Author Topic: Dindu Nuffin harassing homeless man gets knocked out  (Read 35752 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: Dindu Nuffin harassing homeless man gets knocked out
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
Was that a Mexican that knocked him out?  Them Mexicans are always stepping in for the white folk and knocking out the offending Hebrew.  See #8 below.

Kid's Samoan bruv.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 06:37:19 PM »
Glass Joe, folks.  Turns out the bum could have taken him.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 06:41:01 PM »
Glass Joe, folks.  Turns out the bum could have taken him.

Not a Glass Jaw?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 04:20:27 AM »

That was very Humbling to watch.
Should make us all Stop & Think.

Thanks for Posting.

Seriously though, even if you are the most generous person and give to charity and the homeless would you want a complete stranger to take a bite out of your sandwich or a few scoops off your plate while you were eating. That's a pretty rude and almost disgusting thing to do. It would be better if he just asked for money and maybe would have got a different response.

"Excuse me sir, I'm really thirsty. May I take a drink out of your soda?"

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 04:27:31 AM »
I would like to think if someone asked me for food, i would have gone inside and got him a drink or burger. When they ask for money its even worse and more invasive IMO.

This boxer is lucky for two reasons
1. Technically, he assaulted this kid and could do time over this. The kid didnt even throw a punch in retaliation and didnt start the fight
2. The kid didnt die. If he did, the boxer would have been so fucked
3. The kid, or friend didnt have a weapon

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 04:42:02 AM »

Seriously though, even if you are the most generous person and give to charity and the homeless would you want a complete stranger to take a bite out of your sandwich or a few scoops off your plate while you were eating. That's a pretty rude and almost disgusting thing to do. It would be better if he just asked for money and maybe would have got a different response.

"Excuse me sir, I'm really thirsty. May I take a drink out of your soda?"

I really did not care for that part of the video or that point they were trying to make.

I was impressed and touched by what the man with nothing did however which is more important.

To me it's not even about the giving money/food part which we need to look at but how we treat people out there especially those who are downtrodden. Once a person is down there it's takes a miracle to crawl out, so having people like the asshole in the OP's video or that Mcdonald's prick who poured soda on the elderly homeless guy do what they do is not exactly going to do much for the confidence and psyche of someone already traumatized enough as it is.

I have a hard time sympathizing with the black community and their concerns when they don't address and condemn the action of their retard youth who post those videos degrading others and themselves on WorldsStarShitSlop.

Yet we have contradictions like Goodrum, Wiggs etc on here and in real life who don't act like that.

What a clusterfuck
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2015, 05:10:15 AM »
Not a Glass Jaw?

Old 80's video game.  Punch Out.  No one could lose to the first fighter, Glass Joe.

More of a Karate Champ man, myself.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2015, 05:12:17 AM »
I have a hard time sympathizing with the black community and their concerns when they don't address and condemn the action of their retard youth who post those videos degrading others and themselves on WorldsStarShitSlop.-Nelson

You nailed it with that

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2015, 05:38:56 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2015, 06:19:57 AM »
Kid's Samoan bruv.

My mistake.  All brown people look Mexican to me...

...that's not racist, is it?   ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »
Old 80's video game.  Punch Out.  No one could lose to the first fighter, Glass Joe.

More of a Karate Champ man, myself.

Yes i loved the two stick-controls on Karate Champ in the arcades, both stick up was flying kick if i remember correctly.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 11:21:08 AM »
Yes i loved the two stick-controls on Karate Champ in the arcades, both stick up was flying kick if i remember correctly.

Arnt you a little old for videogames?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 04:15:06 AM »

Unique player interface.  Next game I saw with 2 joysticks was Total Carnage better than 10 years later.

Right stick forward, left stick up.  2 up is back flip, grasshopper.

FULL POINT

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 04:36:07 AM »
Made my morning, tough guys picking on elderly homeless guy, real quality beings  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2015, 08:00:53 AM »

1. Technically, he assaulted this kid and could do time over this.          ZERO
2. The kid didnt die. If he did, the boxer would have been so fucked.    FUCKS
3. The kid, or friend didnt have a weapon                                           GIVEN                      

Thank him and move on, Christ.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2015, 08:07:06 AM »
Arnt you a little old for videogames?
I don't play Karate Champ nowadays.

I played Karate Champ (in the Arcades) back in 1984.

You can never be too old for videogames though, they have evolved quite a bit since the early 80s.

What Karate Champ brought back in the 80s was a very unique player interface not seen before at that time.

It inspired alot of fighting games.
Without it the world would probably never have seen games such as Streetfighter, Hit the Dindu, Kung Fu, Bruised Lee and the like.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 08:50:14 AM »

Yeeeeeeeee, that waz the shit!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 08:56:01 AM »
I don't play Karate Champ nowadays.

I played Karate Champ (in the Arcades) back in 1984.

You can never be too old for videogames though, they have evolved quite a bit since the early 80s.

What Karate Champ brought back in the 80s was a very unique player interface not seen before at that time.

It inspired alot of fighting games.
Without it the world would probably never have seen games such as Streetfighter, Hit the Dindu, Kung Fu, Bruised Lee and the like.

If you want to see some real fighting, you can see me fight at the Kumite.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 11:20:43 AM »
Kid's Samoan bruv.

Looks like the next Haku.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »

If you want to see some real fighting, you can see me fight at the Kumite.
Yes, they played Karate Champ in Bloodsport. :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 11:24:28 PM »
I would like to think if someone asked me for food, i would have gone inside and got him a drink or burger. When they ask for money its even worse and more invasive IMO.

This boxer is lucky for two reasons
1. Technically, he assaulted this kid and could do time over this. The kid didnt even throw a punch in retaliation and didnt start the fight
2. The kid didnt die. If he did, the boxer would have been so fucked
3. The kid, or friend didnt have a weapon

Good point but asking for food is quite different from asking to eat off you plate. It was a bias "experiment". Americans are a very generous and empathetic people in general.

And you're right legally about the boxer but screw those nigs, they're punks and deserve a beating.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2015, 11:27:09 PM »
I really did not care for that part of the video or that point they were trying to make.

I was impressed and touched by what the man with nothing did however which is more important.

To me it's not even about the giving money/food part which we need to look at but how we treat people out there especially those who are downtrodden. Once a person is down there it's takes a miracle to crawl out, so having people like the asshole in the OP's video or that Mcdonald's prick who poured soda on the elderly homeless guy do what they do is not exactly going to do much for the confidence and psyche of someone already traumatized enough as it is.

I have a hard time sympathizing with the black community and their concerns when they don't address and condemn the action of their retard youth who post those videos degrading others and themselves on WorldsStarShitSlop.

Yet we have contradictions like Goodrum, Wiggs etc on here and in real life who don't act like that.

What a clusterfuck

Yes, you are quite right. The fella had a lot of class and dignity.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »

What a clusterfuck

But these are too often staged, so who knows. When reality doesn't adequately fit their narrative, they just use actors.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2015, 10:01:58 PM »
But these are too often staged, so who knows. When reality doesn't adequately fit their narrative, they just use actors.

That's a pretty damn good point that I didn't think of. I mean, it seemed like the group had an agenda trying to make ordinary people look bad and selfish. Imagine sitting with your daughter and wife having a meal and then have a complete stranger come up to your table and ask to have some of your food? I think it's so rude when someone comes up to a celebrity and asks for an autograph, which cost nothing, when they are out eating let alone ask to essentially eat off their plate.. Leave people alone when they are having a meal. It's just common courtesy. Not surprised it comes from the Huntington Post.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2015, 11:06:07 AM »
Yes, they played Karate Champ in Bloodsport. :D

Only took you 2 lines to get it, impressive!