Author Topic: Dozens of college students dead and Bush says nothing  (Read 1467 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Dozens of college students dead and Bush says nothing
« on: April 17, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
<< The coordinated detonation of two bombs during the after-school rush at a Baghdad university killed at least 60 people Tuesday and wounded more than 140 >> - Washington Post, January 17, 2007

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/17/AR2007011700456.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dozens of college students dead and Bush says nothing
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
Wow.  Daily tragedy there.  I can't imagine how numb those people there must be to it.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
On Monday, the same day as the Virginia Tech mass shooting, two separate shooting incidents struck Mosul University, one killing Dr. Talal Younis al-Jelili, the dean of the college of Political Science as he walked through the university gate, and another killing Dr. Jaafar Hassan Sadeq, a professor from the Faculty of Arts at the school, who was targeted in front of his home in the al-Kifaat area, according to Aswat al-Iraq.

In January, Baghdad’s Mustansiriya University sufferred a double suicide bombing in January that killed at least 70 people, including students, faculty, and staff. A month later, another suicide bomber struck at Mustansiriya, killing 40.

Kidnappings of students and faculty are another all-too-common occurrence on Iraq’s campuses. Members of the univerisity community have been abducted and murdered for sectarian reasons, or simply held for ransom. At a Baghdad University, one student reported to Slogger that he was abducted by sectarian thugs working in cooperation with the National Guard Forces who were supposed to be protecting the campus.

In January, students reported that violent events had threatened students that attendance rates at Baghdad University had dropped to six percent.

http://www.iraqslogger.com/index.php/post/2387/Blood_on_Textbooks_Campuses_Under_Fire

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 03:06:23 PM »
I'm curious - does iraq allow their teachers to carry weapons?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »
Wow.  Daily tragedy there.  I can't imagine how numb those people there must be to it.

But the person who unleashed all the death over there hasn't committed suicide to place himself beyond the reach of justice.

What are we doing about holding him responsible?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »
But the person who unleashed all the death over there hasn't committed suicide to place himself beyond the reach of justice.

What are we doing about holding him responsible?

I say we start a thread about how bad Ronnie stinks after a workout.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 04:07:06 PM »
I say we start a thread about how bad Ronnie stinks after a workout.

;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=141442.0

My ultimate dream is that the "Ronnie stinking" meme will become a G&O touchstone... like "hope this helps".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
The people killed in Baghdad look more like the people of New Orleans than like the people of Blacksburg, VA.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »

He has got to be the most evil person on the planet.  It litterally looks like a demon is about to emerge from his face :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 05:42:37 PM »

He has got to be the most evil person on the planet.  It litterally looks like a demon is about to emerge from his face :-\

I still smell the sulphur!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 05:45:12 PM »
Almost 4,000 troops are killed in the war and Bush doesnt care. He surely isnt going to care about them college students. The guy is pure evil.