Author Topic: WOW CHECK OUT ROCKY AT 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14398 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: WOW CHECK OUT ROCKY AT 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »
what happened between 19 and now? looks like you had a better physiqe then... ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 04:15:12 PM »
what happened between 19 and now? looks like you had a better physiqe then... ;D

I guess I gained a bit of fat along with muscle  :-[
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 05:11:59 PM »
Alexxx did you get taller at since that first picture at 19?  You look like you gained a few inches.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 05:21:24 PM »
No actually maybe I got shorter from all the heavyweights  :-\  probably same hight I am working on cutting up so soon you will see!
just push some weight!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
I guess I gained a bit of fat along with muscle  :-[

mayne im finding this shit weird.. you dont look like the same person. Curly long hair vs non curly short hair.. your hair doesnt go completely straight when its short i know that cos i have curly hair.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 07:52:21 AM »
lol your basing this on hair? You work in a salon? My hair was and is always curly its just the haircut.
just push some weight!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 09:06:40 AM »
mayne im finding this shit weird.. you dont look like the same person. Curly long hair vs non curly short hair.. your hair doesnt go completely straight when its short i know that cos i have curly hair.

Yeh you're nitpicking there.  His hair is not straight in that short hair picture.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »
I gotta admit Alexxx, you crack me up with this character.  Its fun to go along with tho!!!
For instance " Alexxx is going to lead us into the 27th century....like Jack Lallane, he will never die. He epitomizes what all males on the planet strive for, physical perfection wrapped up in a humble soul"      Good stuff.............No??? ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 08:00:26 PM »
I gotta admit Alexxx, you crack me up with this character.  Its fun to go along with tho!!!
For instance " Alexxx is going to lead us into the 27th century....like Jack Lallane, he will never die. He epitomizes what all males on the planet strive for, physical perfection wrapped up in a humble soul"      Good stuff.............No??? ;D

Somebody's got to stand up and show them what a real physique is supposed to look like along with the overwhelming charisma! ;D
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2006, 08:01:58 PM »
Somebody's got to stand up and show them what a real physique is supposed to look like along with the overwhelming charisma! ;D

YEP! ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
YEP! ;D

I'm glad we agree ;D Bodybuilding has been missing that special character like Arnold. Well good new Alexxx is here! :o
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 08:14:05 PM »
I'm glad we agree ;D Bodybuilding has been missing that special character like Arnold. Well good new Alexxx is here! :o

Perhaps i can be your bodyguard as  the masses learn of you it will be pandomonium everywhere.
My stats have been listed and are hugely horrendously large!!!!!  It will be an honor as i protect the west coast and Lusiusfox protect the mid- west..........cool huh??? ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
Perhaps i can be your bodyguard as  the masses learn of you it will be pandomonium everywhere.
My stats have been listed and are hugely horrendously large!!!!!  It will be an honor as i protect the west coast and Lusiusfox protect the mid- west..........cool huh??? ;D

I will not forget you when I become famous! You shall be me right hand warrior and scare all the homosexual men away ;D
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
I will not forget you when I become famous! You shall be me right hand warrior and scare all the homosexual men away ;D

YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!............I mean ....cough,cough.......Thats the shizzle, Rizzle. 8)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2006, 08:30:28 PM »
you're saying those pics are 3 years apart? they look 3 days apart.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »
Alexx...every pic we have all seen is from the back, what lies in the front?

A concaved chest perhaps? And what about these new pic with the new you 40 lbs heavier.....

Do you smell that? I sure do....it's the smell of Bullsh*t