Author Topic: Iran has finally gone too far  (Read 9931 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Iran has finally gone too far
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 10:44:42 AM »
we didn't do anything wrong..the invasion and occupation was in the stategic best interest of America..

Cool.

So by that mentality everyone can do exactly what they like if it is in their best interest. People can rob banks to get money. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 11:08:44 AM »
Take this for waht its worth........the rest of the world lives in fear of the US. They are like children militarily..further... we are an economic/military power unlike anything the world has ever seen..China has decided that its in their economic best interest to trade as have all the other counties that matter. We are too entretwined to have a global war such as u mention.

I just spent two years studying global economies while earning my MBA and I am absolutely, without a doubt, convinced that the other nations of the world are working to undermine US influence and eventually, shut us out completely and collect on the debts they hold over us.

In 2007 they fear us.
In 2012 they have abandoned the collapsed dollar and are doing business with us when need be.

In 2007 they let their people learn more about us - opening up the web and playing Loose Change on their mainstream television stations (as they are).
In 2012 their population will support any policy which undermines US power no matter the cost to themselves.

In 2007 Iran, China, and Russia made an alliance we should fear.
In 2012, this group of 2 billion with nuke redundancy, a third of the world's remaining oil, tight rule without question domestically, armed with every tech, mnfg, mgmt, and labor advantage.... they are going to be a f'cking beast to deal with.

just because they fear us today (arguably - they see us getting mopped in Iraq for whatever reason) doesn't mean we'll be in any position to flex this military c0ck in 5 years, my friend.  They're preparing while we're exerting and overextending.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 11:12:30 AM »
So by that mentality everyone can do exactly what they like if it is in their best interest. People can rob banks to get money. :)

It's akin to the police chief robbing the bank.

Who can you call?

however, eventually the banker/pharmacist/gas station (people who have already been robbed by the police chief) and the teachers, lawyers, jewelers, and salesman will all get together and lynch the police chief one night because they've had enough.

unless of course, the Chief has a good enough fence in his yard (space missile defense).

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 11:28:59 AM »
unless of course, the Chief has a good enough fence in his yard (space missile defense).

What's the word begging with "M" followed by "ental"? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 11:30:51 AM »
What's the word begging with "M" followed by "ental"? ???

You're a low grade subject incapable of understanding global issues.

Mentally yours,

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »

Mentally yours,

Funny, I destroy you in the Mr. Ahmadinejad discussion, then I ask you to refute further topics and you either don't respond or resort to ad hominem attacks.

People can't even discuss things with you or Jag anymore because your viewpoints are so clouded with your bias. Same with a few other members here, especially ribonucleic.

There's just nothing to debate with someone who labels anyone with differing viewpoints as "idiots".

Truly yours, your mental superior,
- Nordic Superman
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »
Nordic,

Now, it's been 5 minutes since you've called for the extermination of a billion people, you'd better get back to work.  Without your hatred, this place gets too happy too fast.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »
Truly yours, your mental superior,
- Nordic Superman

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »
Ok for my good friend 240 :P..no ribo we didn't do anything wrong..the invasion and occupation was in the stategic best interest of America..further...Keepi ng an off balance and non-nuclear Iran is also in the best interest of the region specifically Iran's oil producing neighbors and our ally Israel. I honestly don't care what lengths we have to go to to make sure that we area viable economic and military power..thus ensuring peace and the continued great standard of living for folks like 240 and his family.........everybody happy.  ;D

FINALLY.  :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »
RIBO...just move and all ur problems would be solved..they will welcome u with open arms in any of those countries u defend.....oh wait..nope u'd end up in a ditch.

lol.  True.  Thank God we have people like Headhunter who aren't afraid to pick up an M16 (or in his case a 45  :)) and serve this great country.  It's a shame that we have so many of our brave men and women serving all around the world, while a bunch of idiots sit on their butts at home throwing darts and comparing us to countries like Iran.  When I read stuff like this it makes me wish they would reinstitute the draft.   :-\   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
lol.  True.  Thank God we have people like Headhunter who aren't afraid to pick up an M16 (or in his case a 45  :)) and serve this great country.  It's a shame that we have so many of our brave men and women serving all around the world, while a bunch of idiots sit on their butts at home throwing darts and comparing us to countries like Iran.  When I read stuff like this it makes me wish they would reinstitute the draft.   :-\   

Headhunter just admiteed the following:

Ok for my good friend 240 ..no ribo we didn't do anything wrong..the invasion and occupation was in the stategic best interest of America..further...Keepi ng an off balance and non-nuclear Iran is also in the best interest of the region specifically Iran's oil producing neighbors and our ally Israel. I honestly don't care what lengths we have to go to to make sure that we area viable economic and military power..thus ensuring peace and the continued great standard of living for folks like 240 and his family.........everybody happy. 

You and Bruce claimed the Iraq invasion wasn't about global supremacy or oil, but now you have an actual solider's testimony.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 12:31:57 PM »
lol.  True.  Thank God we have people like Headhunter who aren't afraid to pick up an M16 (or in his case a 45  :)) and serve this great country.  It's a shame that we have so many of our brave men and women serving all around the world, while a bunch of idiots sit on their butts at home throwing darts and comparing us to countries like Iran.  When I read stuff like this it makes me wish they would reinstitute the draft.   :-\   

Is that why you trust Alex Jones to protect you and your family's lives, over your own president?

Kinda unpatriotic of you, but that's just my opinion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:11 PM »
Headhunter just admiteed the following:

Ok for my good friend 240 ..no ribo we didn't do anything wrong..the invasion and occupation was in the stategic best interest of America..further...Keepi ng an off balance and non-nuclear Iran is also in the best interest of the region specifically Iran's oil producing neighbors and our ally Israel. I honestly don't care what lengths we have to go to to make sure that we area viable economic and military power..thus ensuring peace and the continued great standard of living for folks like 240 and his family.........everybody happy. 

You and Bruce claimed the Iraq invasion wasn't about global supremacy or oil, but now you have an actual solider's testimony.

And your point is?  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
And your point is?  

Atleast be honest about the US' intentions and not play the same old "Iraqi democracy" and "global security" bs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 12:42:14 PM »
Atleast be honest about the US' intentions and not play the same old "Iraqi democracy" and "global security" bs.

He cannot.

He has made it clear from day 1 that the US invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with oil.

His life, military service personal relationships, career, his debate here - everything he does on a daily basis has its foundation in this lie he keeps telling himself.  Even as we see new pentagon reports each week that the intel was fudged, he cannot look at it. 

His life is based upon this fallacy.  It is unraveling but he can never look at it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »

I don't care if Headhunter and I have the same opinion about why we went into Afghanistan or Iraq.  I am comforted by the fact our country has people like him who will put their life on the line serving their country.  That was my point.  I understand you're trying to make a different point, but that's a different subject/debate altogether.

He just came back from Afghanistan.  Like my friends who are in Iraq right now, he had to worry about getting shot at when he went to work every day.  I worry about getting on the road early enough to beat rush hour traffic.  He had to worry about his vehicle blowing up every time he went for ride.  I worry about whether someone is going to steal my parking space in my office garage. . . .

One of my good friends just went back to Iraq yesterday after R & R, leaving behind his family, which I help look after while he's gone.  I probably have little patience for the America hating crap today.  I should probably sign off soon . . . .    :-\  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »
He cannot.

He has made it clear from day 1 that the US invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with oil.

His life, military service personal relationships, career, his debate here - everything he does on a daily basis has its foundation in this lie he keeps telling himself.  Even as we see new pentagon reports each week that the intel was fudged, he cannot look at it. 

His life is based upon this fallacy.  It is unraveling but he can never look at it.

LOL.  This from the man who believes we faked the moon landing.  Aren't you also the one who joked about murder his wife and child? 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2007, 12:46:42 PM »

One of my good friends just went back to Iraq yesterday after R & R, leaving behind his family, which I help look after while he's gone.  I probably have little patience for the America hating crap today.  I should probably sign off soon . . . .    :-\  

I hope your friend stays safe.

You should change your opinion on the matter(Iraq).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »
Beach Bum,

What is it about Alex Jones that you trust more than George W. Bush?

You've been a Republican for about 6 years now, since Clinton left office.

I would expect someone with the short-term track record you possess to have confidence in whoever is in office this week.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »
Beach Bum,

What is it about Alex Jones that you trust more than George W. Bush?

You've been a Republican for about 6 years now, since Clinton left office.

I would expect someone with the short-term track record you possess to have confidence in whoever is in office this week.

lol.  Quit following me around the board, you stalker.  I know you have a crush on me and all, but I'm not interested.  Go to the sex board if you need a boyfriend. 

Hey have you joked about killing your wife lately, Scott Peterson? 

240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
lol.  Quit following me around the board, you stalker.  I know you have a crush on me and all, but
I'm not interested.  Go to the sex board
if you need a boyfriend

Thanks.

But no thanks.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2007, 03:14:52 PM »
Beach and I differ mainly on this point but its not much of a big deal..and its hardly an admittance.....its in our best interest to secure the oil.....nuff said.....democracy foisted on people who still stone women and live in dirt shacks isa lost cause. We cannot repliocate rebuilding Germany and Japan. Those folks were rational people with a rich history who temporarily lost their collective minds.....unlike the dune coons who have had and hopefully will return to ..nothing.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »
Beach and I differ mainly on this point but its not much of a big deal..and its hardly an admittance.....its in our best interest to secure the oil.....nuff said.....democracy foisted on people who still stone women and live in dirt shacks isa lost cause. We cannot repliocate rebuilding Germany and Japan. Those folks were rational people with a rich history who temporarily lost their collective minds.....unlike the dune coons who have had and hopefully will return to ..nothing.

Dune coons have a rich history too, but Islam will hault any advancement on their part.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2007, 04:50:03 PM »

well, the decision makers in the US are going to take whichever nations their think tanks determine has the best resources for least cost (human and $) with the best "sellability" to the rest of the world.

NK = a bust.  No $ in it.
Darfur = a bust.  No $ in it.

Now, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, iran... that's a fcking jackpot.  if Bush can declare war on 3 of the 4 during his stint in office, and convince the world to just step back and let us "keep the world safe", then he's gonna do it.

And we benefit from it, tremendously.  Which is fine.  I just hate when pussies cannot admit it, and get all high and mighty about the good we're doing, how we aren't in it for the oil, etc.  Those people are in complete denial because their political parties are doing things their religion doesn't allow them to condone.  So, they accept that WMD bullshit reasoning because it makes them sleep better and spend their years believing they're going to a better place, cause they supported the RIGHT party.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2007, 05:44:16 PM »
To clarify for camel Jockey..who i bother..anybody of arab decent that might take a shot at me is a classified as "fill in the derogetory term"....not all arabs.
L