Author Topic: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII  (Read 72412 times)

DanM

• Getbig III
Re: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2016, 07:37:53 AM »
Poor dopo, forever in a constant never ending struggle to win the internet and prove everyone wrong. Somebody needs to check on this guy and make sure he is still taking his high blood pressure/depression meds.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2016, 07:50:14 AM »
Oh gee, how original...But do you really think that you have to work so hard to make people understand, that you are just another moron who has run out of arguments? You see, I know that these nazi assclowns can't prove anything, or provide an answers to my questions, because they simply doesn't have any. Not in this, or any other conspiracy theory, because all these theories are just bullshit. Only interesting thing in here is this: Is that kind of stupidity, which make them believe all that crap, even possible without serious mental handicap? It seem to me that it is mandatory to be seriously mentally retarded to believe that crap which is religion to you and these morons..

Dumby, a basic study of history will tell you why they were there.  Here let me give you a helping hand..

Ψ

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 07:54:45 AM »
Dumby, a basic study of history will tell you why they were there.  Here let me give you a helping hand..

The proud vigilante dopo for years it would seem has been denying any and all possible malevolent hidden behavior by government. For him to give even a inch on any matter even in the face of facts would challenge his life's work and bring it crashing down. This is a foolish, desperate man.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2016, 12:08:03 AM »
The proud vigilante dopo for years it would seem has been denying any and all possible malevolent hidden behavior by government. For him to give even a inch on any matter even in the face of facts would challenge his life's work and bring it crashing down. This is a foolish, desperate man.

What I have learn about these conspiracy theories, is that they have one very significant common factor: There isn't any evidence at all, just claims and bullshit. We have seen this over and over again, I  make the question and no matter how simple it is, all you have is copy paste and links to the nazi bullshit.

Let make this as simple as we could: If someone comes to you and tell you, that he has lost 6 million jews, do you ask for evidence? What would be evidence, reliably enough? You see, there is nobody stupid enough to believe that without any evidence, so how it has been proved? Just as I say earlier, by the papers, by the records, by the relatives, by the medical history etc. and by the family trees. They are jews, so it is vital to them to always know who inherits from whom, because this is base of their wealth, so is is plain stupidity to claim there isn't these records. So if you are going to loss 6 million jews, you need to counterfeit all the records, all the personal history etc. and the family trees, which could be 600 years old. You have to create 6 million virtual jews, who have all the records, dental charts etc. like real jews, so in your own words, how they knew to do it? You can't do that overnight, it take decades and have to be done all over the world at the same time. So you and the stupidest crap in human gene pool, the nazis are saying that jews know decades before Hitler was even born, that there will be WW2 and death camps, and they start to counterfeit these virtual jews ? I say it is bullshit, and impossible to do, so there have to be 6 million real jews who lost in camps.

It is really easy to find these holes from the theories of the idiots, because you seem to always forget the basic rule: If you have no means to do it, it is impossible. If there is no means to fake 6 million jews, it never happen. Of course you can deny all and claim that they did it overnight in the camps, but then I have to ask how? And how do you counterfeit for example, about 6 million family photo albums? Teeth x-rays?  There is lot of details you cannot answer, but which need an explanation if you want to prove your claim to be a fact. These multilingual and multinational counterfeiters, how did they keep in synch without internet? It wouldn't look good if there is bunch of same names with same birthday etc. or mix up of family trees. Answer: There is no means to do so. Quite simple, isn't it?

So why there even were these camps? If idea wasn't to destroy all the jews, why the camps? Why nazis invested millions of man hours to get these jews in the camps? Because judea declares war on germany? Judea aka 16 million jews all over the world declares the war on germany, 78 million people? And nazis were shitting in their pants, while they have army larger than all jews put together? There were 18.2 million soldiers in Wehrmacht, so did they really scare this war declaring of jews? What was point in it?  Read the paper: Boycott german goods  etc. Nothing to do with holocaust.

But what is the most interesting question in all this, is why the co operation with nazis? Jews plan can't be possible without 100% co operation with the nazis, who kept the record in the camps, build the infrastructure, heat the ovens etc. and take the blame afterwards. How do you explain this? Are your nazis so fucking dumb, that they were kissing jewish ass in the camps, counterfeit records for them and help them to make those 6 million virtual jews to disappear? And afterwards they were taking the blame, making confessions about the cruelty and mass murders? Even filming them, taking millions of photos, writing down billions of reports of all kind? If so, what was their motivation? They love  jews so much, that they were willing to take hate of next 1000 years for it? Can you explain that?

As we see, it is quite easy to question your story, and I know that you don't have any decent answers for any of those questions. Why? They have lie to you, make you the believer for the fairytale, which is build in the minds of the mentally retarded imbeciles. This single fact answer all the questions  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 12:43:17 AM »
Hey idiot, do you realize there is ZERO evidence of GAS CHAMBERS in Europe?

Yet we gave you EVIDENCE of why JEWS were interned in wartime camps.

IDIOT

What I have learn about these conspiracy theories, is that they have one very significant common factor: There isn't any evidence at all, just claims and bullshit. We have seen this over and over again, I  make the question and no matter how simple it is, all you have is copy paste and links to the nazi bullshit.

Let make this as simple as we could: If someone comes to you and tell you, that he has lost 6 million jews, do you ask for evidence? What would be evidence, reliably enough? You see, there is nobody stupid enough to believe that without any evidence, so how it has been proved? Just as I say earlier, by the papers, by the records, by the relatives, by the medical history etc. and by the family trees. They are jews, so it is vital to them to always know who inherits from whom, because this is base of their wealth, so is is plain stupidity to claim there isn't these records. So if you are going to loss 6 million jews, you need to counterfeit all the records, all the personal history etc. and the family trees, which could be 600 years old. You have to create 6 million virtual jews, who have all the records, dental charts etc. like real jews, so in your own words, how they knew to do it? You can't do that overnight, it take decades and have to be done all over the world at the same time. So you and the stupidest crap in human gene pool, the nazis are saying that jews know decades before Hitler was even born, that there will be WW2 and death camps, and they start to counterfeit these virtual jews ? I say it is bullshit, and impossible to do, so there have to be 6 million real jews who lost in camps.

It is really easy to find these holes from the theories of the idiots, because you seem to always forget the basic rule: If you have no means to do it, it is impossible. If there is no means to fake 6 million jews, it never happen. Of course you can deny all and claim that they did it overnight in the camps, but then I have to ask how? And how do you counterfeit for example, about 6 million family photo albums? Teeth x-rays?  There is lot of details you cannot answer, but which need an explanation if you want to prove your claim to be a fact. These multilingual and multinational counterfeiters, how did they keep in synch without internet? It wouldn't look good if there is bunch of same names with same birthday etc. or mix up of family trees. Answer: There is no means to do so. Quite simple, isn't it?

So why there even were these camps? If idea wasn't to destroy all the jews, why the camps? Why nazis invested millions of man hours to get these jews in the camps? Because judea declares war on germany? Judea aka 16 million jews all over the world declares the war on germany, 78 million people? And nazis were shitting in their pants, while they have army larger than all jews put together? There were 18.2 million soldiers in Wehrmacht, so did they really scare this war declaring of jews? What was point in it?  Read the paper: Boycott german goods  etc. Nothing to do with holocaust.

But what is the most interesting question in all this, is why the co operation with nazis? Jews plan can't be possible without 100% co operation with the nazis, who kept the record in the camps, build the infrastructure, heat the ovens etc. and take the blame afterwards. How do you explain this? Are your nazis so fucking dumb, that they were kissing jewish ass in the camps, counterfeit records for them and help them to make those 6 million virtual jews to disappear? And afterwards they were taking the blame, making confessions about the cruelty and mass murders? Even filming them, taking millions of photos, writing down billions of reports of all kind? If so, what was their motivation? They love  jews so much, that they were willing to take hate of next 1000 years for it? Can you explain that?

As we see, it is quite easy to question your story, and I know that you don't have any decent answers for any of those questions. Why? They have lie to you, make you the believer for the fairytale, which is build in the minds of the mentally retarded imbeciles. This single fact answer all the questions  ;D
Ψ

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2016, 03:29:59 AM »

Above left: This was the plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million.

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/

How many people really died at Auschwitz? 73,137?

I don't understand this line of reasoning. Hitler clearly stated that he the Jews should be exterminated, yet the Holocaust is a falsum? I will use my home country, Norway, as a general example of how unreasonable this idea is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Norway#The_1990s_World_War_II_restitution

"... In the middle of the occupation of Norway by Nazi Germany, there were at least 2,173 Jews in Norway.[5] Records show that during the Holocaust, 758 Norwegian Jews were murdered by the Nazis—mostly in Auschwitz. In addition, at least 775 Jews were arrested, detained, and/or deported. Most of the Jews who survived did so by fleeing the country, mostly to Sweden,[6] but some also to the United Kingdom. A few also survived in camps in Norway or in hospitals, or in hiding. All Jews in Norway were either deported and murdered, were imprisoned, had fled to Sweden, or were in hiding in Norway by 27 November 1942. Many of the Jews who fled during the war did not return, and in 1946, there were only 559 Jews in Norway."

In all Nazi-occupied countries, Jews disappeared. Were do you think they went? To some sunny beach on vacation, while leaving their property behind? Norway is a good example, as the population is so well documented. Most of the Jews were gone after WWII.

NN

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2016, 03:47:10 AM »
I don't understand this line of reasoning. Hitler clearly stated that he the Jews should be exterminated

OK champ, give me the source.
Ψ

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2016, 03:53:11 AM »
OK champ, give me the source.

Not sure whether this source is reliable, but at least it is verifiable:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Hitlerthreats.html

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2016, 04:07:30 AM »
Not sure whether this source is reliable, but at least it is verifiable:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Hitlerthreats.html

Yes some harsh "war language" aimed at the organized Jewish Bolsheviks and international Jews who had been attacking Germany since at least 1933.  However there is no evidence of an order to kill Jews.  In fact Hitler had been working with international Zionist organizations to send Jews to Palestine (the Transfer Agreement) leading up to the war and even towards the end of the war.  This itself is evidence he was not trying to exterminate all the Jews.
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
Hey idiot, do you realize there is ZERO evidence of GAS CHAMBERS in Europe?

Yet we gave you EVIDENCE of why JEWS were interned in wartime camps.

IDIOT

You and your bullshit claims: Please prove that there is no evidence about the gas chambers in europe. In fact there is tons of evidence, but you guys are simply denying them because you are ignorant pieces of shit. How about all the photos what nazis take and which has been filed as evidence? How about all the witnesses, who were giving the statements, thousands of them straight from the camps? How about confessions and the evidence which nazis themselves provide? You are arguing against things which nazis themselves has proved to exist, so I have to ask what exactly make you so fucking stupid? You parents are sister and brother? Why don't you go and tell them about the benefits of abortion, using yourself as an example?