Author Topic: Dick Cheney Finally Tells Truth About Iraq War  (Read 4260 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Dick Cheney Finally Tells Truth About Iraq War
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »
now this is funny....had this been ....ahhh screw it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:01 AM »
one more thing.  I do find it funny that you don't care about a woman who had 10 years of experience on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence when she voices her opinion on Sadaam Hussein.  Somehow you feel that your getbig board experience has made you an authority on international politics but her experiece you "don't give a fuck rat's ass" about. :)
No, I don't give a rats ass about Hillary or what she says.  I'm sorry you do.  You go ahead and take a poll here and see how many people give a rat's ass about what Hillary says...  I'll be laughing in the background.  Enjoy ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »
3333, I'm going to hold you to a better reply than, "go back to sleep" ::)

Mons Venus

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 09:29:49 AM »
yea, I knew about that.  LOLOLOL!!!!!  So that's what you were talking about?  I mean you said you remember all this stuff.... You're going to include a domestic (home grown) attack with your list of attacks justifying war on Iraq?  I mean fucking really????  LOLOL....

It's all the NeoCons have to justify their phony (WMD, Saddam has ties to 911) War.... that was in reality conceived on DAY ONE of the Hitler Bush Administration.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »
that was in reality conceived on DAY ONE of the Hitler Bush Administration.
The date the supreme court installed Bush over the will of the people... Yes I remember that awefull day. And I will pass it on until I die :)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 09:38:14 AM »
No, I don't give a rats ass about Hillary or what she says.  I'm sorry you do.  You go ahead and take a poll here and see how many people give a rat's ass about what Hillary says...  I'll be laughing in the background.  Enjoy ;)

i was talking about Nancy Pelosi not Hillary Clinton.  I take it that you don;t give a fuck what she says either.  I take it that if anyone says anything that contradicts the conspiracy theory that you have made up that you don't give a fuck what that person says.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2010, 09:51:19 AM »
i was talking about Nancy Pelosi not Hillary Clinton.  I take it that you don;t give a fuck what she says either.  I take it that if anyone says anything that contradicts the conspiracy theory that you have made up that you don't give a fuck what that person says.
you fucking quoted two different clintons and pelosi once.  Now you're going to tell me you were ONLY talking about Pelosi? haha,.. Get the fuck out of here nood sack of shit ::)....

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2010, 09:57:04 AM »
you fucking quoted two different clintons and pelosi once.  Now you're going to tell me you were ONLY talking about Pelosi? haha,.. Get the fuck out of here nood sack of shit ::)....

what?  i was just making a point that you have this belief that you know more about the reasons for going into the Iraq war than someone who sat on our country's intelligence committe for 10 years.  Pelosi was on that intelliegence committee for 10 years.  man take a fucking Midol for crying out loud!  i think the reason you are so mad is because you are not very sure of yourself.  you are upset because you doubt your own beliefs.  Now take a deep breath.  Real deep. like all the way down to your vagina.  feel better?  OK.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2010, 10:04:29 AM »
what?  i was just making a point that you have this belief that you know more about the reasons for going into the Iraq war than someone who sat on our country's intelligence committe for 10 years.  Pelosi was on that intelliegence committee for 10 years.  man take a fucking Midol for crying out loud!  i think the reason you are so mad is because you are not very sure of yourself.  you are upset because you doubt your own beliefs.  Now take a deep breath.  Real deep. like all the way down to your vagina.  feel better?  OK.  :)
then you changed my point just so you could make your point....and i don't give a fuck about your point ;).  get some time in here and maybe I'll give you some thought.

and please, don't be upset that I only read the first 5 words of your meltdown.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »
then you changed my point just so you could make your point....and i don't give a fuck about your point ;).  get some time in here and maybe I'll give you some thought.

and please, don't be upset that I only read the first 5 words of your meltdown.

i never changed my point.  my point is that Bush and Cheney never tricked anyone onto going to war with Iraq. 

Our intelligence at that time told us that Sadaam posed a threat to the U.S. and to to the other countries of the middle east in general.  We went to war because all intelligence at that time told us that it was the right thing to do.  The leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties all agreed that it was the right thing to do.  was it the right thing to do?  In my personal opinion.....NO.  But I unlike you do not romanticize the political arena that we live in. You are the typical uneducated voter who thinks life is just like the movies that he watches on TV.  And i also don't believe you that you didn't read my whole post.  You know you have a vagina.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »
i never changed my point. 

Again, don't be upset that I didn't read past 5 words of your spew.  You may have not changed your point, but you tried to change mine. So beyond that I don't give a shit or give a shit about you noob.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »
The date the supreme court installed Bush over the will of the people... Yes I remember that awefull day. And I will pass it on until I die :)
What was the "will" of the people? Hanging chads and slightly indented pieces of ballot left to the interpretation of people belonging to one of the most Democratic regions in Fl? If the Democrats couldn't pull that off in one of their home states, then they were too stupid to govern. Gore prove that with his belief in global warming. Not only that, but the "will" of the people elected Bush for a second term. Even after the Iraq War began.

You can't have it both ways, bozo.

The "will" of the people of Venezuela voted the first time to not end presidential term limits and prevent the rat faced bastard Chavez from becoming the next Castro. Did Chavez heed the "will" of the people? He is now positioned to become a dictator after winning the second attempt at ending term limits. I hope you stand up for the "will" of the people when they decide they want him out and he sends firing squads upon them.

Mons Venus

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2010, 11:26:02 AM »

Cheney: No 9/11 connection to Iraq

Mons Venus

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »

Bush: No connection to Iraq and 9/11.

A Freedom Agenda?  ::)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »
I'm busting balls, relax. 
If they're busting you need to release the pressure...jack off more. :-*
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2010, 02:33:39 PM »
"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities.  I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.  ...  Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein.  Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
    Addressing the US House of Representatives
    October 10, 2002
    Congressional Record, p. H7777

i love how everyone has such selective memories when it comes to the Iraq war and who was behind the decisions being made.

Dude you are wasting your time.  I'm pretty sure I created a thread about this a long time ago.  I've posted these quotes (and many others) numerous times.  Everyone thought the guy had weapons.  Democrats and Republicans thought he needed to be disarmed.  Gore.  Kerry.  Hillary. Was not a partisan issue at all. 

Some people don't like dealing with the facts. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2010, 03:32:19 PM »
Dude you are wasting your time.  I'm pretty sure I created a thread about this a long time ago.  I've posted these quotes (and many others) numerous times.  Everyone thought the guy had weapons.  Democrats and Republicans thought he needed to be disarmed.  Gore.  Kerry.  Hillary. Was not a partisan issue at all. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2010, 07:48:03 AM »

i just find it funny that the same people who relentlessly defend their position that our government willfully killed 4,000 people that day also have no problem handing over our health care system to those same people.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »
i just find it funny that the same people who relentlessly defend their position that our government willfully killed 4,000 people that day also have no problem handing over our health care system to those same people.     

Ha ha.  no kidding.  I said the same thing about Katrina. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2010, 12:27:07 PM »

Oops...

Funny how $$$$$$$ changed his opinion.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »

Tell me about it.