Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152926 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #375 on: April 18, 2021, 04:44:02 PM »
Skip to comments.

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling 'Allahu Akbar' avoids trial because he smoked weed
yahoo.com ^ | April 18, 2021 | Joshua Zitser
Posted on 4/18/2021, 4:44:10 PM by grundle

France's top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.

Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, and "I killed the devil," shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation - France's final court of appeal - affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.

The court noted that "a person is not criminally responsible if suffering, at the time of the event, from psychic or neuropsychic disturbance that has eliminated all discernment or control," The Times said.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #376 on: April 18, 2021, 05:44:46 PM »
Skip to comments.

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling 'Allahu Akbar' avoids trial because he smoked weed

France's top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.

Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, and "I killed the devil," shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation - France's final court of appeal - affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.

The court noted that "a person is not criminally responsible if suffering, at the time of the event, from psychic or neuropsychic disturbance that has eliminated all discernment or control," The Times said.

Get high and rob a bank, rape a gal, and cill your landlord.  It all makes sense now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2021, 01:37:56 PM »
Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue.
Eviemagazine.com ^ | 04/16/2021 | Elizabeth Condra
Posted on 4/16/2021, 1:33:21

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

(Excerpt) Read more at eviemagazine.com

YUP   ;)

;D

Makes sense.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 22, 2021, 01:54:01 PM »
Skip to comments.

Truly absurd. -Guess if plan to kill someone get high before doing so. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2021, 05:49:11 AM »
Joy Behar: Columbus police officer who shot Ma'Khia Bryant could have just shot 'the gun in the air'
foxnews.com ^ | 04/23/2021 | Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

"The View" co-hosts Joy Behar and Sunny Hostin agreed on Thursday that the police officer who shot and killed Ma’Khia Bryant in Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday had the option to "de-escalate" Bryant's knife attack instead of using "deadly force."

Behar suggested the officer could have just shot his gun in the air instead of aiming it at the 16-year-old.

"He said the cop had no choice ... and my feeling is I don’t know if that’s true or not," Behar said. "I really can’t figure it out anymore. It seems to me ... in a situation ... I’ve looked at the tape and I still can’t figure it out. Shoot the gun in the air, warning, tase a person, shoot them in the leg, shoot them in the behind. Stop them somehow. But if the only solution is to kill a teenager, there’s something wrong with this."

Behar's suggestion comes a day after an unidentified reporter was slammed for asking Interim Columbus Police Chief Michael Woods if the Columbus officer could have shot Bryant in the arm or leg instead of aiming for center mass.

"Can an officer shoot the leg, can they shoot somewhere that would not result in a fatal wound?" the reporter asked.

Woods explained officers are not trained to shoot the leg because it's too small a target.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2021, 06:59:12 AM »
‘The View’ Cohost Joy Behar Apologizes For Misgendering Caitlyn Jenner
Deadline ^ | April 23, 2021 | Bruce Haring
Posted on 4/24/2021, 12:01:48 AM by EdnaMode

Joy Behar, age 78, blamed a lack of sleep for using the incorrect pronouns in referring to Caitlyn Jenner on Friday’s The View.

Behar referred to Jenner three times as “he” while discussing Jenner’s announced bid for California governor.

“He’s got this guy Brad Parscale running his campaign. What do you think about that?” Behar asked co-host Sunny Hostin. “I mean, that guy was accused of using campaign funds to enrich himself. That’s who is running his campaign — or her campaign, rather.”

She made the same gaffe one more time and again corrected herself.

“I think that he should — she, rather — should take a seat and let somebody with the credentials take over a major state like California,” said Behar. Following a commercial, Behar apologized for her mistakes.

“So, first of all, let me apologize for my pronoun mix-up,” she said. “I think I just didn’t get enough sleep last night. I had no intention of mixing them up and I tried to correct it immediately. But, whatever, it just came out. So I’m sorry if anybody was upset by that.”

Jenner has not yet commented on the situation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 30, 2021, 12:59:55 PM »
‘Jeopardy!’ Winner Condemns White Supremacy After Social Media Users Accuse Him of Holding White Power Sign
breitbart.com ^ | 4/30/2021 | Katherine Rodriguez
Posted on 4/30/2021, 3:32:39 PM by rktman

Jeopardy! winner Kelly Donohue condemned white supremacy on Thursday after receiving a wave of hate on social media for making a three-fingered gesture that people falsely associated with white power groups.

“I’m truly horrified with what has been posted about me on social media,” Donohue wrote on Facebook. “I absolutely, unequivocally condemn white supremacy and racism of any kind. People who know me personally know that I am not a racist, but for the public at large, it bears repeating: I am not a racist, and I reject and condemn white supremacy and all forms of bigotry for the evil they are.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #383 on: April 30, 2021, 02:07:54 PM »
‘Jeopardy!’ Winner Condemns White Supremacy After Social Media Users Accuse Him of Holding White Power Sign
breitbart.com ^ | 4/30/2021 | Katherine Rodriguez
Posted on 4/30/2021, 3:32:39 PM by rktman

Jeopardy! winner Kelly Donohue condemned white supremacy on Thursday after receiving a wave of hate on social media for making a three-fingered gesture that people falsely associated with white power groups.

“I’m truly horrified with what has been posted about me on social media,” Donohue wrote on Facebook. “I absolutely, unequivocally condemn white supremacy and racism of any kind. People who know me personally know that I am not a racist, but for the public at large, it bears repeating: I am not a racist, and I reject and condemn white supremacy and all forms of bigotry for the evil they are.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Insane.  Too bad he didn't understand the rules of the game:  never apologize to the mob.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2021, 04:55:41 AM »
CIA Recruitment Video Slammed as ‘Woke Propaganda’
New York Post ^ | May 3, 2021 | Sam Raskin
Posted on 5/4/2021, 5:54:10 AM by nickcarraway

A gag-worthy CIA recruitment video, featuring an “intersectional” and “cisgender” Latina mom, has been panned by critics — who say it is “woke propaganda” gone too far.

The promotional video, posted on Twitter Wednesday, features a 36-year-old officer who ticked off a series of left-wing buzzwords before boasting that she can “wax eloquent on complex legal issues” while staying true to her Latina roots.

“I am a woman of color, I am a mom, I am a cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder,” she says, while dramatic string music plays in the background. “I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box-checking exercise.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2021, 07:27:59 AM »

"A government-run British train company has issued an apology after one of its conductors used the phrase ‘ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls’ during an announcement, causing a passenger identifying as ‘non-binary’ to take offence and make a complaint.

The passenger, who happens to be a ‘LGBT rep’ for the Rail, Maritime and Transport Union, immediately took to Twitter to whine about the ‘incident’.

The company, London North Eastern Railway, immediately apologised and said “Train Managers should not be using language like this.”

https://summit.news/2021/05/14/train-company-apologises-for-using-phrase-ladies-and-gentlemen-during-announcement/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #386 on: May 15, 2021, 09:40:10 AM »

"A government-run British train company has issued an apology after one of its conductors used the phrase ‘ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls’ during an announcement, causing a passenger identifying as ‘non-binary’ to take offence and make a complaint.

The passenger, who happens to be a ‘LGBT rep’ for the Rail, Maritime and Transport Union, immediately took to Twitter to whine about the ‘incident’.

The company, London North Eastern Railway, immediately apologised and said “Train Managers should not be using language like this.”

https://summit.news/2021/05/14/train-company-apologises-for-using-phrase-ladies-and-gentlemen-during-announcement/

This is where we get into a clown show.

Nobody cares how this dude identifies, but don't expect the word to have to bend to every nuance that exists.

If someone can't handle a simple greeting, they will have trouble existing in the real world.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 15, 2021, 10:07:02 AM »
https://neonnettle.com/news/15249-prince-harry-slams-the-first-amendment-as-bonkers-

What a freaking clown.  Diana is rolling in her grave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2021, 08:11:52 AM »
Maddow is mentally ill.   Sick in the head and totally insane

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 17, 2021, 08:31:39 AM »
Maddow is mentally ill.   Sick in the head and totally insane

Insanity pays off....all the way to the bank. Rachel Maddow, a TV host, political commentator, and author, has a total net worth of $30 million which is calculated as of 2021.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 17, 2021, 08:33:46 AM »
Insanity pays off....all the way to the bank. Rachel Maddow, a TV host, political commentator, and author, has a total net worth of $30 million which is calculated as of 2021.

Making money off the backs of liberal gullible morons and idiots.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2021, 08:40:55 AM »
Making money off the backs of liberal gullible morons and idiots.

Looks like there's slightly more gullible liberals than idiot conservatives.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow was the most-watched host in cable news in the first quarter of 2021, with The Rachel Maddow Show delivering an average total audience of 3.604 million viewers. Maddow was followed by Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson Tonight (3.427 million viewers)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #392 on: May 17, 2021, 09:21:02 AM »
Looks like there's slightly more gullible liberals than idiot conservatives.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow was the most-watched host in cable news in the first quarter of 2021, with The Rachel Maddow Show delivering an average total audience of 3.604 million viewers. Maddow was followed by Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson Tonight (3.427 million viewers)

Because the left loves clown shows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 17, 2021, 02:51:48 PM »
Tucker Carlson makes me want to puke. I'd rather watch a clown show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 17, 2021, 04:13:51 PM »
Tucker Carlson makes me want to puke. I'd rather watch a clown show.

What specifically do you disagree with that he has said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2021, 04:29:09 PM »
What specifically do you disagree with that he has said.

I'd tell you, but it has been several years since I tried to get all the way through his show and couldn't. So honestly, I don't remember if it was what he said or if it was his delivery that turned me off. Don't ask me to watch his show again because, it isn't going to happen.

Just for the record, I am not fond of either Don Lemon's or Chris Cuomo's shows either, but I can sometimes get through a half hour with them. Anderson Cooper is okay as far as I am concerned. He more low key and doesn't go for the theatrics the other two do.

When Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen co-host New Years Eve in New York it is a hoot. But that's not the news that's just to guys who really compliment each other's style.

I mostly go for the CNN specialty shows. Last night's W. Kamau Bell show was about the Portland protests. It was extremely interesting. I enjoyed the entire show.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 17, 2021, 08:05:40 PM »
I'd tell you, but it has been several years since I tried to get all the way through his show and couldn't. So honestly, I don't remember if it was what he said or if it was his delivery that turned me off. Don't ask me to watch his show again because, it isn't going to happen.

Just for the record, I am not fond of either Don Lemon's or Chris Cuomo's shows either, but I can sometimes get through a half hour with them. Anderson Cooper is okay as far as I am concerned. He more low key and doesn't go for the theatrics the other two do.

When Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen co-host New Years Eve in New York it is a hoot. But that's not the news that's just to guys who really compliment each other's style.

I mostly go for the CNN specialty shows. Last night's W. Kamau Bell show was about the Portland protests. It was extremely interesting. I enjoyed the entire show.

Typical liberal non-answer devoid of facts but full of feeeeeelings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 17, 2021, 08:15:16 PM »

Hi Scott.

Are feelings bad? Or maybe that is the problem with conservatives, they are devoid of feelings and full of conspiracies and contempt for anything they don't like....oh wait....contempt is an emotion or a feeling. Correction....some conservatives are just void. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 17, 2021, 09:50:38 PM »

100% exactly which proves the entire point of this thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 18, 2021, 08:06:36 AM »