Author Topic: ethan suplee randall like transformation.  (Read 3010 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: ethan suplee randall like transformation.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2021, 08:41:15 AM »
Oh...one last, almost sad point:

Ethan found himself able to get far less work in Hollywood once he lost weight.  How crazy is that?  I guess because looking normal is not quite as rare as being morbidly obese.  Again, that's just sad - and it's what killed John Candy and Chris Farley [obviously in addition to Farley's drug use...I'm not sure about Candy, with regard to drugs].

Maybe that's why Suplee decided to juice.  It will allow him to stand out in Hollywood, being a tall muscular man, rather than a tall thin man [6'1" or 6'2"].

He did say that if he can't find work, he will just do his podcast.  I listened to his first three, and they were quite good.  Ethan speaks well, and is extremely astute!  Knows his stuff, nutrition-wise, and has obviously applied it.  He's married with daughters now, and seems to be doing well.  Good for him.

Maybe it's more being typecast with a look that the audience and the directors etc get used to seeing and having that association.  It might not be the specific body type itself.  I recall Jennifer Grey having some issues with different appearance after a nosejob.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2021, 09:00:59 AM »

Coach’s head on Romano’s body.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2021, 09:51:04 AM »

Randall snapped back pretty good, but there were problems -

He was loose skinned around the belly in that video, ffwd to 4:06. I'm sure if he got leaner, it would've been worse.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »
I've been following Ethan Suplee's weight loss transformation for a while now, and he's been more active on social media talking about it since January of 2020 when his American Glutton podcast premiered. He had Layne Norton and Mark Bell as guests, among others.

In this interview, Ethan Suplee goes into a little more detail about his former drug addiction - he was addicted to heroin and cocaine while he was at his fattest, which was around 550-lb at 6'2" [he maxed out a 536-lb shipping scale at one point, and may have been over that weight at that time, and gained some weight from there]. According to Ethan, he was addicted to drugs in the Ironage photo below, where he weighed around 550-lb.

The article here which features that photo said that he had congestive heart failure in 2001, when he was 24, but I have never heard him talk about that anywhere:

https://www.today.com/health/ethan-suplee-weight-loss-actor-went-550-255-pounds-t206343