Author Topic: Study about the foil hat morons..  (Read 10182 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Study about the foil hat morons..
« on: September 15, 2015, 09:19:32 AM »
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/scientists-tried-trolling-conspiracy-theorists?utm_source=mbfb

"This focus on liking and sharing only from conspiracy theory pages also keeps conspiracy theorists posting and sharing amongst themselves, and rarely venture to comment or like things on the science pages. The science page users get a little more variety in their liking and commenting, but the study notes that there's no accounting for irony.

This was also a slight problem when the researchers looked at how members of each community would react to totally unsubstantiated rumors.

“To test potential biases induced by the continued exposure to unsubstantiated rumors on users’ content selection," the wrote, "we conclude our analysis measuring how users respond to 4,709 troll information—i.e. parodistic and sarcastic imitation of conspiracy theories. We find that 77.92 percent of likes and 80.86 percent of comments are from users usually interacting with conspiracy stories.”

So you've got a group of people who only engage with each other, do so vehemently, and are incapable of recognizing when they're being ridiculed. It's almost like being inoculated from critical thinking, but then, we can say pretty definitively that that isn't the case."

So, the study sums up what I have always said about the foil hat morons: They really are the most stupid humans on earth, and in my point of view, this explains why their theories are so fucking ridiculous. They are incapable to think with their tiny and insufficient brains  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Study about the foil hat morons..
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 06:16:12 AM »
Confirmation bias is not unique to tin foilers. Any tightly knit group with an agenda will tap into "snippets" from within their circle.
You are a self righteous idiot too, popo - that's why you have such a hardon for these folks.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »
Confirmation bias is not unique to tin foilers. Any tightly knit group with an agenda will tap into "snippets" from within their circle.
You are a self righteous idiot too, popo - that's why you have such a hardon for these folks.

These "folks" as you say, the foil hat morons aren't anything but slimy shit at the bottom of the gene pool. These fucking losers aren't capable to utilize their brains to  anything else, than evaporating alcohol. They are exactly like religious bigots, blind in their faith and never learning anything. For example, starting from 9.11. 2001 they have been talking about the "controlled demolition of the WTC towers" but never understanding, that there isn't even a single explosion. They do not even dare to try to show that there would be, because they know that they lose this game. What would be the use for these kind of morons in real life? Too stupid to flip hamburgers, too stupid to cleaning and maintenance jobs. What would be right work for the guy, who believe even the most ridiculous theories and never asking about the evidence? You tell me??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 10:35:51 AM »
These "folks" as you say, the foil hat morons aren't anything but slimy shit at the bottom of the gene pool. These fucking losers aren't capable to utilize their brains to  anything else, than evaporating alcohol. They are exactly like religious bigots, blind in their faith and never learning anything. For example, starting from 9.11. 2001 they have been talking about the "controlled demolition of the WTC towers" but never understanding, that there isn't even a single explosion. They do not even dare to try to show that there would be, because they know that they lose this game. What would be the use for these kind of morons in real life? Too stupid to flip hamburgers, too stupid to cleaning and maintenance jobs. What would be right work for the guy, who believe even the most ridiculous theories and never asking about the evidence? You tell me??

Your concerns about their idiocy are valid, nonetheless I think there's a need to question many things that are presented to us by a foreign source.
I personally had a hard time believing the flat earth model but I still watched some videos and thought about it for a while - it's all about re-evaluating things you thought to be clear and common. You seem to be pretty dogmatic yourself... although in many cases you may have a point.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:22 AM »
Your concerns about their idiocy are valid, nonetheless I think there's a need to question many things that are presented to us by a foreign source.
I personally had a hard time believing the flat earth model but I still watched some videos and thought about it for a while - it's all about re-evaluating things you thought to be clear and common. You seem to be pretty dogmatic yourself... although in many cases you may have a point.

It is quite normal to question this and that, and everybody do it in some level. Line of the insanity has past when you start to question what you have seen with your own eyes, and you start to believe crap you find from the internet, without questioning it's source or evidences. In fact, in many cases this internet is such a sewer, that you really need to work to find bits and pieces of real information, if you really need to know something. That's because there is so many dumb fucks who can write crap in the net, and so few reliably sources of information. As I have said, Internet has give a voice and equality to millions of very very stupid people, and they are here among us as we speak. People you normally doesn't meet at any point, if you don't visit in some institute or loony bin.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 06:40:37 AM »
It is quite normal to question this and that, and everybody do it in some level. Line of the insanity has past when you start to question what you have seen with your own eyes, and you start to believe crap you find from the internet, without questioning it's source or evidences. In fact, in many cases this internet is such a sewer, that you really need to work to find bits and pieces of real information, if you really need to know something. That's because there is so many dumb fucks who can write crap in the net, and so few reliably sources of information. As I have said, Internet has give a voice and equality to millions of very very stupid people, and they are here among us as we speak. People you normally doesn't meet at any point, if you don't visit in some institute or loony bin.

Weren't those the words of Dave Palumbo, regarding Getbig?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 08:36:59 PM »
This pesky Tin Foil hat retard doing a Ted talk

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 03:47:43 PM »
lol