Author Topic: Why did you sign up Enigma?  (Read 1110 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Why did you sign up Enigma?
« on: April 10, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »
Bro, if its all too much for you to handle, seeing the carnage of war, then why did you sign up?  To bitch about it?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Why did you sign up Enigma?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:31:30 AM »
Bro, if its all too much for you to handle, seeing the carnage of war, then why did you sign up?  To bitch about it?

I was in LONG before the Iraq Nightmare. Carnage is part of war......."unnecessary carnage" IS NOT. 
None of the 3,200 dead americans, or the 30,000 maimed and seriously wounded both physically and mentally deserve to pay that PRICE for a war that was NOT necessary.

Sometimes, one must see to believe.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
I was in LONG before the Iraq Nightmare. Carnage is part of war......."unnecessary carnage" IS NOT. 
None of the 3,200 dead americans, or the 30,000 maimed and seriously wounded both physically and mentally deserve to pay that PRICE for a war that was NOT necessary.

Sometimes, one must see to believe.
I hope you are leaving the service when your time runs out, its apparent you just don't belong.
I wish you well in civilian life, maybe work as a librarian or something.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:42:51 AM »
I hope you are leaving the service when your time runs out, its apparent you just don't belong.
I would rather have a guy with a brain protecting our nation than a robot. Maybe he is too smart to be a soldier. However, he came back alive and with real experience, instead of just being told what is going on. I respect his opinion  more than an arm chair quarter back with a closed mind.
young hov

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »

Old_Rooster, just stop. The man saw things I wouldn't wish on anyone and he has every right to his opinion and every right to be angry.

If you don't agree with his point of view then don't read what he has to say.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 11:48:16 AM »
I would rather have a guy with a brain protecting our nation than a robot. Maybe he is too smart to be a soldier. However, he came back alive and with real experience, instead of just being told what is going on. I respect his opinion  more than an arm chair quarter back with a closed mind.

but I am willing to bet that even though I have time on the ground in Iraq, and so does HH6, you wouldn't listen to our opinions beause they don't mirror yours.
gotta love life

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 11:51:24 AM »
Old_Rooster, just stop. The man saw things I wouldn't wish on anyone and he has every right to his opinion and every right to be angry.

Asking him to do this is useless. If he knows he is getting you going, he will keep doing it. He gets a kick out of it for some reason.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »
You know better than me  what is going on. You are a hero. A true patriot. Without people like you, our nation would be a mess. You deserve the best equipment, and battle strategies. However, If you die in battle, no one will know. The public is blacked out on miltary deaths. Each soldier deserves to be imortalized for what they are doing. A good soldier follows orders, otherwise nothing would get accomplished. The problem is that many generals who did not agree with the war plans were either shut out or forced out of the planning. The strategy is one sided. A good leader listens to all sides and makes a decision. I wish you the  best and I hope this ends sooner than later.
young hov

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 11:54:18 AM »

With all due respect, I'm wasting my time discussing this issue with a person who has no knowledge or real time experience.

Goodbye.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »

I agree he has a right to his opinion but when he calls someone else an idiot for having their opinion, he has crossed the line and left himself open to be attacked as he attacks.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »
With all due respect, I'm wasting my time discussing this issue with a person who has no knowledge or real time experience.

Goodbye.

Don't bother with him man. I am not an American, however, I do support American troops. I think like many, we just don't support the war in Iraq, however, we do believe that you and yours are amazing people for doing even a day over there.