Author Topic: ? Is all this amends for $15hr?  (Read 742 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
? Is all this amends for $15hr?
« on: January 03, 2022, 04:43:41 PM »
this shit economy has evened out for 15per hour workers . Sooo many non workers though collecting our tax 'disability'
Then u got pelosi trading stocks on insider info still in charge

Then you have 20%more money in circulation than ever before in 2021

So how is 20 perent much different than 50 percent more in one year. We will always be priming that printing press for more
Endless 'organizations' who can pay workers salarys who do nothing but exchange a few emails per day
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: ? Is all this amends for $15hr?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 04:53:35 PM »
this shit economy has evened out for 15per hour workers . Sooo many non workers though collecting our tax 'disability'
Then u got pelosi trading stocks on insider info still in charge

Then you have 20%more money in circulation than ever before in 2021

So how is 20 perent much different than 50 percent more in one year. We will always be priming that printing press for more
Endless 'organizations' who can pay workers salarys who do nothing but exchange a few emails per day

This is hard to follow what is your theory or complaint here exactly? Where did you come up with a 20% annual increase in the money supply? Do you rally think 15hr is a living wage it isn't. What does printing money have to do with private corporations ability to supposedly overpay corporate workers? I don't even know what point you are trying to make here

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 05:00:25 PM »
This is hard to follow what is your theory or complaint here exactly? Where did you come up with a 20% annual increase in the money supply? Do you rally think 15hr is a living wage it isn't. What does printing money have to do with private corporations ability to supposedly overpay corporate workers? I don't even know what point you are trying to make here
So you bought into this "living wage" bullshit? I can handle you being a pathological narcissist- but a liberal fuck? lol - Eat shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 05:09:50 PM »
So you bought into this "living wage" bullshit? I can handle you being a pathological narcissist- but a liberal fuck? lol - Eat shit.

It has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative it is an economic term and a simple fact no one can support themselves pay rent insurance and buy food on 15hr much less support a family

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/15-an-hour-a-higher-wage-but-hardly-a-living/

You clearly are ignorant as hell though as you just make up numbers and then throw vulgarities around when questioned

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 05:26:29 PM »
Bhank its well known that QE caused a 20 percent increase in circulation and stim checks.

Effectively reduced supply and increased demand unless you are big oil
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 05:33:00 PM »
Bhank its well known that QE caused a 20 percent increase in circulation and stim checks.

Effectively reduced supply and increased demand unless you are big oil

Also what does that have to do with corporations' ability to overpay office workers and underpay fast food workers? Do you think the government just prints money and sends it to corporate 500 companies?

And how would printing money reduce supply and supply of what? And what does this have to do with big oil? Nothing you are saying makes any sense. I can't debate you as I can't even follow any kind of rational argument you might be making. Not really sure what point you are trying to make other than showing a lack of understanding of the money supply. QE has also been going on for years

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 05:44:06 PM »
How is that well known? Can you link a source for this calculation?

Also what does that have to do with corporations' ability to overpay office workers and underpay fast food workers? Do you think the government just prints money and sends it to corporate 500 companies?

And how would printing money reduce supply and supply of what? And what does this have to do with big oil? Nothing you are saying makes any sense. I can't debate you as I can't even follow any kind of rational argument you might be making. Not really sure what point you are trying to make other than showing a lack of understanding of the money supply. QE has also been going on for years yet you are claiming a 20% annual increase this year?
in 2021 there was a 20 percent jump in cash circulation. Even those already on welfare and disability got these checks, are you pass out drunk yet?
Look at your stores supply is down.

Yes our gov gives interest free loans to all its corporations, nobody else gets this treatment , its redlining all non gov employees but thats old news
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 06:11:27 PM »
in 2021 there was a 20 percent jump in cash circulation. Even those already on welfare and disability got these checks, are you pass out drunk yet?
Look at your stores supply is down.

Yes our gov gives interest free loans to all its corporations, nobody else gets this treatment , its redlining all non gov employees but thats old news

So you think our supply chain problems are linked to excessive spending due to stimulus lol maybe if we actually paid attention to our infrastructure. Did the increase in the money supply cause the Suez Canal accident? Did the increase in money supply cause the covid outbreaks in the meat processing plants?

I don't drink I know occasionally I have have half a glass of wine and getbig calls me a lying alcohaulic I had 2 sips at New years I don't drink

Its corporations? Most large corporations are international at this point. If the government is giving them so much money why can't they pay living wages to fast food workers????

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 04:49:15 AM »
Fast food businesses are usually (not always) franchises which are owned by small business owners, not huge corporations.

The franchisees do not have bottomless pockets.

Take away the profit motive and why would anyone want to own one of these franchises?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 05:28:04 AM »
Fast food businesses are usually (not always) franchises which are owned by small business owners, not huge corporations.

The franchisees do not have bottomless pockets.

Take away the profit motive and why would anyone want to own one of these franchises?

If your profit depends on slave wages and government subsidies to your employees then you should go out of business

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2022, 07:09:31 AM »
If your profit depends on slave wages and government subsidies to your employees then you should go out of business

Have fun paying $10 for your Big Mac.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2022, 07:17:26 AM »
Have fun paying $10 for your Big Mac.

We are already paying 10 for a big mac whether we eat there or not through government subsidies we the tax payer pay to their employees

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2022, 10:33:59 AM »
We are already paying 10 for a big mac whether we eat there or not through government subsidies we the tax payer pay to their employees

Well then, enjoy paying twice.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
Well then, enjoy paying twice.

We could end the welfare state of government benefits and handouts if corporations paid living wages

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2022, 12:14:15 PM »
The monetary supply is built on debt and is roughly 25x leveraged.

The Fed has learned a lot from the GFC. We are in a pandemic and yet nobody is really screaming about unemployment or inability to pay the mortgage.

QE is done to allow banks and business to keep the collateral against the debt afloat. If they don’t do QE the sell off lowers prices which means the collateral against loans vanishes and debt is called in and we have a massive collapse —> GFC.

Stimmy is done so average person still has a job. Many govts around the world had initiatives funding 30%+ of salaries. In addition they provided stimmy handouts, stimmy rebates. This allows average people to keep paying loans and not default = collateral value against loans is saved.

Go back a number of months and I noted the US govt has changed their annual wages figure to include their employment PLUS stimmy money = wage growth. I find that quite an interesting metric as since when do govt stimulus become part of wage metrics.

Just remember that US 20% is based on M2 so you’ll see only shorter term stuff. Here we did 22% M2 but the M3 increased by 14% which tells you The money in for long term is exiting and deleveraging the money supply. The gap might not look like much but 8% is greater than the annual M3 increase for the last decade.

Here our money supply increase is inline with the 1970s. Scared to do more I guess. The interest rate increases will be interesting, if it’s a reset then those will stay and slowly climb.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2022, 01:46:08 PM »
We could end the welfare state of government benefits and handouts if corporations paid living wages

Increasing wages won't change our culture of handouts and laziness. Government programs are like women after marriage. They only increase in size over time.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2022, 04:23:49 PM »
Increasing wages won't change our culture of handouts and laziness. Government programs are like women after marriage. They only increase in size over time.

It’s not about trying to change that. It’s done to prevent the debt unwinding. All monetary systems in history are exponential dollar wise as inflation is growth. It’s the monopoly pass Go and collect $200 which keeps plebs playing the game.

jobs are winding down as computer tech increases so we also need to ween ourselves off the 40/hr work week regardless. I’d expect a lot of changes to our workforce to happen and I do believe that part time work is the new full time.