Author Topic: Why do many of you hate your nation?  (Read 6413 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Why do many of you hate your nation?
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:55:09 AM »
Why do you do nothing but support terrorism and seem to hate your nation?

Do you not like living here?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Re: Why do many of you hate your nation?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 06:58:39 AM »
For example, I think 240 should be investigated, he sounds related to Timothy McVeigh!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:06:36 AM »
For example, I think 240 should be investigated, he sounds related to Timothy McVeigh!

Should we be surprised you feel this way? I don't think so.

History has long shown that those who don't care about the wholesale persecution of people abroad,
don't have a problem persecuting those at home too. A disregard for humans is simply that.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »
Should we be surprised you feel this way? I don't think so.

History has long shown that those who don't care about the wholesale persecution of people abroad,
don't have a problem persecuting those at home too. A disregard for humans is simply that.
Insurgents and terrorists are not human beings dear.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
Insurgents and terrorists are not human beings dear.

I wasn't refering to terrorists. I was talking about human beings.
Your mistake is understandable though. You've already shown you don't know the difference between the two
w

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 07:10:42 AM »
Why is it that if you don't agree with the current administration, people think you hate your country?

"when they stand up, we will stand down."   Bush will be out of office long before Iraq issue is resolved.

I don't like his politics( illegals work program) I do love my country.

Sandra

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 07:11:46 AM »
Why do you do nothing but support terrorism and seem to hate your nation?

Do you not like living here?

Oh, here we go--another Kool-Aid guzzling dunce who equates hating the Bush administration with hating America.

Get killed and take your fellow Neocon whores with you, would you please?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
I wasn't refering to terrorists. I was talking about human beings.
Your mistake is understandable though. You've already shown you don't know the difference between the two
You mean the civilians in Iraq killed in the war?  Did we ask the enemy to dress in civilian garb?  Did we ask to fight them in the city?  Well no, that was their choice so the death to civilians in this war is a result of their action , not ours.

I'm just happy we have not been attacked since we took the war to their turf.  Perhaps you enjoy our buildings falling, seems that way.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:46 AM »
  Oh, here we go--another Kool-Aid guzzling dunce who equates hating the Bush administration with hating America.

Gosh, such anger.  Are you an Insurgent?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
Gosh, such anger.  Are you an Insurgent?

Well, I believe in Constitutional rights, democracy, and small government, so in the eyes of people like you and Bush, yes, I probably am.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 07:24:26 AM »
  Well, I believe in Constitutional rights, democracy, and small government, so in the eyes of people like you and Bush, yes, I probably am.
So you are a republican!  Then you are one of the good guys.  Lets not fight.  Tis only democrats i hate.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »
You mean the civilians in Iraq killed in the war?  Did we ask the enemy to dress in civilian garb?  Did we ask to fight them in the city?

Yes, you did.

Well no, that was their choice so the death to civilians in this war is a result of their action , not ours.

Another example of your inability to distinguish between the enemy, and the civilians.

In the same breath, you mention the enemy dresses like civilians, then claim it is the fault of the civilians for their own deaths. A lazy stupid sheeple mentality would miss it, but those who didn't get the Fox memo spot it in a heartbeat.

I'm just happy we have not been attacked since we took the war to their turf.

I'm happy about that too. It's quite surprising since nothing has been done to beef up security since.
There's been plenty to inconvenience folks at home, plenty to curtail constitutional rights, as well as privacy,
...but nothing on real security in 6 years.

Perhaps you enjoy our buildings falling, seems that way.

Nope, ...not me, ...but I think many in the military industrial complex do.
Look at how rich they're getting as a result.

If those profits start dropping off, you might see a few more buildings falling. It seemingly justifies the enormous expenses, and the overall looting of the treasury. We know how much the MIC loves it's profits.

After a hearty meal of death & destruction, ...they just top it off with a big bowl of Iraqi road ice cream for dessert.
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 07:28:47 AM »
So you are a republican!  Then you are one of the good guys.  Lets not fight.  Tis only democrats i hate.

No, I'm an Independent Conservative. The Republican party sold its collective soul and forfeited its principles of small government and democracy quite some time ago.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 07:29:51 AM »
Yes, you did.

Another example of your inability to distinguish between the enemy, and the civilians.

In the same breath, you mention the enemy dresses like civilians, then claim it is the fault of the civilians for their own deaths. A lazy stupid sheeple mentality would miss it, but those who didn't get the Fox memo spot it in a heartbeat.

I'm happy about that too. It's quite surprising since nothing has been done to beef up security since.
There's been plenty to inconvenience folks at home, plenty to curtail constitutional rights, as well as privacy,

If those profits start dropping off, you might see a few more buildings falling. It seemingly justifies the enormous expenses, and the overall looting of the treasury. We know how much the MIC loves it's profits.

After a hearty meal of death & destruction, ...they just top it off with a big bowl of Iraqi road ice cream for dessert.

That Ice Cream looks awesome!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 07:30:41 AM »
Yes, you did.

Dear lord, why did we ever give women the right to vote?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 07:32:03 AM »

I doubt you'd get that lucky. Guys like him aren't the ones overseas getting blown to bits,
...and if they are, ...guys like Enigma will be there to patch them up.  :-\
w

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 07:33:07 AM »

One of the reasons I hate America - in addition to all those children it's killing - is because 30% of it is people like you.

Hope this helps.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 07:34:17 AM »
I doubt you'd get that lucky. Guys like him aren't the ones overseas getting blown to bits,
...and if they are, ...guys like Enigma will be there to patch them up.  :-\
Goodness such hatred from a democrat?  I thought you were the party of love.

Lemme just say as a fellow american, i love you , i just disagree with your politics.

As rough around the edges I sound, most of it is an act to drive you dems cookoo and it seems to work.
I support my prez, i support this war, you don't like it, well basically fuck you madam.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
One of the reasons I hate America - in addition to all those children it's killing - is because 30% of it is people like you.

Hope this helps.
It does, it shows me the true inner hatred democrats have in their hearts.   I knew that love love love of the dems was basically an act.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »

How very islamo-fascist of you?

Old_Rooster = Islamo Fascism
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 07:36:15 AM »
Lemme ask you clods this.

What do you think leaving Iraq, what message do you think that will send to terrorists?
What message do you think that will send the rest of the world?

It will say, WE CAN NOT BEAT TERRORISTS, SO SORRY BUT THEY NOW RULE THE WORLD.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 07:44:01 AM »
Lemme ask you clods this.

What do you think leaving Iraq, what message do you think that will send to terrorists?
What message do you think that will send the rest of the world?

It will say, WE CAN NOT BEAT TERRORISTS, SO SORRY BUT THEY NOW RULE THE WORLD.

I think leaving Iraq will send the message to Americans, that you care more about Americans than you do about killing innocent brown people based on lies, greed, & a desire for corporate profits.

As for the rest of the world, we already know there's a big difference between fighting for your life and fighting for your dinner.

As for the terrorists, who gives a shit what they think, as long as you don't empower them which your presence in Iraq certainly does.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 07:47:16 AM »
I think leaving Iraq will send the message to Americans, that you care more about Americans than you do about killing innocent brown people based on lies, greed, & a desire for corporate profits.

As for the rest of the world, we already know there's a big difference between fighting for your life and fighting for your dinner.

As for the terrorists, who gives a shit what they think, as long as you don't empower them which your presence in Iraq certainly does.

Good god you are an idiot.  Just like the democrats that want to send the message to Insurgents "HEY WAIT TIL MARCH 2008 AND THE COUNTRY IS YOURS!'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 07:54:56 AM »
Perhaps it is time to leave Iraq.  As long as we now begin the bombing of Iran.  Then i'm good with leaving, but hey, leave a ship there to toss cruise missiles at Iraq if they don't play nice nice.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 07:56:44 AM »
Rooster, please define insurgents?
w