Author Topic: Rush Interviews Cheney  (Read 4862 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Rush Interviews Cheney
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 04:06:06 PM »
LMAO this is the funniest Rush parody I've ever seen or heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeBhBdP18QE

"It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive"

WTF?

If Limbaugh said that, he is either plain dumb or one of the biggest liars in our free world.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »

WTF?

If Limbaugh said that, he is either plain dumb or one of the biggest liars in our free world.

-Hedge

"It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 04:53:30 PM »

The guy is an american hero as well a role model for the people.
I beleive him over science and public opinion regarding nicotine
young hov

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »

WTF?

-Hedge

I can't believe anyone puts any credence in what that hypocritical blowhard says. All this partisan rhetoric teaches hate above anything else. That's why the two parties are adversarial. I'd love to see one or two more parties achieve a level of power. There are times when this two party system just doesn't work.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 03:42:24 AM »

WTF?

-Hedge

No surprise Hedge......Rush didn't believe OPIUM (oxycontin) was addictive either.  ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »
As a side note: Perhaps Cheney shouldn't appear on a show like Limbaugh's, giving Limbaugh credit and in the meantime discrediting himself.

IMO, Limbaugh is nothing but a burden to the Republican Party these days, and serves more or less to fuel the fires of the Democrats.

If the Republican's loses the President election, the biggest blame is of course Bush, but Limbaugh has exactly been pulling any votes for the GOP lately either.

Giuliani and Romney can only pray that Limbaugh shuts his yapper come crunch time.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 02:48:09 PM »
I used to like Rush.  He lost me completely when he said he had carried the water, parroting a message he didn't believe in.

I used to like OReilly.  He lost me, for the most part, when he admitted in Dec 2006 that his job was now to "even the scales" and deliver a "right" for all the media delivering a "left".

Both men *used* to be entertaining.  They used to be thought-provoking.  They used to be able to get people thinking.  now, they don't want people to think.  They want them to believe a party line.  They are simply newsreaders now, no longer newsmakers.