Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 15074 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2021, 01:59:22 PM »
Nope…just the antivaxxers!
😎😎😎

better to die on your feet than live on your knees..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2021, 02:44:05 PM »
There’s a HUGE error in your logic.

Should the US have ignored the 911 attacks because 99.99% of Americans survived it?

Wait? You are making an equivalence between the effects of a disease to an act of war?

Matt has ADD but he is no dummy. It is you that is making a huge error in logic in making this equivalence.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »
So the antivaxxers are helping all the Doctors and nurses by getting sick and keeping them employed?

This I agree with.🙂

So you feel that this is an issue with the medical profession
employment?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »

Should the US have ignored the 911 attacks because 99.99% of Americans survived it?

wasnt 9/11 payback for all the murders committed by American and allied troups in the Middle East?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »
People need to realize that the world doesn't owe them a paycheck. If you do something that puts your coworkers in danger (ie. refuse to get vaccinated) you should get fired.

Does that apply to the flu as well?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2021, 02:51:23 PM »
Wait? You are making an equivalence between the effects of a disease to an act of war?

Matt has ADD but he is no dummy. It is you that is making a huge error in logic in making this equivalence.

Lol at the misdirection.😆

This just shows that I’m right.😎

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2021, 03:42:03 PM »

And that's logic.

Thanks for proving my point.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2021, 05:03:05 PM »
And that's logic.

Thanks for proving my point.

Oh yeah. Tell it to the judge!

😎😎😎

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2021, 05:27:56 PM »
Does that apply to the flu as well?
Exactly

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2021, 05:47:16 PM »
freedom is gone for everyone...vaxed or not

He's not deep enough to understand this. The CBC has ravaged his brain..

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2021, 06:16:07 PM »
That’s the most IRONIC post so far.

To be a Canadian soldier you need to take 13 different vaccines.

These soldiers would have pissed all  over peons like you!😆😆😆

Ironic is these soldiers are no longer needed as they have nothing left to fight for lol. If people no longer have rights over their own bodies what do they have left?

Why would you choose this new world order over the way things were before? I'm starting to think you're just trolling because there's no possible way you could be this fcking stupid.. ???

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2021, 06:56:00 PM »
Ironic is these soldiers are no longer needed as they have nothing left to fight for lol. If people no longer have rights over their own bodies what do they have left?

Why would you choose this new world order over the way things were before? I'm starting to think you're just trolling because there's no possible way you could be this fcking stupid.. ???

Of course no one is forcing anyone to have the vaccine. 🙂

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2021, 06:59:28 PM »
He's not deep enough to understand this. The CBC has ravaged his brain..

Actually I heard “taking it deep” was your specialty.

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2021, 09:38:52 PM »
Of course no one is forcing anyone to have the vaccine. 🙂

"This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half." - Animal Farm

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2021, 09:57:00 PM »

"This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half." - Animal Farm

Not ALL animals….just antivaxxers.

😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2021, 01:50:45 AM »

Ignore it: no.

But invade Iraq for it? I don't think that was appropriate.

I quit the Canadian Army over that war. I refused to be, ultimately, a soldier of George W. Bush Jr., who I feel is a war criminal. I couldn't live with myself morally while Canada was allied with that [expletive] man. Say what you will about Saddam Hussein: he had nothing to do with 9/11, he had no weapons of mass destruction, and he kept Iraq in line.

Sweden essentially did nothing about COVID, aside from recommend masking, and advise people to wash their hands after talking a shit [Kwon, Van - correct me if I'm wrong].

Sweden has had around 2.1x the deaths per-capita as Canada had [something like 15K deaths from a 10M population versus Canada with 28K deaths from a 38M population].

Consider the average age of death is around 80, and over 80% of those who died had multiple underlying comorbodities plus obesity.

In other words, these "thousands and thousands" who died in both nations literally lost only about two years of lifespan per person/death.

People compare it to WWII: that's not an analogous comparison. 600K males aged 22 and 700K deaths aged 84 in the USA are NOT the same thing. The disparity in lifespan lost between both groups is ENORMOUS. Apples and grapefruits comparison. Utter bollocks.

Now consider:

Canada, had we done nothing, would have probably had about the Swedish death rate - so 2.1x as many deaths would be around 59K deaths.

Canada has spent over $600 BILLION on this. Sweden spent NO such money.

Sweden didn't spend proportionally that much money.

Sweden didn't lose proportionally 10,000 restaurants alone, not to mention all manner of other business closures.

Think about this alone:

$600 billion could provide $600,000 to Canada's most vulnerable ONE MILLION PEOPLE.

Or equivalently, Canada could have given $2.4 million to Canada's most vulnerable 250,000 people.

What do you think $2.4 million could do? That is LIFE-CHANGING money.

That could easily extend Canada's 250,000 most vulnerable people's lifespans by 30 years each.

So, HAD WE DONE NOTHING [this is literally just basic math here]:

Canada would have had 2.1x the number of extremely elderly dying [the extremely elderly and obese comprise something like 99.5% of all deaths]. But they only lost at most, three years each, on average.

~30K x 3 years = 90K lifespan years lost. When you do the math, it's sort of like losing 1,100 people, in a sense. I mean, don't tell me my 89-year-old grandmother dying tomorrow is on par with my 4-year-old daughter dying tomorrow. My grandmother, as much as I care for her, has lived a full, rich life. My daughter has not. And these policies are taking away her chance to have that full life.

Now, had we done nothing, we'd have over $600 BILLION in money freed up, that went to deficits.

That could extend the lives of 250,000 people by 30 years.

250K x 30 = 7.5 million.

That's closer to 100,000 lives, friend.

Another more salient example:

Did you know that among Canadians aged 20-49, we have lost something like 600 people?

Did you know that during lockdown, we had OVER TEN TIMES as many die of **ADDITIONAL** opioid overdoses in 2020, compared to 2019.

Not overdoses.

ADDITIONAL OVERDOSES. OVER AND ABOVE the 2019 numbers. Caused by...presumably lockdowns and Canada doling out CRB welfare checks to everyone, addicts of course being included in that.

After all - what else changed? What else could have led to those deaths?

A non-Canadian example would be Japan - whose suicide rate went up 16% in 2020.

The thing is, economists measure these things. Leftists do not.

But by all my calculations, 10-100x as many people will die because of all the mandates you encourage.

The fact that some people haven't noticed EITHER loss yet [by the virus OR the tyrannical government mandates] is fascinating to me.

But trust me - you will see it.

Last year, Canada postponed elective surgeries of over 450,000 people. As I said, over 10,000 Canadian restaurants closed permanently.

I realize you don't consider any of this, and that's what leftists aren't capable of doing - controlling for more than one variable.

I can give you more math if you wish.

Are you ok with 10x as many Canadians overdosing on drugs and dying during lockdown compared to those who actually died of COVID?

Do you see no problem with that?

Are you unable to factor that in?

Brad Pitt explained this concept in "The Big Short":

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2021, 02:00:03 AM »

😆😆

Fuck off, gimmick.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2021, 02:07:16 AM »

Thanks, pellius. Autism, and yes - honestly, I try to break this down using long division.

I have another example showing the absurdity of this whole situation [especially here - but I heard Hawaii is pretty bad among Americans - sad to hear that, if that is actually true, pellius...if it makes you feel any better, it can't be worse than Canada right now].

But I'll post it later. I must say:

How can people stay deathly afraid of a virus while literally not knowing more than one or two people over age 80 who died of it?

This seems to be what some people want:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2021, 02:10:27 AM »

😆😆

If the vaccine is so safe, explain why its corporate pharmaceutical producers don't pay any liability damages for adverse events or deaths.

What, with the vaccine being so safe, this should be no problem right?

And explain the first meme here - why do you keep pushing this jab for a virus that I have a 99.99% chance of surviving?

Do I look like I need some fucking untested drug to beat a cold?

I'm training for Thunder Bay's Strongest Manlet right now. If I choose to inject anything, it won't be this shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2021, 04:30:54 AM »

He was using logic, you weren't.

Hope this helps.
Q

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2021, 04:54:09 AM »
NO ONE has ever claimed you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated.

It does greatly reduce the risk and severity of a COVID infection however.

The "vaccine" increases risk of infection and the debateable reduction of severity is more than offset by the risk of clotting, organ failure, and generalised compromised immunity to future infections.

I don't get why people still defend the drugs at this point when the data pretty clearly shows they don't work.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2021, 09:35:30 AM »
Ignore it: no.

But invade Iraq for it? I don't think that was appropriate.

I quit the Canadian Army over that war. I refused to be, ultimately, a soldier of George W. Bush Jr., who I feel is a war criminal. I couldn't live with myself morally while Canada was allied with that [expletive] man. Say what you will about Saddam Hussein: he had nothing to do with 9/11, he had no weapons of mass destruction, and he kept Iraq in line.

Sweden essentially did nothing about COVID, aside from recommend masking, and advise people to wash their hands after talking a shit [Kwon, Van - correct me if I'm wrong].

Sweden has had around 2.1x the deaths per-capita as Canada had [something like 15K deaths from a 10M population versus Canada with 28K deaths from a 38M population].

Consider the average age of death is around 80, and over 80% of those who died had multiple underlying comorbodities plus obesity.

In other words, these "thousands and thousands" who died in both nations literally lost only about two years of lifespan per person/death.

People compare it to WWII: that's not an analogous comparison. 600K males aged 22 and 700K deaths aged 84 in the USA are NOT the same thing. The disparity in lifespan lost between both groups is ENORMOUS. Apples and grapefruits comparison. Utter bollocks.

Now consider:

Canada, had we done nothing, would have probably had about the Swedish death rate - so 2.1x as many deaths would be around 59K deaths.

Canada has spent over $600 BILLION on this. Sweden spent NO such money.

Sweden didn't spend proportionally that much money.

Sweden didn't lose proportionally 10,000 restaurants alone, not to mention all manner of other business closures.

Think about this alone:

$600 billion could provide $600,000 to Canada's most vulnerable ONE MILLION PEOPLE.

Or equivalently, Canada could have given $2.4 million to Canada's most vulnerable 250,000 people.

What do you think $2.4 million could do? That is LIFE-CHANGING money.

That could easily extend Canada's 250,000 most vulnerable people's lifespans by 30 years each.

So, HAD WE DONE NOTHING [this is literally just basic math here]:

Canada would have had 2.1x the number of extremely elderly dying [the extremely elderly and obese comprise something like 99.5% of all deaths]. But they only lost at most, three years each, on average.

~30K x 3 years = 90K lifespan years lost. When you do the math, it's sort of like losing 1,100 people, in a sense. I mean, don't tell me my 89-year-old grandmother dying tomorrow is on par with my 4-year-old daughter dying tomorrow. My grandmother, as much as I care for her, has lived a full, rich life. My daughter has not. And these policies are taking away her chance to have that full life.

Now, had we done nothing, we'd have over $600 BILLION in money freed up, that went to deficits.

That could extend the lives of 250,000 people by 30 years.

250K x 30 = 7.5 million.

That's closer to 100,000 lives, friend.

Another more salient example:

Did you know that among Canadians aged 20-49, we have lost something like 600 people?

Did you know that during lockdown, we had OVER TEN TIMES as many die of **ADDITIONAL** opioid overdoses in 2020, compared to 2019.

Not overdoses.

ADDITIONAL OVERDOSES. OVER AND ABOVE the 2019 numbers. Caused by...presumably lockdowns and Canada doling out CRB welfare checks to everyone, addicts of course being included in that.

After all - what else changed? What else could have led to those deaths?

A non-Canadian example would be Japan - whose suicide rate went up 16% in 2020.

The thing is, economists measure these things. Leftists do not.

But by all my calculations, 10-100x as many people will die because of all the mandates you encourage.

The fact that some people haven't noticed EITHER loss yet [by the virus OR the tyrannical government mandates] is fascinating to me.

But trust me - you will see it.

Last year, Canada postponed elective surgeries of over 450,000 people. As I said, over 10,000 Canadian restaurants closed permanently.

I realize you don't consider any of this, and that's what leftists aren't capable of doing - controlling for more than one variable.

I can give you more math if you wish.

Are you ok with 10x as many Canadians overdosing on drugs and dying during lockdown compared to those who actually died of COVID?

Do you see no problem with that?

Are you unable to factor that in?

Brad Pitt explained this concept in "The Big Short":

Thank you for the post.

All kidding aside, I actually agree with a lot of what you are saying here.

I'm sure Canada could have done a better job of managing the pandemic especially at the beginning of it. If we had taken Sweden's approach, who knows, maybe we would have been better off.

As to whether we should focus our resources on the younger members of our population instead of the older ones. This is a question of morality. Something like 90% of Canada's health care dollars is spent on a person's last 6 month of life. Is this the right thing to do. I DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.

I feel though, that you're manipulating the COVID death stats (all antivaxxers do) to make it seem like the virus is less lethal and contagious than it is. My point about the 911 attacks was just an example. You could apply it to any situation. If a single person is senselessly murdered should we ignore it because 99.999999% of the population wasn't murdered. Of course not.

COVID is 20 times more lethal than the common flu and much more contagious. These facts can't be denied.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2021, 09:40:06 AM »
If the vaccine is so safe, explain why its corporate pharmaceutical producers don't pay any liability damages for adverse events or deaths.

What, with the vaccine being so safe, this should be no problem right?

And explain the first meme here - why do you keep pushing this jab for a virus that I have a 99.99% chance of surviving?

Do I look like I need some fucking untested drug to beat a cold?

I'm training for Thunder Bay's Strongest Manlet right now. If I choose to inject anything, it won't be this shit.

It's not about whether the vaccine has risks it's about how the risks of the vaccine compare to the risks of the virus.

If you had a brain tumor that had a 50% mortality rate would you not have it removed because the surgery itself had a 1% mortality rate?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2021, 10:14:42 AM »
It's not about whether the vaccine has risks it's about how the risks of the vaccine compare to the risks of the virus.

If you had a brain tumor that had a 50% mortality rate would you not have it removed because the surgery itself had a 1% mortality rate?
but the risks of the virus to healthy people under 60 are similar to any other viral infections
the higher mortality rate with covid is becuse it kills elderly and unhealthy people.

did you ever ask yourself why the governments of the world have not advocated losing weight and getting fit over the last 18 months?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2021, 10:19:37 AM »

😆😆

"Not all animals are as equal as others" is the quote you are looking for.