Author Topic: R.A.I.D them missing e-mail are recoverable  (Read 2670 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
R.A.I.D them missing e-mail are recoverable
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »
 ws thinking as i watched stewart last nite (rare i know!) and ws surprised to see that the missing e-mails in the attorney scandal had also mysteriously disappeared from the white house server!!!

i can understand someone accidentally del the e-mails..and then accidentally del their del e-mail folder..BUT SOMEONES GOTTA LOG INTO THE SERVER AND MANUALLY DEL THEM MAILS ALSO...orrr the white house stores something that produces amounts of EM pulses right next to the server room  :-\  anyhow we all saw the above on night show..

enter RAID....my school has used it before to re built corrupt or erased data...ya see when ya erase date its not actually erased..it just gets jumbled...

what is raid?

http://www.staff.uni-mainz.de/neuffer/scsi/what_is_raid.html
<skip to next link if you r not putter savy>

places that offer raid..
http://www.salvagedata.com/

how much does it cost?

http://www.raidrecoverycorp.com/?source_id=google&keyword=raid_data_recovery&keyword_group=raid_national&gclid=CPjultiByosCFSSlQAodT27NBw

around $600

carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: R.A.I.D them missing e-mail are recoverable
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »
yeah, you know they're at RAID 20 at the white house.  they're sitting in tapes in LA and australia military basese, i'm sure.  the most important building in the world loses all their emails? nope.  it's a transparent lie that only an idiot would tell.  same as the BBC "losing" all their footage backups from 9/11.  It's beyond stupid. 

The dog ate my home.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 08:12:51 AM »
yeah, you know they're at RAID 20 at the white house.  they're sitting in tapes in LA and australia military basese, i'm sure.  the most important building in the world loses all their emails? nope.  it's a transparent lie that only an idiot would tell.  same as the BBC "losing" all their footage backups from 9/11.  It's beyond stupid. 

RAID 20  :o..wow..the amount of parity information makes it almost damn near impossible to lose the data..unless ya take a powerfull magnet and intentionally apply it to the tapes.. :-\   

except for the public executions ...Bush = saddam..tell me this aint a dictatorship?  thing is..he's gonna get away with it..and he's NOT gonna retire in the US

The dog ate my home.

lmao

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:15:11 AM »
Unlike others, we don’t waste time with band-aid patch job recovery solutions and attempts, we follow strict documented ISO 9001:2000 certified & systematic methods to successfully salvage & recover data from virtually every type of make, model and size of failed hard disk drive and server RAID array configurations. We also provide FREE data recovery consultation and evaluations of your hard drive or  Server RAID array in order to determine and assure your greatest data recovery probability.

from second link i posted
carpe` vaginum!