Author Topic: Dick Cheney Finally Tells Truth About Iraq War  (Read 4267 times)

Mons Venus

Re: Dick Cheney Finally Tells Truth About Iraq War
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 07:08:46 AM »

Bush = 'A blind man in a room with deaf people'

Bush = Wanted to attack Iraq from DAY ONE. WMD's my ass.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 07:38:00 AM »
Kobar Towers in Saudi Arabia...AF barracks. Saddam told everybody he had WMD's right until a few weeks before we invaded. Even with screaming hoards of the US military ready to ass rape Iraq, he though we were bluffing. Recently released Tariq Aziz, his foreign minister said as much. They had to say they had em to keep Iran in check. Say what you want about who believed what....Saddam did plenty to make everybody world wide think he had them until near the end.
You're so full of shit it isn't funny.  Saddam was not sending out a message that he still had WMD of any kind leading up to the latest war.  That was all shit created by the Bush Admin and allies.  Please PROVE otherwise.  In fact he was actually trying to give up before the war started as requested by Bush.  He knew full well we were not bluffing you idiot.

Also, tell us about this bombing of Marines by "terrorists" in 1995?  I'm still not sure what you're talking about there.  Please give the details of the 5 killed, I'm interested now...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 07:39:54 AM »
You're so full of shit it isn't funny.  Saddam was not sending out a message that he still had WMD of any kind leading up to the latest war.  That was all shit created by the Bush Admin and allies.  Please PROVE otherwise.  In fact he was actually trying to give up before the war started as requested by Bush.  He knew full well we were not bluffing you idiot.

Also, tell us about this bombing of Marines by "terrorists" in 1995?  I'm still not sure what you're talking about there.  Please give the details of the 5 killed, I'm interested now...

So now you know more than HH6?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 07:45:57 AM »
So now you know more than HH6?   
That's how you answer my questions?  push it off on hh6?  Me and HH6 have disagreed on shit since we've been on this board.  I also respect him a great deal at the same time.  How about you fight your own battle... HH6 is a good man but he is not the guage for what is true or false.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 07:51:29 AM »
That's how you answer my questions?  push it off on hh6?  Me and HH6 have disagreed on shit since we've been on this board.  I also respect him a great deal at the same time.  How about you fight your own battle... HH6 is a good man but he is not the guage for what is true or false.

Should i consider you that guage over him? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 08:04:19 AM »
Khobar Towers:  How exactly did u miss that.

On June 25, 1996, per official statement, individuals identified as members of Hezbollah Al-Hejaz (Party of God in the Hijaz)[1][2] by the United States, exploded a sewage truck packed with explosives adjacent to Building #131 in the housing complex. This eight-story building housed United States Air Force personnel from the 4404th Wing (Provisional), primarily from a deployed rescue squadron and deployed fighter squadron. In all, 19 U.S. servicemen and one Saudi[1] were killed and 372 of many nationalities were wounded.

Read anything pro or con about the run up to war, even from Saddam's own people. Saddam ran an affective smoke screen to make it look like he had wmd's. He felt that it was the only thing keeping the Iranians from invading or cleaving the country apart....either allying with the Shite south or backing a Kurdish separation in the North. Dude, whether he had em and moved em, never had em...or whatever...he made it look like he had em. He never thought we would invade, then he thought that we'd see through his bluff etc.....regardless he played a very dangerous game that ended at the end of a rope.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
Should i consider you that guage over him? 
Hell no you should not consider me a gauge over him.  What a retarded question!  Are you really the type of fool that holds what one says as an absolute gauge to truth?  I would never do that with anyone even if I respect them. You've got to be kidding me, HH6 is your getbig God or what?  HH can be wrong and still be a good fella but with your ultimatum, HH6 is the final say ::)  It doesn't work that way...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 08:09:26 AM »
Hell no you should not consider me a gauge over him.  What a retarded question!  Are you really the type of fool that holds what one says as an absolute gauge to truth?  I would never do that with anyone even if I respect them. You've got to be kidding me, HH6 is your getbig God or what?  HH can be wrong and still be a good fella but with your ultimatum, HH6 is the final say ::)  It doesn't work that way...

I'm busting balls, relax. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 08:14:43 AM »
Khobar Towers:  How exactly did u miss that.

On June 25, 1996,
If you're talking to me, first off, 3333 said it was 1995 and it was a bombing on Marines so how can you ask me how I missed it when I was misdirected from the start?  Second, he already mentioned the Khobar Towers in his original statement, clearly I was looking for the "Marine Barracks attack" he mentioned in the same fucking statement.  Clearly 3333 was full of shit but is worming out of it and you're helping him now.

Mons Venus

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 08:15:11 AM »

Bush = 'A blind man in a room with deaf people'

Bush = Wanted to attack Iraq from DAY ONE. WMD's my ass.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bush had ATTACK IRAQ on his mind from day 1. O'Neill was there....  sometimes the truth sucks NeoCons.  ;)

WMD's my ass....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:37 AM »
If you're talking to me, first off, 3333 said it was 1995 and it was a bombing on Marines so how can you ask me how I missed it when I was misdirected from the start?  Second, he already mentioned the Khobar Towers in his original statement, clearly I was looking for the "Marine Barracks attack" he mentioned in the same fucking statement.  Clearly 3333 was full of shit but is worming out of it and you're helping him now.

Are you on the rag or something?  I already said i mixed it up with another event.  Geez - whats wrong with you? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 08:32:38 AM »
Bush had ATTACK IRAQ on his mind from day 1. O'Neill was there....  sometimes the truth sucks NeoCons.  ;)

WMD's my ass....

O'Neill is not the only proof that Bush had Iraq in mind from day 1.  Greg Palast also uncovered some great shit backing up with others have since come out on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 08:40:51 AM »
Are you on the rag or something?  I already said i mixed it up with another event.  Geez - whats wrong with you? 
No you actually didn't come out and say you mixed it up.  All you said was that it was a military facility you were thinking about instead of a barracks.  That statement doesn't say jack shit.  All you did was leave me wondering what the fuck you were talking about...  And if this is the Khobar Towers attack you're trying to include as HH mentioned, you already listed that so you would be trying to note it twice in your original statement.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members...

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.  Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make.  Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
    Addressing the US Senate
    October 10, 2002

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »
No you actually didn't come out and say you mixed it up.  All you said was that it was a military facility you were thinking about instead of a barracks.  That statement doesn't say jack shit.  All you did was leave me wondering what the fuck you were talking about...  And if this is the Khobar Towers attack you're trying to include as HH mentioned, you already listed that so you would be trying to note it twice in your original statement.

Dear God are you bitchy today.  What are you upset thinking about all the good things you could be doing with the money you donated to Obama?  

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 08:47:06 AM »
You're so full of shit it isn't funny.  Saddam was not sending out a message that he still had WMD of any kind leading up to the latest war.  That was all shit created by the Bush Admin and allies.   Please PROVE otherwise.  In fact he was actually trying to give up before the war started as requested by Bush.  He knew full well we were not bluffing you idiot.

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Former President Clinton
    During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
    July 22, 2003

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2010, 08:51:14 AM »

"There is a very easy way to prevent anyone from being put into harm's way, and that is for Saddam Hussein to disarm, and I have absolutely no belief that he will.  I have to say that this is something I have followed for more than a decade.

For now nearly 20 years, the principal reason why women and children in Iraq have suffered, is because of Saddam's leadership.

The very difficult question for all of us, is how does one bring about the disarmament of someone with such a proven track record of a commitment, if not an obsession, with weapons of mass destruction.

I ended up voting for the Resolution after carefully reviewing the information and intelligence I had available, talking with people whose opinions I trusted, trying to discount political or other factors that I didn't believe should be in any way a part of this decision, and it is unfortunate that we are at the point of a potential military action to enforce the resolution.  That is not my preference, it would be far preferable if we had legitimate cooperation from Saddam Hussein, and a willingness on his part to disarm, and to account for his chemical and biological storehouses.

With respect to whose responsibility it is to disarm Saddam Hussein, I do not believe that given the attitudes of many people in the world community today that there would be a willingness to take on very difficult problems were it not for United States leadership.  And I am talking specifically about what had to be done in Bosnia and Kosovo, where my husband could not get a Security Council resolution to save the Kosovar Albanians from ethnic cleansing.  And we did it alone as the United States, and we had to do it alone.  It would have been far preferable if the Russians and others had agreed to do it through the United Nations -- they would not.  I'm happy that, in the face of such horrible suffering, we did act."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
   During a meeting with "Code Pink" at the US Capitol
   March 6, 2003

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2010, 08:54:47 AM »
"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities.  I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.  ...  Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein.  Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
    Addressing the US House of Representatives
    October 10, 2002
    Congressional Record, p. H7777

i love how everyone has such selective memories when it comes to the Iraq war and who was behind the decisions being made.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
Dear God are you bitchy today.  What are you upset thinking about all the good things you could be doing with the money you donated to Obama?  
really, that's your final meltdown?  Can't you just say you were wrong?  I've always said I was wrong when I'm proven wrong but here you are trying to put the shit on me instead of just owning up.  Amazing.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
bears, noob boy... Start by reading my previous posts....  Maybe start by the one where I say, "who gives a shit about Hillary" or any Clinton for that matter.  I do not and nobody else here seems to either.  I don't give a fuck rat's ass what those fucks say about the war or anything else...  So keep on quoting them if you must but, I don't have any interest in their words and haven't for a long time. ;)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 09:05:59 AM »
bears, noob boy... Start by reading my previous posts....  Maybe start by the one where I say, "who gives a shit about Hillary" or any Clinton for that matter.  I do not and nobody else here seems to either.  I don't give a fuck rat's ass what those fucks say about the war or anything else...  So keep on quoting them if you must but, I don't have any interest and haven't for a long time. ;)

I'm definitely getting that you don't let any facts get in the way of your opinion.  My point is that everyone thought the same thing about Sadaam and you are creating this conspiracy theory that only makes sense in hindsight.  you call me a noob.  yes maybe I am.  but my 3.5 year old son could see through the rotting bullshit that you post here on a daily basis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 09:08:15 AM »
In red Hugo.

________________________ ___________________

Terrorist Attacks
(within the United States or against Americans abroad)

The following timeline lists terrorist attacks against the United States and Americans living either in the U.S. or abroad.

Sept. 16, New York City: TNT bomb planted in unattended horse-drawn wagon exploded on Wall Street opposite House of Morgan, killing 35 people and injuring hundreds more. Bolshevist or anarchist terrorists believed responsible, but crime never solved.

Jan. 24, New York City: bomb set off in historic Fraunces Tavern killed 4 and injured more than 50 people. Puerto Rican nationalist group (FALN) claimed responsibility, and police tied 13 other bombings to the group.

Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. 14 were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.

1982–1991

Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.
April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.
Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait: Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.
Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. 2 Americans killed.
April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.
June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S.
Navy diver executed.
Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.
Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.

April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.
April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly 2 years earlier. (See Miscellaneous Disasters.)
Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.
June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
Sept. 11, New York City, Arlington, Va., and Shanksville, Pa.: hijackers crashed 2 commercial jets into twin towers of World Trade Center; 2 more hijacked jets were crashed into the Pentagon and a field in rural Pa. Total dead and missing numbered 2,9921: 2,749 in New York City, 184 at the Pentagon, 40 in Pa., and 19 hijackers. Islamic al-Qaeda terrorist group blamed. (See September 11, 2001: Timeline of Terrorism.)
June 14, Karachi, Pakistan: bomb explodes outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.
2003 1
May 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers kill 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.
May 29–31, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, take foreign oil workers hostage in a nearby residential compound, leaving 22 people dead including one American.
June 11–19, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., an American, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 2 other Americans and BBC cameraman killed by gun attacks.
Dec. 6, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate, killing 5 consulate employees. 4 terrorists were killed by Saudi security.
Nov. 9, Amman, Jordan: suicide bombers hit 3 American hotels, Radisson, Grand Hyatt, and Days Inn, in Amman, Jordan, killing 57. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility.
Sept. 13, Damascus, Syria: an attack by four gunman on the American embassy is foiled.
Jan. 12, Athens, Greece: the U.S. embassy is fired on by an anti-tank missile causing damage but no injuries.
Dec. 11, Algeria: more than 60 people are killed, including 11 United Nations staff members, when Al Qaeda terrorists detonate two car bombs near Algeria's Constitutional Council and the United Nations offices.
May 26, Iraq: a suicide bomber on a motorcycle kills six U.S. soldiers and wounds 18 others in Tarmiya.
June 24, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills at least 20 people, including three U.S. Marines, at a meeting between sheiks and Americans in Karmah, a town west of Baghdad.
June 12, Afghanistan: four American servicemen are killed when a roadside bomb explodes near a U.S. military vehicle in Farah Province.
July 13, Afghanistan: nine U.S.soldiers and at least 15 NATO troops die when Taliban militants boldly attack an American base in Kunar Province, which borders Pakistan. It's the most deadly against U.S. troops in three years.
Aug. 18 and 19, Afghanistan: as many as 15 suicide bombers backed by about 30 militants attack a U.S. military base, Camp Salerno, in Bamiyan. Fighting between U.S. troops and members of the Taliban rages overnight. No U.S. troops are killed.
Sept. 16, Yemen: a car bomb and a rocket strike the U.S. embassy in Yemen as staff arrived to work, killing 16 people, including 4 civilians. At least 25 suspected al-Qaeda militants are arrested for the attack.
Nov. 26, India: in a series of attacks on several of Mumbai's landmarks and commercial hubs that are popular with Americans and other foreign tourists, including at least two five-star hotels, a hospital, a train station, and a cinema. About 300 people are wounded and nearly 190 people die, including at least 5 Americans.
Feb. 9, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills four American soldiers and their Iraqi translator near a police checkpoint.
April 10, Iraq: a suicide attack kills five American soldiers and two Iraqi policemen.
Dec. 30, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills eight Americans civilians, seven of them CIA agents, at a base in Afghanistan. It's the deadliest attack on the agency since 9/11. The attacker is reportedly a double agent from Jordan who was acting on behalf of al-Qaeda.
See also U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations; Suspected al-Qaeda Terrorist Acts.

1. On Oct. 29, 2003, New York officials reduced the number of people killed at the World Trade Center in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States by 40 names. The list of casualties dropped to 2,752 from 2,792 for a variety of reasons: some people initially reported missing have been found, there were duplicate names, there was no proof that a person was at the World Trade Center that day, and because of fraud. On January 2004, the number was reduced by 3 more to 2,749.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
bears, noob boy... Start by reading my previous posts....  Maybe start by the one where I say, "who gives a shit about Hillary" or any Clinton for that matter.  I do not and nobody else here seems to either.  I don't give a fuck rat's ass what those fucks say about the war or anything else...  So keep on quoting them if you must but, I don't have any interest in their words and haven't for a long time. ;)

whose words do you have interest in?  and what do you exactly believe?  that everyone was tricked into this war by George Bush and Dick Cheney?  I have never said that I am for the war.  All i see is a huge pile of liberal crap emanating from your posts and I react.  But maybe I speak too soon. Can you give me a brief synopsis of your beliefs regarding the Iraq war?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »

one more thing.  I do find it funny that you don't care about a woman who had 10 years of experience on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence when she voices her opinion on Sadaam Hussein.  Somehow you feel that your getbig board experience has made you an authority on international politics but her experiece you "don't give a fuck rat's ass" about. :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 09:20:49 AM »
In red Hugo.

yea, I knew about that.  LOLOLOL!!!!!  So that's what you were talking about?  I mean you said you remember all this stuff.... You're going to include a domestic (home grown) attack with your list of attacks justifying war on Iraq?  I mean fucking really????  LOLOL....