Author Topic: Just Hit A Protester With My Honda!!!  (Read 92005 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Just Hit A Protester With My Honda!!!
« on: November 10, 2016, 04:35:34 PM »
Was traveling westbound in Boyle Heights and there were people standing in the middle of the freeway. I was fresh cause there were no CHiP on site. Most were black so I figured a cop had shot someone. But then as I got closer I saw Anti Trump signs and people jumping around like it was a rerun of Soul Train. As I swerved to miss, these people were intentionally trying to stop traffic and were moving in the way of cars. I swerved to the side of the road where no one drives so he really didn't think I was going to do that but my Honda is pretty bad ass. My side wear hit the dude, not hard or life threatening but it brushed him...no biggie, not even big news but the guy flipped and they started chasing my Honda like it was an episode of Walking Dead. Scary shit...really fucking scary because those people are fucking blood thirsty.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Just Hit A Protester With My Honda!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 04:46:13 PM »
Was traveling westbound in Boyle Heights and there were people standing in the middle of the freeway. I was fresh cause there were no CHiP on site. Most were black so I figured a cop had shot someone. But then as I got closer I saw Anti Trump signs and people jumping around like it was a rerun of Soul Train. As I swerved to miss, these people were intentionally trying to stop traffic and were moving in the way of cars. I swerved to the side of the road where no one drives so he really didn't think I was going to do that but my Honda is pretty bad ass. My side wear hit the dude, not hard or life threatening but it brushed him...no biggie, not even big news but the guy flipped and they started chasing my Honda like it was an episode of Walking Dead. Scary shit...really fucking scary because those people are fucking blood thirsty.

Good thing you weren't driving your $200,000 car and get it all dented.   ::)
K

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 04:57:59 PM »
Good thing you weren't driving your $200,000 car and get it all dented.   ::)

Yeah...thats put away for the winter.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:59:55 PM »
Yeah...thats put away for the winter.

"Winter" in LA

::)
K

Skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 05:20:04 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 05:22:14 PM »
LOLing. Fallsview is a true patriot. Only would have been better if he was driving a Hummer rather than a Honda.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 05:35:42 PM »
LOLing. Fallsview is a true patriot. Only would have been better if he was driving a Hummer rather than a Honda.

DUDE! Funny you say that, a good friend has this jacked General Humvee. He's also a big dude and has great hair.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 05:38:52 PM »

Skeeter, What shift do you work at Walmart? You're all over the place here. What do you normally get for breaks and lunches there? 1 15 minute break and a 1 hour lunch?
I notice you're pretty hostile too, with Black Friday coming you're getting called every name in the book by those uneducated shoppers. Dude...keep keepin' on...you'll get there someday.
Maybe if you come to LA I'll take you out to lunch at a restaurant you don't have to stand and pick up your own food.

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »

... or if the story were real.  ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 06:58:49 PM »

How fucking socially retarded can the asshole behind this gimmick really be?

Skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 07:00:16 PM »
How fucking socially retarded can the asshole behind this gimmick really be?

VERY!!!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 07:07:42 PM »

Are you for real? Were you on your way to church with your girlfriend when you hit the protester? Did you call 911 again after you hit the protester like you did on election night because your internet was down? Btw, this is 2 car accidents in less than a week right liar?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

2scared2post

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 07:52:39 PM »

Very true.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 01:30:50 AM »
I love Fallsview's dedication to Trump!!

Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 03:32:23 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 04:05:48 AM »
Didn't you have an H1?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek