Author Topic: Chills of Global Cooling (Global Warming is simply not happenng)  (Read 4945 times)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: Chills of Global Cooling (Global Warming is simply not happenng)
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
I can:

1.  Goldman Sachs will make billions and have a new market to exploit.
2.  Al Gore will make billions as a middle man trading carbon credits.
3.  Taxpayers will be forced to retrofit their homes.
4.  We will lead the world by example.
5.  Taxpayers will be forced to consume less energy through skyrocketing costs of electricity
6.  The govt will grow exponentially.

Cant you see the benefits of all of this?   

hell no.  that's why i want to see the pros.  what are they? there must be some.  i find it hard to believe the people that voted for the bill are all morons or corrupt. not all of them, right?

i would like kcballer or someone to tell me the pros that are being presented by these people that are for this bill.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 12:19:52 PM »
Can you pinpoint SIRT1 and scan for any variance among deacetylating proteins and their quantitative effect on neighboring mammalian  genes SIRT1-SIRT7?

adonis are you in grad school?  when did you graduate from UNC?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »

Just ask KC how cap & trade worked out for Germany & Spain. 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »
Just ask KC how cap & trade worked out for Germany & Spain. 

suggested links?

when is the senate voting on this?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
suggested links?

when is the senate voting on this?

I called both my senators and they said late august early september.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »
I called both my senators and they said late august early september.

SPAIN LOST 2.2 JOBS FOR EVERY "GREEN JOB" CREATED AT A COST OF $800,000 PER JOB. 

WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THIS MAN????

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »

Grad school? LOL!

Gaydonis hardly managed high school, I can assure you that if he was studying in a university he would have tried to use it to impress us like he tries with his daily cut and paste ....how pitiful.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »
Grad school? LOL!

Gaydonis hardly managed high school, I can assure you that if he was studying in a university he would have tried to use it to impress us like he tries with his daily cut and paste ....how pitiful.

so he's not in grad school?

adonis, when did you graduate from UNC or when did you finish though you may not have received your degree because of the parking tickets?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »
so he's not in grad school?

adonis, when did you graduate from UNC or when did you finish though you may not have received your degree because of the parking tickets?

He never entered UNC, never enrolled to grad school.

He lives of the money his family , including his sister that he claims it's his girlfriend give him.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »
He never entered UNC, never enrolled to grad school.

are you sure?  he's said several times he attended UNC and would have graduated if he would have paid some parking tickets. 

adonis, what year did you or would you have graduated?

jezebelle is his sister?  does that mean she's available 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »
are you sure?  he's said several times he attended UNC and would have graduated if he would have paid some parking tickets. 

adonis, what year did you or would you have graduated?

jezebelle is his sister?  does that mean she's available 8)

He could have worked as a janitor at UNC Grad school.  That would fit the criteria right? 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »
He could have worked as a janitor at UNC Grad school.  That would fit the criteria right? 

i suppose that would cover that *he went* to UNC

i don't think he stated he went to grad school there, but just that he graduated from there, or would have, if he would have paid his parking tickets 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
So the rich Gaydonis that made millions at the stock market, bought a Lotus etc couldn't pay a few parking tickets to get a degree ? Riiiighhht.....I really hope he's lying about it because if he isn't he's the most useless person in the world....seriously...par king tickets lol....

Besides...this great protector of civil rights park illegally? How could that be....

Come on now people...the "man" is a fucking loser.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »
So the rich Gaydonis that made millions at the stock market, bought a Lotus etc couldn't pay a few parking tickets to get a degree ? Riiiighhht.....I really hope he's lying about it because if he isn't he's the most useless person in the world....seriously...par king tickets lol....

Besides...this great protector of civil rights park illegally? How could that be....

Come on now people...the "man" is a fucking loser.

oh no he won't pay it on principle

Do you have a college degree?

I still owe a few hundred dollars as they seem convinced that I will surrender my innocence by paying parking tickets to which I do not owe for the simple fact that my windshield is heated and the sticker could not be applied in the specified location thus resulting in pitiless violation after violation of a technicality enforced by several jealous parking attendants and students for no justifiable reason.

I will never pay on principle.

I'll take that as a "No"..... :)

Take that as a yes indeed, but with an asterisk.  Obviously you have never been or you have simply payed your parking tickets "like a bitch" as the less cultured say.

a smart man would have made that sticker stand on ;)

It was a total scam.  I stuck the sticker on the right hand top corner where the heated windshield would not melt the glue to my window, making a mess,(they instead wanted it on the bottom right corner) and the only way to appease them was to scrape it off.  Well the rule is, if you do that, you have to pay another 200 for a new sticker.  Being that the parking lot nazis were on to me and had already hated me due to a heated discussion with their superior, they would not have hesitated to continue to flag me.

So eventually I just stopped parking on that campus altogether and had to walk a considerable distance from a nearby restaurant parking lot.

you see?  it was a scam designed to make money off of him. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 11:48:48 AM »
oh no he won't pay it on principle

you see?  it was a scam designed to make money off of him. 

1.Liar, 200$ vs degree.... ::)

2.If he isn't a liar he's just plain stupid, there is an old saying "Don't be right, be smart" , not paying 200$ based on principle and losing an imaginary degree over it is simply retarded...seriously.
Let's even say that the fine got blown up...it's what ....1000$? 2000$? Still nothing to our Zonda driving liar...not to mention that it's still nothing compared to getting the degree.

Gaydonis is a pathological liar.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
How surprising....that liar usually disappear whenever some facts pop up...he have a hard time dealing with reality  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 05:37:42 AM »
How surprising....that liar usually disappear whenever some facts pop up...he have a hard time dealing with reality  :-\
::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 06:17:26 AM »

Check out this article TA - the alarmists such as yourself are losing the argument daily. 

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-41050320090715

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 08:26:19 AM »

Great reply holy crusader for the fake cause of fighting parking tickets  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »
Check out this article TA - the alarmists such as yourself are losing the argument daily. 

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-41050320090715

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Do you not know how to read the articles you post?   Again, your failure to comprehend the article let alone anything Science related shocks me.

From your article you posted:

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-41050320090715?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=11584

"If this additional warming which we do not really understand, was caused as a response to the CO2 warming, then there is a chance that also a future warming could be more intense than people anticipate right now," Zeebe said.

He said the study suggested there could be atmospheric or ocean processes as yet unknown or poorly understood that might have accelerated the warming. Possibilities could be changes in ocean currents, a much larger release of methane or even greater impacts from higher CO2 levels than currently thought.

At present, CO2 levels have already risen from 280 parts per million to nearly 390 ppm since the Industrial Revolution and could exceed a 70 percent increase during this century, a rate much faster than the Palaeocene-Eocene event, Zeebe said.

While this would cause initial effects, much worse could follow in the coming decades and centuries as the oceans, land and atmosphere tried to deal with the higher CO2 levels, he said.

"The carbon that we put into the atmosphere right now is going to stay there for a very long time. Much of it will stay there for tens of thousands of years."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »
The point is that man really has nothing to do with this.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »
The point is that man really has nothing to do with this.   
Again, DID YOU NOT READ THE ARTICLE?

Look at what I highlighted.  The catalyst for Palaeocene-Eocene event as the article states is higher CO2 levels. These raised CO2 levels are the trigger, as the article states to additional and severe problems. So the higher the CO2 levels (which we are putting in the atmosphere in alarming rates your article states) the more this will trip the trigger for future calamities and even worsen them as a result of our pollution.  This is all contained in your article that you posted.

Do you understand it now?  The article is clearly pointing out that our CO2 levels that we keep putting in the atmosphere may trigger future disaster, worse than initially proposed.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »
Again, DID YOU NOT READ THE ARTICLE?

Look at what I highlighted.  The catalyst for Palaeocene-Eocene event as the article states is higher CO2 levels. These raised CO2 levels are the trigger, as the article states to additional and severe problems. So the higher the CO2 levels (which we are putting in the atmosphere in alarming rates your article states) the more this will trip the trigger for future calamities and even worsen them as a result of our pollution.  This is all contained in your article that you posted.

Do you understand it now?  The article is clearly pointing out that our CO2 levels that we keep putting in the atmosphere may trigger future disaster, worse than initially proposed.

Why do you keep lying?

Why are you embarrassed by the truth?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »
Why do you keep lying?

Why are you embarrassed by the truth?
Read the article.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

1.Liar, 200$ vs degree.... ::)

2.If he isn't a liar he's just plain stupid, there is an old saying "Don't be right, be smart" , not paying 200$ based on principle and losing an imaginary degree over it is simply retarded...seriously.
Let's even say that the fine got blown up...it's what ....1000$? 2000$? Still nothing to our Zonda driving liar...not to mention that it's still nothing compared to getting the degree.

Gaydonis is a pathological liar.

the more i see of his posts the more i am starting to agree :-\