Author Topic: How many nationwide "going postal" events will we have tomorrow  (Read 3899 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: How many nationwide "going postal" event will we have tomorrow
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2010, 07:12:38 PM »

Aparently the IRS has quite a few people who are approaching retirement age in the next 10 years.

This is very true with the DOD also.  Lot's and lot's and lot's of old people nearing retirment age.  It's truly staggering some of the estimates we hear about the turnover expected in the next 5-10 years.  And being down in Houston, I'm sure you've got a lot of DOD positions you can compete for.  

If you want some help, send me a pm, Tony.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2010, 07:23:30 PM »
no incidents.  maybe a few idiots making a scene, etc.  But they'll move onto the next issue.  it's a war against obama, and he won this battle.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2010, 07:31:04 PM »
'thanks 240 and yes it is humbling but I think a good move in the long run as well.'

I had a teaching degree and a computer networking AA degree, along with certifications, and I was pushing carts and landscaping when I couldn't work entry level computer work.  Sucked.  Was so embarassing.  But it was so so worth it.  
it is embarrasing but when you look at it as doing what you have to do its bearable, its more embarrassing to me to take a hand out from ppl. There is this chick that works at my gym at the front desk and we talk from time to time she is divorced with a child and works 3 jobs in order to make ends meet and provide for her child.

and while I know she isnt proud of her situation I told her that she should be b/c not many ppl would do what they need to the way she is to take care of her family. No shame in being an honest hard working individual no matter what your occupation.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2010, 08:21:02 PM »
it is embarrasing but when you look at it as doing what you have to do its bearable, its more embarrassing to me to take a hand out from ppl. There is this chick that works at my gym at the front desk and we talk from time to time she is divorced with a child and works 3 jobs in order to make ends meet and provide for her child.

and while I know she isnt proud of her situation I told her that she should be b/c not many ppl would do what they need to the way she is to take care of her family. No shame in being an honest hard working individual no matter what your occupation.

True..