Author Topic: Newt Gingrich says Spanish a 'ghetto' language  (Read 9209 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Newt Gingrich says Spanish a 'ghetto' language
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 05:46:14 AM »
I love jerking your chain, so damn easy greasy.

Your responses clearly display your uneducated stupidity.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2007, 05:48:09 AM »
Your responses clearly display your uneducated stupidity.

Your responses show an angry scared man.  Want a valium?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2007, 06:45:48 AM »
Spanish a 'ghetto' language?  ???

Newt Gingrich es un bastardo ignorante!    ::)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2007, 06:50:15 AM »
Spanish a 'ghetto' language?  ???

Newt Gingrich es un bastardo ignorante!    ::)
lol   :P ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
native born americans relegate themselves to McJobs. Ever been to a reservation and see the way 90% of them just soak up the money handed to them with no inclination of improving themselves?

More White racist propaganda.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »
More White racist propaganda.

I'm married to a native American. I spend holidays on the Res...most of those people don't want to better themselves.
gotta love life

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »
What tribe is your wife from?
Valhalla awaits.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »
What tribe is your wife from?

Shoshone Bannock, it is in Idaho
gotta love life

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2007, 12:12:57 PM »
I agree that one needs to learn ENglish and English should be the national language.

But, Spanish is not a "Ghetto language".

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2007, 10:08:20 AM »
Yes, but they don't demand bilingual education in school like what is giong on now in cali...also the govt didnt shell out shitloads of our tax money for ESL (english as a second language) programs in schools.  You learned it on your own time and your own dime

Cavalier22, really, why do you think the worst of this people right off the bat? I mean, I know plenty of them and can attest to the fact that their desire to blend in, meaning learn the language, buy "American", etc; is genuine.

They are not taking jobs away from Americans because, let's face it, we wouln't pick cherries for $5.50. They are contributing to the economic expansion, hence the growth, of American companies. All you have to do is to go to a shopping mall in one of their neighborhoods and see how much they buy (as opposed to the official rethoric that says they save everything they earn and send it to Mexico).

Aside from that, you comment that the US government is forking over "shitloads of our tax money" to teach Mexicans how to speak English is eloquent enough. This is why I say that we're a bunch of racist ignorants who deserve everything the upper classes are doing to us.

I cannot find any other reason for such irrationality. I mean, how can you intend on stripping a person of every humane right given to you because you have a piece of paper that states that you were born in Omaha? How can you think the worst of a person you have not even spoken to? It takes a wicked mind.

I personally believe that Mexicans are not the enemy. Furthermore, I'd rather spend the 50 million dollars in ESL classes that the 1 TRILLION we're spending in that killing machine we've created called "the war on terror".

Please secede!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2007, 10:13:57 AM »
Cavalier22, really, why do you think the worst of this people right off the bat? I mean, I know plenty of them and can attest to the fact that their desire to blend in, meaning learn the language, buy "American", etc; is genuine.

They are not taking jobs away from Americans because, let's face it, we wouln't pick cherries for $5.50. They are contributing to the economic expansion, hence the growth, of American companies. All you have to do is to go to a shopping mall in one of their neighborhoods and see how much they buy (as opposed to the official rethoric that says they save everything they earn and send it to Mexico).

Aside from that, you comment that the US government is forking over "shitloads of our tax money" to teach Mexicans how to speak English is eloquent enough. This is why I say that we're a bunch of racist ignorants who deserve everything the upper classes are doing to us.

I cannot find any other reason for such irrationality. I mean, how can you intend on stripping a person of every humane right given to you because you have a piece of paper that states that you were born in Omaha? How can you think the worst of a person you have not even spoken to? It takes a wicked mind.

I personally believe that Mexicans are not the enemy. Furthermore, I'd rather spend the 50 million dollars in ESL classes that the 1 TRILLION we're spending in that killing machine we've created called "the war on terror".

Please secede!

Well said, Slapper!   ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2007, 10:35:03 AM »
Considering social forces and class, even if poor HIspanics learn english, thwy will not surpass native Americans.  Secondly, we just need to boot the assholes out and that will make employers more likely to seek out AMERICAN wage workers who will no doubt get at least minimum wage because they are LEGAL and protected under the law.  While it will likely increase cost of goods, the consumers will still buy.  That is just my opinion and I'm sure you will tell me I'm wrong but that is how I see it.  If we Americans went to another country and never learned the language, we would not survive but we let Mexicans thrive.  Hmmm...

First, I've never seen a Native American in my life. Second, the though, idea or fact that Americans would take over jobs left behind after your supposed Inmigrant Exodus is just laughable. Anyone with a minimum (knowledge) in economics knows that that is the equivalent to saying that the government should print as much money as it wants and give everyone 10 million dollars to combat poverty. Well... Sure as hell it don't work like that!

In real terms, if we force all our "illegal" (and I quote the word because we're just as illegal as they are) inmigrantes out of the country, many companies would have to close due to the sudden cheap labor shortage. Companies, and quote me on this, WILL NEVER, under any circumstance, raise wages long term to offset the shortage (aside from unionized workforce).

Loss of productivity would be followed by loss of economic growth and eventually an explosive economic problem called rampant inflation as companies would try to adjust, at first, to the labor shortage by paying the higher wages which eventually would increase the price of everything, creating more inflation. Add to this the higher oil prices (which are not going down by the way), and we'd be up shit creek without a paddle. So much for an idea coming right off the crack of your backside!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »
He should have just said something like spanglish, hahah.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
First, I've never seen a Native American in my life. Second, the though, idea or fact that Americans would take over jobs left behind after your supposed Inmigrant Exodus is just laughable. Anyone with a minimum (knowledge) in economics knows that that is the equivalent to saying that the government should print as much money as it wants and give everyone 10 million dollars to combat poverty. Well... Sure as hell it don't work like that!

In real terms, if we force all our "illegal" (and I quote the word because we're just as illegal as they are) inmigrantes out of the country, many companies would have to close due to the sudden cheap labor shortage. Companies, and quote me on this, WILL NEVER, under any circumstance, raise wages long term to offset the shortage (aside from unionized workforce).

Loss of productivity would be followed by loss of economic growth and eventually an explosive economic problem called rampant inflation as companies would try to adjust, at first, to the labor shortage by paying the higher wages which eventually would increase the price of everything, creating more inflation. Add to this the higher oil prices (which are not going down by the way), and we'd be up shit creek without a paddle. So much for an idea coming right off the crack of your backside!
Hmmm...seems like I struck a nerve.  Couple the welfare costs and other monies spent on illegals and erase them from the budget and use them on LEGAL citizens to educate them, REAL Americans, who have assimilated, will get better jobs and demand higher wages.  We piss a shit load of money on the illegals.  You can bring up the argument that they spend money.  Well, if poor people earn more money (not welfare but EARNED cash) the money goes back into the economy.  Give me a call so I can cautarize your bleeding heart because it is pathetic.  My family were once immigrants but they assimilated and learned the language and succeeded.  The state of Mexican immigration is pathetic.  I think every business owner should refuse service unless English is spoken, just like Geno's in Philly.  Get a life bro.  Our money is being spent on people who don't want to be Americans but want the benefits of being here.  That's the reality.  Oh, BTW, I used that idea in a research paper in college and got a perfect grade.  Hope that helps.

CA and AZ have way too many immigrants fucking up test scores because they don't learn the language.  CA is fucking low on education because of it and AZ is last in education due to this issue.  Hmm...ya, ESL works real well.  If you have to know English to pass an immigration test then why is it hard to understand the rest of the language?  Answer:  They DON"T want to assimilate. They stay in little enclaves never wanting to go outside.  There are people who have been here for decades and still do't know the language.  Why don't you go try and live in Europe or Mexico and see if you will succeed with the approach they try here.  Let me know how that works.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »
We don't have to deport 12 million people. The best solution would be amnesty, followed by a huge fence with m-60's to mow down any illegals that dare think about crossing.

That's why amnestry is needed. An exodus of 12 million illegals would cripple a lot of businesses.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2007, 12:07:54 PM »

CA and AZ have way too many immigrants fucking up test scores because they don't learn the language.  CA is fucking low on education because of it and AZ is last in education due to this issue.  Hmm...ya, ESL works real well.  If you have to know English to pass an immigration test then why is it hard to understand the rest of the language?  Answer:  They DON"T want to assimilate. They stay in little enclaves never wanting to go outside.  There are people who have been here for decades and still do't know the language.  Why don't you go try and live in Europe or Mexico and see if you will succeed with the approach they try here.  Let me know how that works.

That has far more to do with political correctness. It seems that even though these people wont learn english others will always stick up for them and lable anyone who's critical as a "racist". I was in a coffeeshop the other day and this one spanish ladys was pointing to what she wanted and the guy on the cash register kept telling her to just read out the label, which she couldn't do and she kept on pointing and speaking spanish even when the guy told her "no hablo espanol!"  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2007, 12:17:27 PM »
You guys are clueless.  Your country's economy has come to depend on illegal immigration.  Deport all illegals and your economy will collapse.  Do a little research and find out how many low paying jobs with horrible conditions are held by illegals.  They just work their butts off, rain or snow.  They don't call in sick.  They don't demand higher wages or improved working conditions.  You'll be shocked at what you'll find out.  Get rid of them and you'll have to say bye bye to your strong economy and to your comfy life style.  American citizens do not want to do those jobs.  Luckily, your government knows this and that is why they don't really try to stop illegal immigrations and that is why they don't really try to get rid of them. 

Just leave them alone.  Stop insulting and criticising them.  Instead, you ought to bow down and kiss their butt and thank them for doing their part in maintaining your strong economy. Are you going to pick fruits and vegetables or do the roofing on a house in 120 degree temperatures for $4.50 an hour?  I didn't think so.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
loco, doesn't the US admit more LEGAL immigrants to the US than any other nation?  :-\ One problem with illegals is that they wont better themselves, while certain immigrants from countries such as india/china will generally be educated within one generation. This is crucial, as the world is getting more and more competitive.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2007, 12:26:45 PM »
You guys are clueless.  Your country's economy has come to depend on illegal immigration.  Deport all illegals and your economy will collapse.  Do a little research and find out how many low paying jobs with horrible conditions are held by illegals.  They just work their butts off, rain or snow.  They don't call in sick.  They don't demand higher wages or improved working conditions.  You'll be shocked at what you'll find out.  Get rid of them and you'll have to say bye bye to your strong economy and to your comfy life style.  American citizens do not want to do those jobs.  Luckily, your government knows this and that is why they don't really try to stop illegal immigrations and that is why they don't really try to get rid of them. 

Just leave them alone.  Stop insulting and criticising them.  Instead, you ought to bow down and kiss their butt and thank them for doing their part in maintaining your strong economy. Are you going to pick fruits and vegetables or do the roofing on a house in 120 degree temperatures for $4.50 an hour?  I didn't think so.

Loco I think if we actually enforced the immigration laws on the books that more immigrants would come here legally.  There would simply be fewer short cuts.  We have a very large immigrant population in Hawaii and many of them do a disproportionate number of less desirable jobs, like janitorial work.  For instance, there is a large group of workers that clean my office building and most of them can barely speak a lick of English.  But they're legal. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »
One problem with illegals is that they wont better themselves

Problem?  That's not a problem in your government's eyes.  That's "perfect" because if they did better themselves, then they would not want to do those jobs anymore.  They would either get better, higher paying jobs or they would demand higher wages and better and safer working conditions.  If they better themselves, then that would be a problem.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2007, 12:53:29 PM »
English is the language of Planet Earth.
S

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
English is the language of Planet Earth.

That's the truth, but only because Americans can't learn another language......just kidding...couldn't resist.   ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »
That's the truth, but only because American's can't learn another language......just kidding...coulnd't resist.   ;D

What nationality are you?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2007, 05:31:31 PM »
Problem?  That's not a problem in your government's eyes.  That's "perfect" because if they did better themselves, then they would not want to do those jobs anymore.  They would either get better, higher paying jobs or they would demand higher wages and better and safer working conditions.  If they better themselves, then that would be a problem.

According to your boy Slapper, native US citizens cannot do this, so how are illegals going to get higher wages?
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »

Please secede!

Amen.