Author Topic: Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!  (Read 14225 times)

stanze

• Getbig II
Re: Come and hate my tattoo... AWESOME!!
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2006, 06:19:54 AM »
no one is/has a smaller squirrel than you 'danimal'

oh that was SOOOOO clever... please stop gaying up this thread with the "I'm a better dicksucker argument." 

- ok, you win.  :'(
you are the better dicksucker (your pop's said so):P That was the reason you joined the military wasn't it? Because of the 'all you can smoke' pole feast available. On your first day you were told to 'drop down and give me twenty!' - you dropped down on your knees and proceded to show them what your father made you do to prepare for the military  :o
 only you were disappointed when they clarified it to mean 'push-ups'. All the 'training' that your dad made you do with him turned out to be a lie. The military is legit - not a homo sexual orgy like your father led you to believe.

oh BTW - my mom says thanks for the recognition, she feels she was cheated in the competition ;D

hang your head in shame D'ANAL - it was not what you thought it would be...

(my teddy bears name is 'brixtonbulldog' - i call him 'danimal' for short
happy new year ;))

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2006, 09:43:52 AM »
no one is/has a smaller squirrel than you 'danimal'

haha... ok.

- ok, you win.  :'(
you are the better dicksucker (your pop's said so):P That was the reason you joined the military wasn't it? Because of the 'all you can smoke' pole feast available. On your first day you were told to 'drop down and give me twenty!' - you dropped down on your knees and proceded to show them what your father made you do to prepare for the military  :o
 only you were disappointed when they clarified it to mean 'push-ups'. All the 'training' that your dad made you do with him turned out to be a lie. The military is legit - not a homo sexual orgy like your father led you to believe.

You know my father?  Oh you must be that emo kid down the street who I keep catching trying to suck off my dad everynight.  You're just mad you can't practice your "art" with us military types.  But keep on trying... I enjoy catching you and ass raping you while your parents cry from thier bedroom window across the street.  After all, it's not about sex.. it's about power.

Actually I was trying to rid the world worthless losers with nothing to contribute, much like yourself.  But I guess we can always use blowjobs so feel free to spread your generosity.

oh BTW - my mom says thanks for the recognition, she feels she was cheated in the competition ;D

hang your head in shame D'ANAL - it was not what you thought it would be...

Yeah I know.  When I showed up at the horse finals I figured your mom would at least be a judge by now with all her experience and all.  To my disbelief I showed up late and there she blew... strapped upsidedown to the bottom of a horse with a smile on his face.  I guess when you're good at something it's difficult to hang it up.

happy new year ;))

(I knew you were obsessed with me.  I must have esp.)
Happy humping!!  ah HAHAHAHAHAHA.

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »
I think you wish I was that emo kid down the road - unfortunately I live in a different part of the world from you so you thinking I was that emo 'kid' from down the road? you've just admitted that you are a homo sexual pedophile - which is no surprise.

I enjoy catching you and ass raping you while your parents cry from thier bedroom window across the street.  After all, it's not about sex.. it's about power.

justifying your gayness - does not make you 'not gay', it makes you a gay in denial. haha - embrace your inner self  ;)

your rantings and ravings illustrate why close family shouldn't breed - inbred rednecks are the worst.
Keep dreaming about emo boy - keep thinking it's 'me', have your little sexual fantasies you homo, just don't breed any off spring with your mom/sister, there are enough losers in the world with gay ass tattoos like 'danimal' and 'D'ANAL'.

You must be a 'staff' seargent in the military - pole smoker  ;D - that or 'deck' officer

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
The testosterone level in this thread is about as thick as saran wrap.   ::)

Why so much shit slinging? 
:D Weee

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »
whahahahahahahahahah! that's it - hahahahaha - I'm done  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2006, 02:24:04 PM »
I think you wish I was that emo kid down the road - unfortunately I live in a different part of the world from you so you thinking I was that emo 'kid' from down the road? you've just admitted that you are a homo sexual pedophile - which is no surprise.

Actually I DO wish you were that emo kid.  Then you wouldn't be able to hide behind a computer and I could humiliate you in public in front of your nutless friends.  Then you all could go back to your house and circle jerk while fantasizing about seeing DANIMAL from a whole new and perverse angle.

happy new year ;))

Gay in denial?  hahah... not only are you gay, but your obsessed with ME!!  It's obvious you must be at least 1000% dick hungry.... see above.

You must be a 'staff' seargent in the military - pole smoker  ;D - that or 'deck' officer

No such thing.  But don't be shy.. we can tell you love a man in uniform.  Or out of uniform for that matter... lol.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2006, 02:24:45 PM »
The testosterone level in this thread is about as thick as saran wrap.   ::)

Why so much shit slinging? 

Are you kidding?  Getbigs fav pasttime.  Where have you been?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2006, 02:33:33 PM »
Stanze get the lotion and tissues.  Here you go buddy! ah HAHAHAHA

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2006, 05:14:52 PM »
Actually I DO wish you were that emo kid.  Then you wouldn't be able to hide behind a computer and I could humiliate you in public in front of your nutless friends.  Then you all could go back to your house and circle jerk while fantasizing about seeing DANIMAL from a whole new and perverse angle.

DING! DING! DING! DING!  - Ladies and Gentlemen we have a WINNER!!!!!
MELTDOWN!!! on a mammoth 'danimal' scalehide behind a computer? humiliate? public? hahahahahahahahaha - you are a retarded inbred Loser.
you must be really upset to rip your teddy bear up and take a pic and then to post the pic here to validate your toothless tattoo. Let me ask you this - what did the bear do to you?

I don't even need to say anything else......  ;D
this pic says it all.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2006, 05:24:37 PM »
DING! DING! DING! DING!  - Ladies and Gentlemen we have a WINNER!!!!!
MELTDOWN!!! on a mammoth 'danimal' scalehide behind a computer? humiliate? public? hahahahahahahahaha - you are a retarded inbred Loser.

Please son... way to call out nothing close to a meltdown.  Add a few hundred posts and then maybe you'll learn.  And stop calling me an inbred... what would your parents think if they saw that?  Don't shame your own family album.. it's bad joo joo.

you must be really upset to rip your teddy bear up and take a pic and then to post the pic here to validate your toothless tattoo. Let me ask you this - what did the bear do to you?

Not as upset as you were when your 400lb mother found your cum encrusted stuffed animal collection and made you throw them away.  Luckily for you she told your grand parents who then bought you a new set for your 24th birthday.  But your dad told all his NAMBLA buddies that you were crying and wetting the bad for MONTHS until then... hahah.

I don't even need to say anything else......  ;D
this pic says it all.

What that you've got nothing on me?  Don't hate just cause your whore of a girlfriend/wife won't let you get any tattoos unless they have hearts or TEDDY BEARS with her name on it.  It's okay lil buddy!

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2006, 08:48:55 PM »
Not as upset as you were when your 400lb mother found your cum encrusted stuffed animal collection and made you throw them away.  Luckily for you she told your grand parents who then bought you a new set for your 24th birthday.  But your dad told all his NAMBLA buddies that you were crying and wetting the bad for MONTHS until then... hahah.
NAMBLA? you seriously have 'small man syndrome' - you gotta try and be the 'bigger niga' even after it's been said and done...all because your cool as, wicked as 'look at me' tattoo got ripped on.
the font is gay, the word 'danimal' is gay, the chain on your neck is gay, your hair is gay, the hair on your neck is gay, your replies and posts are gay,  your life is gay - all because your tattoo is gay.

I still can't believe you went to the store, bought a teddy, took it home and then ripped a hole in it's ass, butt f@cked it then took a photo with your jizz stains on it - then took the time to upload the shot, then post the pic and make a comment all as a reply to stuff I said...I must have really pissed you off! hahahahahahahahahaha  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2006, 08:10:47 AM »
What's a singlet?

A singlet is what a high school/college wrestler wears. Also some weight lifters but all wrestlers wear them.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2006, 11:01:17 AM »
NAMBLA? you seriously have 'small man syndrome' - you gotta try and be the 'bigger niga' even after it's been said and done...all because your cool as, wicked as 'look at me' tattoo got ripped on.
the font is gay, the word 'danimal' is gay, the chain on your neck is gay, your hair is gay, the hair on your neck is gay, your replies and posts are gay,  your life is gay - all because your tattoo is gay.

Looks like you're runnin out of ammo to me.  Try harder.

I still can't believe you went to the store, bought a teddy, took it home and then ripped a hole in it's ass, butt f@cked it then took a photo with your jizz stains on it - then took the time to upload the shot, then post the pic and make a comment all as a reply to stuff I said...I must have really pissed you off! hahahahahahahahahaha  ;D

Looks more like you're just mad I got a holda your fav picture.... haha!  Get a bucket... you might flood the trailer you live in with your tears!!!!! ah AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
Oh yeah and the pic came from Google... you should be more mindfull of what you put on the net!

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2006, 01:51:06 PM »

Looks like you're runnin out of ammo to me.  Try harder.

running out of ammo? nah - nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade  ;D
looks like you ran out ammo there buddy - just accept that you love to take it up your rectum, it's what your tattoo is ALL about  ;D
Oh yeah and the pic came from Google... you should be more mindfull of what you put on the net!
sure it did........sure  ::) - you had to post a second reply to point that out? (you needed the time to make sure that your personal photo could be found in google? thats pretty desperate)
Actually when I typed in 'danimal' and 'teddy bear' - it came up with that pic, that and a lot of gay photo's of guys in uniform  :-\
Do us all a favour - this year, go and see Dr. Phil and he can help you accept who you really are:

• Getbig's biggest loser.
  • Millitary's greatest shame.
  • Your dads 'favourtie' son.
  • a Teddy Bears biggest Nightmare.
(and a closet pedophile who is into 'emo' looking boys)

If you had ANY friends - they would have told you the tattoo was stupid and not to get it.
But because you only have 'F@ck' buddies - they never said a word.....
Go and wallow in self pity and guilt there D'ANAL - being inbred was not your fault

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »
C'mon buddy just admit that you were too busy convincing your Dad to stop "borrowing" your teddy to think of something better.  I know the bear is all you have but maybe you could at least not wet yourself every time you Daddy likes to play with his son's toys.  After all... it's family!! lol

sure it did........sure  ::) - you had to post a second reply to point that out? (you needed the time to make sure that your personal photo could be found in google? thats pretty desperate)

Not as desperate sleeping with a stuffed animal.  It's ok little man... we all have our low points in our lives.  Mine was barfing after having a drunken orgy with your fuzzy, overly obese mother some years back.  I was going through rough times then and it was a "any port in a storm" type deal.  But hey, at least she liked the taste of my load.  That's always fun.

And by the way, I just won $100 off of you.  I bet this guy that you had been googling my handle and pictures of teddy bears yesterday and you just admitted it.

Thanks.  : D

• Getbig's best trashtalker.
  I thank you.

• Millitary's greatest member.
  I don't like to brag.

True.. but it's not because I can type correctly ; D

I thought that was being confined under your pillow until you get home drunk, lonely, and covered in your customers love juice after a long night "on the job." 

(and a closet pedophile who is into 'emo' looking boys) I admit.. sometimes I get you emo kids confused with girls because you keep sporting a thin, girlish figure, long hair with bangs, girlie denim, and loads of make up.  You guys need to knock that off... it's damn confusing!

[/quote][/list][/list][/list][/list]

stanze

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2006, 08:20:18 PM »
hahaha! - delusional response :)
that was some classic self 'ownage' there D'ANAL
  I thank you.

• Millitary's greatest member.
  I don't like to brag.

True.. but it's not because I can type correctly ; D

I thought that was being confined under your pillow until you get home drunk, lonely, and covered in your customers love juice after a long night "on the job." 

I admit.. sometimes I get you emo kids confused with girls because you keep sporting a thin, girlish figure, long hair with bangs, girlie denim, and loads of make up.  You guys need to knock that off... it's damn confusing!

you keep talking about emo kids - you really wish I was an emo kid right? to keep the fantasy you have alive? Your sexual predatory nature is really coming out - that aside, your tat is still gay
And by the way, I just won $100 off of you.  I bet this guy that you had been googling my handle and pictures of teddy bears yesterday and you just admitted it.
guess what - i lied!  :D  you got friends?hahaha! - stop lying - all you have is a 'drill' seargent who 'drills' you on occasion - I reckon the bet was made while he was pumping your a$$, D'ANAL
Or maybe you think your 'left hand' is your friend (or is it your mom's left hand?) - either way - YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS WITH A GAY TATTOO LIKE 'danimal' - Hell! I'm probably the closest thing you've ever had to 'friend' in your whole life - and I can't stand you or your gay as tattoo
hahahahahaha - correction: you are Getbig's biggest 'fag' 

here it is again - the reason why you will always be a fag:

it's just a really really gay tattoo and you should admit it so you can move then focus on getting enough funds sucking on 'pole' to pay for the laser removal.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2007, 06:26:04 AM »

you keep talking about emo kids - you really wish I was an emo kid right? to keep the fantasy you have alive?

My talk about emo fags is getting to you... I can tell.  Put away the taking back sunday cd, get a haircut, and wash the make up and semen off and then we'll talk again hahahhah!!!!

Your sexual predatory nature is really coming out - that aside, your tat is still gayguess what - i lied!  :D  you got friends?hahaha! - stop lying - all you have is a 'drill' seargent who 'drills' you on occasion - I reckon the bet was made while he was pumping your a$$, D'ANAL
Or maybe you think your 'left hand' is your friend (or is it your mom's left hand?) - either way - YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS WITH A GAY TATTOO LIKE 'danimal' - Hell!

I can see where you get all these fantasies from.  I wonder at what age you started wishing your gorilla of a mother would give you a handjob when you got fed up with your dad fingering your asshole as a child : D.... did it really hurt that bad?  I figure your loser, bed wetting friends probably hated you after you chose to stay home all the time and "hang out" with your parents.  ; D 

I'm probably the closest thing you've ever had to 'friend' in your whole life -

Actually I believe you are the first person to spend all day googling my handle while lubing up your stuffed animals in hopes of more pictures of me for you to fondle your miniscule package with... closest thing I've had to a STALKER.  It's okay.  I'm used to having puppies like you follow me around in hopes I would "assault" you.... so you could run home and tell daddy who would "love" you and make everything okay with a single "stroke."  ah AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

and I can't stand you or your gay as tattoohahahahahaha - correction: you are Getbig's biggest 'fag' 

The knowledge that my ink offends your fragile sensibilities brings another smile to my face.

here it is again - the reason why you will always be a fag:

it's just a really really gay tattoo and you should admit it so you can move then focus on getting enough funds sucking on 'pole' to pay for the laser removal.

Now that you mention it.. your polesmoking muscle bear of a father has yet to pay me back for all the times I let him kneel before me while I beat off onto his face and into his mouth.  I think his bill is around $80,000 at $100 a pop.  (he was lonely and disturbed for many years.  that's why he kept coming back to me so often.)  Feel free to pay his tab off for me.  I'll be sure to go out and get another tattoo of similar caliber in your honor.  Besides, shouldn't you do something nice for him after blaming him for so long for the endless therapy, anti-depressants, and long nights spent with a few lines of coke and the penis of a large black man in your rectum?  After all, it's not ALL his fault you're such a loser... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

: D  Cheers with that one bitch.  haha.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »

Lol

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2007, 09:17:55 AM »
ROFL, this thread is great.