Author Topic: If Tyson fury has 35 pounds on dontay then I知 gonna have 50 on fury  (Read 429 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I would love to fight Tyson fury he is my hero, nothing but respect for the man , only need to fight him because I知 embarrassed how USA fighters act like spoiled brats
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: If Tyson fury has 35 pounds on dontay then I知 gonna have 50 on fury
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 10:13:03 PM »
I would love to fight Tyson fury he is my hero, nothing but respect for the man , only need to fight him because I知 embarrassed how USA fighters act like spoiled brats

Must be back to huffing leaded paint tonight.  Sloppy retard.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 01:22:48 PM »
Must be back to huffing leaded paint tonight.  Sloppy retard.
;D
We need him here, his dumbness makes me feel semi-smart.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 01:26:45 PM »
Fury is great. I also have respect for Wilder. Especially how he went down with his shield. They were both warriors in this last fight and nobody can call them a coward. Best fight I have ever seen. Wilder fought a few rounds with a broken hand! Lost of respect for both. Those two are real men.

Even if you weighed more than Fury he has you on height and reach. Wilder is taller than you and even he had a disadvantage.

Good hero to have! Keep training!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 01:31:52 PM »
https://www.givemesport.com/1769343-tyson-fury-john-fury-outlines-just-how-unprepared-gypsy-king-was-for-wilder-fight

Tyson Fury: John Fury outlines just how unprepared Gypsy King was for Wilder fight

But his father, John Fury, has unveiled that his son put his preparations on hold to stay by his newborn daughter Athena痴 side at the Alder Hey Children痴 Hospital and could see the pressure it had on his son.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, John Fury said: 的 went to Alder Hey Hospital, I accompanied him just to keep him right. I said, 'look, you've got to do some form of exercise, just don't sit in here. Let's go for a bit of a run, you'll feel better after it.'

"I'm 56 years old, 20 stone, I outran him. We went for a run round Liverpool and his lungs were on fire, I thought 'look at this'. My lungs? You couldn't hear them. He struggled with a three-mile run.

"He said afterwards 'that nearly killed me' so that's where he was at four weeks prior to that big night."

Fury, who had to postpone the fight, which was scheduled to take place in July after contracting Covid-19, resumed training once Athena was discharged from hospital, but his father admitted that he had concerns over his son痴 fitness.

"He's the full package, he's proven everything, there's nothing more for him to prove. If he walked away today he's done his business, won every professional title there is to win.

"He's a remarkable human being, so embrace him while he's here because when he's gone, he's gone, and then you're back to the boring stuff - the losing.

典he belts will be gone because - let me tell you something - it'll be a long time before those heavyweight belts are held here again because I think once they leave these shores when Tyson's gone they're staying gone.