23rd, long before a vaccine is at all effective, wouldn't have symptoms until October 7, 2021, just 4 days prior to the second article.  October 11, 2021 isn't enough time to accurately measure the effectiveness of the vaccines. Give it another month and then let's look at the numbers again.