Author Topic: Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!  (Read 32631 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2021, 06:13:54 PM »
There is no debate about whether he lied.  He and the Surgeon General expressly said don't wear masks because they don't work:

Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!

They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!

https://t.co/UxZRwxxKL9

— U.S. Surgeon General (@Surgeon_General) February 29, 2020

. . .

In the clip, Dr Fauci says “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Fauci made this comment on an interview with 60 Minutes on March 8, during the early stages of the novel coronavirus outbreak in the United States. A longer extract of the interview is visible  youtu.be/PRa6t_e7dgI  (see 30-second mark).

He admitted he lied because he was worried that there was not enough PPE for health care workers. 

So it's not "let's say he did lie."  He did.  Why is it important?  Because we cannot trust anything he says.  Plus he lied again when being questioned about whether he continues to wear a mask for theater. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or "all liars."  It's about Fauci lying to the public.

Don't trust what Dr. Fauci says....fine. Just who are you trusting to give you the best information available with regards to COVID these days? Please don't tell me it is Trump.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2021, 06:18:16 PM »
Don't trust what Dr. Fauci says....fine. Just who are you trusting to give you the best information available with regards to COVID these days? Please don't tell me it is Trump.
You're old as dirt, have you tried a little common sense? SOMEHOW you've managed to survive to this point in your life, was that pure luck? Genetics? Some special shot they gave out 100 years ago when you were a youngin? If you turned your TV off would you have even noticed a "pandemic"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2021, 06:42:24 PM »
You're old as dirt, have you tried a little common sense? SOMEHOW you've managed to survive to this point in your life, was that pure luck? Genetics? Some special shot they gave out 100 years ago when you were a youngin? If you turned your TV off would you have even noticed a "pandemic"?

You got some things right and on others you missed the boat.

I am as old as dirt.

My high lever of common sense has served me well.

There is a certain amount of luck in surviving each day of our lives.

My family genetics for longevity is a mixed bag. Both my mom and my dad died at a fairly young age, but they also had a lot of bad habits in terms of maintaining good health. Two of my grandparents died fairly young and two lived to be pretty old. I have no biological siblings so.... When I was a very premature 'youngin', (newborn) I wasn't expected to live. So, each day was something of a miracle. Among other issues I had pneumonia. The doctor ordered a sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim - injection....there's a scar on my butt to prove it...could this have been that 'special shot' you asked about?

If I even bother to turn the TV on, it usually isn't until after 8:00 pm. This means I watch max about 3 hours of the boob tube. Mostly, I prefer gardening and home shows and the occasional movie on Netflix or Prime Video.

Even if I wanted to ignore the pandemic, my family would not have let me.

I think that covers just about everything you asked. Let me know if I missed something or if you have additional questions.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2021, 08:07:41 PM »

You are still unable to just accept the fact that Fauci lied to the public.  That cannot be reasonably disputed.  I don't trust liars.   

Why do you keep mentioning Trump??

I do my homework.  Follow the science.  And use my common sense.  I've listened to MDs, epidemiologists, and virologists.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2021, 08:26:15 PM »
You are still unable to just accept the fact that Fauci lied to the public.  That cannot be reasonably disputed.  I don't trust liars.   

I do my homework.  Follow the science.  And use my common sense.  I've listened to MDs, epidemiologists, and virologists.

Have you worn a mask and are you vaccinated?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2021, 08:43:49 PM »
Have you worn a mask and are you vaccinated?

Yes.  Why? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2021, 09:14:00 PM »
Yes.  Why?

Because if the answer was no I'd have called bullshit on this "I do my homework.  Follow the science.  And use my common sense.  I've listened to MDs, epidemiologists, and virologists."
Thank you for doing both. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2021, 09:18:31 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2021, 09:29:36 PM »
Because if the answer was no I'd have called bullshit on this "I do my homework.  Follow the science.  And use my common sense.  I've listened to MDs, epidemiologists, and virologists."
Thank you for doing both.

If you have the vaccine there is zero reason to wear a mask

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2021, 09:43:41 PM »

Not entirely true.  I am vaccinated and know that I can still get the virus.  I am 99.9% confident that if that happens I will be just fine.  But what if I were to have the virus and not realize it?  I could give it to someone who is either vulnerable, not vaccinated or both.  I don't want to see anyone suffer or die needlessly.  Me personally, I still wear mine at times to make others feel at ease or as a sign of respect.  I don't wear it when at the gym but I also train at a time of day when the crowd size is very small.  I see your point though and by and large, I agree.  But, there is some value if not scenarios where vaccinated people wearing masks can still be of benefit to others.  It's the whole brothers keeper thing.  I have a good amount of dickheads at work who are neither vaccinated nor wearing masks even though my place requires it.  So when I go to the bathroom and there are people in there not wearing masks that I don't trust, I'll slide mine on.  Scenario's like that.  I'm not forcing it on anyone and nobody should be triggered by what I do. 

If you and Grape Ape take me to Yankee stadium someday and show me around the big apple, I'll open your water and beer bottles for the night.  Promise.   ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2021, 12:38:25 AM »
Not entirely true.  I am vaccinated and know that I can still get the virus.  I am 99.9% confident that if that happens I will be just fine.  But what if I were to have the virus and not realize it?  I could give it to someone who is either vulnerable, not vaccinated or both.  I don't want to see anyone suffer or die needlessly.  Me personally, I still wear mine at times to make others feel at ease or as a sign of respect.  I don't wear it when at the gym but I also train at a time of day when the crowd size is very small.  I see your point though and by and large, I agree.  But, there is some value if not scenarios where vaccinated people wearing masks can still be of benefit to others.  It's the whole brothers keeper thing.  I have a good amount of dickheads at work who are neither vaccinated nor wearing masks even though my place requires it.  So when I go to the bathroom and there are people in there not wearing masks that I don't trust, I'll slide mine on.  Scenario's like that.  I'm not forcing it on anyone and nobody should be triggered by what I do. 

If you and Grape Ape take me to Yankee stadium someday and show me around the big apple, I'll open your water and beer bottles for the night.  Promise.   ;D

All this for a virus that has little chance of causing serious illness for most healthy people?? Those that are worried or at risk can get vaccinated. Spare me the BS about my vaccination making a difference.

The vaccine is literally in a trial phase and I have a right to worry about my health as well in the same way others can choose to get vaccinated.

You sir are a sheep.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2021, 09:00:04 AM »

I’ll double down and say there is zero reason to wear a mask and to get an unproven vaccine to fight a virus that even the oldest had more than a 96% chance of survival without it and more than a 99.9% of survival with children

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2021, 09:30:00 AM »
All this for a virus that has little chance of causing serious illness for most healthy people?? Those that are worried or at risk can get vaccinated. Spare me the BS about my vaccination making a difference.

The vaccine is literally in a trial phase and I have a right to worry about my health as well in the same way others can choose to get vaccinated.

You sir are a sheep.

You are right. I am a sheep and I now see the error of my way. I'll return to grabbing myself by the pussy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »
That’s virtue signaling.   Secondly if someone does not want to take the vaccine - that is both their choice and risk.   You are not responsible for them.   

Live your life and take off the face diaper.  Or stay wedded to your face diaper forever.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2021, 02:37:49 PM »
You are right. I am a sheep and I now see the error of my way. I'll return to grabbing myself by the pussy.

Before you do that, I'd recommend turning off CNN. That will help tremendously.

You may not be as big of a pussy as you think you are....but only you know the gaping size that you're dealing with.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2021, 05:24:42 PM »

Do you not support Trump? Why not mention him?

I can accept that Fauci lied to the public. What you seem unable to accept is that I don't believe it is such a big deal that he lied to the public. Just for the record, I don't trust liars either because once I find out they lied to me, it becomes harder to believe them.

Being an only child, I can honestly say I was pretty spoiled as a kid and probably got away with more. Lying was the only thing that would get me in deep trouble with my parents.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2021, 06:14:02 PM »
Before you do that, I'd recommend turning off CNN. That will help tremendously.

You may not be as big of a pussy as you think you are....but only you know the gaping size that you're dealing with.

I'm gonna give that a try and report back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2021, 08:20:19 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2021, 08:27:52 AM »
That’s virtue signaling.   Secondly if someone does not want to take the vaccine - that is both their choice and risk.   You are not responsible for them.   

Live your life and take off the face diaper.  Or stay wedded to your face diaper forever.

"Virtue signaling" is the rights version of "wokism". Both sound pussified.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2021, 08:54:44 AM »

Would gladly take you to YS and buy you the Lobel's steak sandwich, and discuss trading Spencer Torkelson to the Yankees.

I look at it this way from a math standpoint:

If you are vaxed, you have a low probability of contacting the virus.

Even if that happens, the probability that you're an asymptomatic carrier is even lower.

If you are these, then you encounter and unvaxed person during this incredibly short window of carrying, transmission is extremely low inside unless close proximity, and nearly impossible outside.

So, compounding all this, the probability that you are vaxed, an asymptomatic carrier, and are in a situation where you could transmit to an unvaxed or compromised individual is almost statistically zero.

So, wearing a mask in this situation perpetuates an irrational fear that we need to get away from.

Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2021, 11:34:24 AM »
I pretty much am in agreement with you. I don't fear the virus for me personally. Yesterday I went to watch my 3 year old nieces outdoor soccer game. I did not wear my mask, obviously. My aunt, uncle and cousins had theirs on. I wasn't bothered at all by it as I know how personal it is to them. They are all vaccinated. Last April they were all very, very sick with covid. My uncle was almost intubated. So for them, any thing they can do above and beyond is ok with me. It doesn't make me more fearful. They are all healthy, fit and active.

Enough of that shit. I'm gonna take you up on a ballgame one of these days. Spencer Torkelson at this stage of discussions is a non starter. Lol. Glad to see the Yankees get rolling.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2021, 12:52:28 PM »

Just read that a recent study showed that it is the working class who are resisting getting vaccinated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2021, 02:47:55 PM »
Just read that a recent study showed that it is the working class who are resisting getting vaccinated.

That’s their choice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2021, 04:30:24 PM »
That’s their choice.

Didn't say otherwise. It is just interesting to know who is making that choice.

Apparently the southern part of the country lags behind with regards to vaccines. There's speculation that like last summer, the south will see a surge in COVID cases. As of early this month Mississippi was administering the COVID vaccine slower than any other US state.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2021, 08:51:55 PM »
I pretty much am in agreement with you. I don't fear the virus for me personally. Yesterday I went to watch my 3 year old nieces outdoor soccer game. I did not wear my mask, obviously. My aunt, uncle and cousins had theirs on. I wasn't bothered at all by it as I know how personal it is to them. They are all vaccinated. Last April they were all very, very sick with covid. My uncle was almost intubated. So for them, any thing they can do above and beyond is ok with me. It doesn't make me more fearful. They are all healthy, fit and active.

Enough of that shit. I'm gonna take you up on a ballgame one of these days. Spencer Torkelson at this stage of discussions is a non starter. Lol. Glad to see the Yankees get rolling.

I understand why they're scared, but overall, people need to get rid of the mask outside thing.  It's not "being safe", it's more being scared or being a bit ignorant of the science.

And I get it though.

But the government needs to stop being so timid and tell people they're safe outside.

Then tell them to stop eating processed crap, seed oils, sugar and that being obese isn't cool.

I will admit I am a bit surprised at the vaccinated %s....thought we'd get to 65% minimum.
Y