Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 187229 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #275 on: April 21, 2021, 02:50:06 PM »
Most of Bidens policies enjoy broad support among Dems, Republicans and Independents

what did THE TRAITOR ever due to unify the country

Trump didn't unite.  He played to his base too much, which was fine until Covid, then it cost him.  Biden ran on the platform of uniting, transparency, but so far has not demonstrated that.

Not sure on Biden's policies - border, Iran nuke deal, tax proposal, stimulus, etc likely do not have bipartisan support.

Fortunately, just like with Trump, I am not hanging on every aspect of this.

Y

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: April 21, 2021, 03:22:29 PM »
Arizona is sending the National Guard to the border because President Rapist and Heels Up Harris can’t control the crisis.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #277 on: April 21, 2021, 03:44:55 PM »
Trump didn't unite.  He played to his base too much, which was fine until Covid, then it cost him.  Biden ran on the platform of uniting, transparency, but so far has not demonstrated that.

Not sure on Biden's policies - border, Iran nuke deal, tax proposal, stimulus, etc likely do not have bipartisan support.

Fortunately, just like with Trump, I am not hanging on every aspect of this.

no it's not fine
he's supposed to be the POTUS for the entire country and not just to his base
that's why he could never crack a 50% approval rating (and why he lost the popular vote twice)

If by "stimulus" you're referring to the Covid relief package, that has broad support
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/biden-1point9-trillion-covid-relief-plan-has-wide-support-poll-finds.html

More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.

I don't have time now to look up the other ones

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2021, 04:18:16 PM »
no it's not fine
that's why he could never crack a 50% approval rating (and why he lost the popular vote twice)

If by "stimulus" you're referring to the Covid relief package, that has broad support
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/biden-1point9-trillion-covid-relief-plan-has-wide-support-poll-finds.html

More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.

I meant "fine" in the context of him getting elected.  But I do believe his policies were also things people many people do want - strong borders, lower taxes, strong military, prison reform, tough on Iran/China, pro-Israel, no Nafta, etc...

Deregulation, Paris Accord, would be something that would likely be split.

But people couldn't separate the man from the policy.

As for the stimulus, republicans opposed the amount of $ that were not direct Covid payments, and the average person who did the poll likely had no clue.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2021, 07:05:52 PM »
Most of Bidens policies enjoy broad support among Dems, Republicans and Independents

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #280 on: April 21, 2021, 07:30:00 PM »
no it's not fine

I'm not sure why your bother to post links from libtard MSM.

Not sure if you got the memo, but most MSM is news entertainment...facts are not always there.

You're welcome.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2021, 09:29:16 AM »
Joe Biden Threatens to ‘Cancel’ July 4th if Americans Choose to Not Get Vaccinated
American Greatness ^ | 04/22/2021 | Eric Lendrum

On Wednesday, Joe Biden warned that Americans may be forced to cancel their plans for celebrating the 4th of July this year if too many Americans choose to not get a coronavirus vaccine, as reported by the New York Post.

Although over 51 percent of Americans have already received some form of the vaccine, Biden was still hesitant to declare that the country was free to celebrate its Independence Day. He referred back to a speech he gave in March, which was widely criticized, in which he outlined “conditions” that had to be met in order to allow for “small” 4th of July gatherings.

“To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June,” Biden said at the White House. “We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot.”

Biden’s comments were criticized for putting too much reliance on the strength of the vaccine itself, instead of the easier and more natural development of herd immunity being much more likely to end the pandemic than everyone simply getting vaccinated. Brett Giroir, a retired admiral and former assistant secretary of health, said that “I don’t know what reality he’s talking about. It seemed very disconnected from the reality and where we are and what the science says. Science says small outdoor gatherings are fine.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) pointed out that the overwhelming majority of Americans are already hosting gatherings of their own, often outside and small, but sometimes larger, and are going to continue doing so regardless of Biden’s arbitrary orders.

(Excerpt) Read more at amgreatness.com ...

Insane -   F you Biden!!!   GFY! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2021, 12:16:03 PM »
Biden Eyeing Capital Gains Tax as High as 43.4 Percent for Wealthy
Newsmax ^ | April 22, 2021

President Joe Biden will propose almost doubling the capital gains tax rate for wealthy individuals to 39.6%, which, coupled with an existing surtax on investment income, means that federal tax rates for investors could be as high as 43.4%, according to people familiar with the proposal.

The plan would boost the capital gains rate to 39.6% for those earning $1 million or more, an increase from the current base rate of 20%, the people said on the condition of anonymity because the plan is not yet public. A 3.8% tax on investment income that funds Obamacare would be kept in place, pushing the tax rate on returns on financial assets higher than the top rate on wage and salary income, they said.

Stocks slid on news about the plan, with the S&P 500 Index down 0.7% as of 1:43 p.m. after climbing 0.2% earlier. The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.6% after rising as much as 0.5%. Ten-year Treasury yields erased gains.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Absolutely insane. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2021, 03:18:49 PM »
::)

Sorry if I spoiled the fun you were having interpreting what Biden said to suit your agenda.  ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2021, 03:45:43 PM »
Biden Eyeing Capital Gains Tax as High as 43.4 Percent for Wealthy
Newsmax ^ | April 22, 2021

President Joe Biden will propose almost doubling the capital gains tax rate for wealthy individuals to 39.6%, which, coupled with an existing surtax on investment income, means that federal tax rates for investors could be as high as 43.4%, according to people familiar with the proposal.

The plan would boost the capital gains rate to 39.6% for those earning $1 million or more, an increase from the current base rate of 20%, the people said on the condition of anonymity because the plan is not yet public. A 3.8% tax on investment income that funds Obamacare would be kept in place, pushing the tax rate on returns on financial assets higher than the top rate on wage and salary income, they said.

Stocks slid on news about the plan, with the S&P 500 Index down 0.7% as of 1:43 p.m. after climbing 0.2% earlier. The Nasdaq Composite fell 0.6% after rising as much as 0.5%. Ten-year Treasury yields erased gains.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Absolutely insane.

It's about "fairness."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2021, 10:52:12 AM »
A picture so insane I will probably post it 3 times today. Is this a signal that the end of the USA is complete to whomever the highest bidder is?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2021, 10:55:13 AM »
A picture so insane I will probably post it 3 times today. Is this a signal that the end of the USA is complete to whomever the highest bidder is?

Please someone tell me this is fake.  Please

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2021, 11:11:53 AM »

Also notice....NO USA FLAG.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2021, 01:19:30 PM »

My guess is that it's real. The fact that it's believable tells us everything we need to know.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2021, 01:30:06 PM »

That's terrible.

Old senile Joe with the diaper face and no American Flag.

To be fair it's probably not a real back drop, just imposed for the video.

The Queen of NM still does the double diaper face when speaking to a camera in her office alone. ;D

I just can't anymore. This is so retarded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 04, 2021, 08:38:11 AM »
Kamala Harris: Latin America Needs ‘Climate Adaption’ to End Border Crisis
Breitbart ^ | 05/04/2021 | Charlie Spiering

Vice President Kamala Harris promised Central American countries to work with them to battle climate change in a speech on Tuesday, in the hopes of slowing the migrant crisis.

The vice president spoke about climate change as a “root cause” of the migrant crisis, during a virtual speech to the Washington Conference on the Americas citing the lack of “climate adaptation,” and “climate resilience” in the region.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

WTFNG heck is this shizzo talking about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 04, 2021, 10:51:41 AM »
Pentagon will cancel all Trump border wall projects paid for by diverting military funds and return $14 billion to the Department of Defense as migrant crisis spirals
https://www.dailymail.co.uk ^ | 01 May 2021 | Staff

The Pentagon is to cancel all US-Mexico border wall construction projects paid for using military funds

Former President Donald Trump ordered the diversion of billions of dollars in Pentagon money to pay for the barrier after being denied funding by Congress

President Joe Biden announced a halt to border wall construction after taking office in January

Trump launched his presidential campaign in 2015 with a pledge to build a wall along the US-Mexico border and to make Mexico pay for it

Mexico refused and so did the House of Representatives after Democrats took control in 2018

Trump ultimately bypassed Congress by dipping directly into Pentagon coffers, forcing the Defense Department to allocate billions of dollars for the project

President Biden's cancellation comes into effect as over 172,000 migrants were arrested in March - the highest figure in 20 years

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pentagon officials are canceling construction of Donald Trump's border wall with funds the ex-president diverted form the military and diverting an unspent $14 billion back to the Department of Justice.

A spokesman said Friday: 'Border wall construction under the previous administration tied up more than $14 billion in taxpayer funds, shortchanged our military, and diverted attention away from genuine security challenges, like human traffickers. Rushed and haphazard wall construction also resulted in serious life, safety, and environmental issues,' the official said.

Trump declared a national emergency in 2019 in an effort to redirect funding to build a wall along the U.S. southern border.

Biden's cancellation of his flagship project came weeks after the US announced it had arrested more migrants who crossed the southern border than in any month since 2001. More than 172,000 people were detained after crossing into the country from Mexico during March.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 04, 2021, 03:05:38 PM »
Kamala Harris: Latin America Needs ‘Climate Adaption’ to End Border Crisis
Breitbart ^ | 05/04/2021 | Charlie Spiering

Vice President Kamala Harris promised Central American countries to work with them to battle climate change in a speech on Tuesday, in the hopes of slowing the migrant crisis.

The vice president spoke about climate change as a “root cause” of the migrant crisis, during a virtual speech to the Washington Conference on the Americas citing the lack of “climate adaptation,” and “climate resilience” in the region.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

This is one of the dumbest things i've heard in my life.

She knows absolutely nothing about the migrant crisis and why they are coming here.

Jesus Christ we are fucked.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: May 04, 2021, 08:10:58 PM »
This is one of the dumbest things i've heard in my life.

She knows absolutely nothing about the migrant crisis and why they are coming here.

Jesus Christ we are fucked.
QTF.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2021, 10:34:20 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #297 on: May 06, 2021, 10:55:55 AM »
no it's not fine

They support it because they actually think it’s a “Covid relief” bill when it’s actually a giant Omnibus bill

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 10, 2021, 05:56:48 AM »
Biden's Woke Military Will Embarrass America
American Thinker ^ | 10 May, 2021 | Robert L. Maginnis
Posted on 5/10/2021, 7:24:46 AM by

Are you ready to become a laughingstock to China and Russia?

Something is happening in the halls of the Pentagon, and it bodes ill for America's future military. Wokeness is crawling out of the shadows to neuter America's fighting power.

This is a dangerous move because of the criteria likely to be used to identify "extremists." These will not only further divide the military ranks, but also diminish our fighting readiness and make us the laughingstock of modern militaries, prominently including existential enemies in Russia and China.

Evidently, secretary of defense Lloyd Austin's military-wide stand-down wasn't enough for the Biden leftists in the White House and Congress, along with appointees now walking the Pentagon's E-ring. No, they are trending full-rudder left like other federal agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency. The aim is to make our bloated federal government more "woke" — a slang term meaning alert to so-called injustice in society and especially racism — regarding so-called "extremists."

This isn't a joke. Recently, our premier intelligence agency's recruiting arm posted on twitter a 36-year-old Latina CIA officer who spouted her wokeness with words like "intersectional" and "cisgender." The CIA officer confirmed her wokeness by stating, "I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender Millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder." Then she communicates that she is part of mainstream wokeness: "I did not sneak into the CIA. I earned my way in, and I earned my way up the ranks." Translation: The agency embraces wokeness.

The Pentagon is close behind. Although the military brass failed to define non-woke "extremism," leftist media volunteered that it means anyone belonging to a racist or violent ideological group such as the Proud Boys or the QAnon movement.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 11, 2021, 12:22:15 PM »
It’s Only Been 4 Months: Keystone Pipeline is Shut Down, Gas Prices Are Highest in 6 Years, Gas Stations Are Out of Gas, And Gas Lines in Several States – Nice Work, Joe!
GP ^ | May 11, 2021 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 5/11/2021, 3:16:16 PM by White Lives Matter

On Joe Biden’s first day in office, he shut down construction of the Keystone Pipeline.

Canceling the Keystone Pipeline costs over 11,000 construction jobs and 42,100 jobs throughout the US during the construction process

....Snip....

On a personal note — a friend traveling in Mississippi says the gas stations are out of gas.

It took only FOUR MONTHS for Joe Biden to ruin the US.

Biden’s First 100 Days Accomplishments:

– Kill Keystone XL Pipeline – Gas Lines – $3 Gas (National Avg) – Inflation – Crumbling Dollar – Rising Unemployment – Open Border Crisis – Antifa Terror Squads – Skyrocketing Homicides – Israel Burning – China Rising – Vaccinated Masking

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...