Author Topic: How Much Of History Is Likely A Lie?  (Read 6534 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: How Much Of History Is Likely A Lie?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 01:56:11 PM »
I'll make it simple. We all came from Adam and Eve.

But there is no reason to regard history as a giant hoax or something.

What are credentials? A paid degree?

I can hypothesize anything I want as well.

Here is a nugget from the King: Unless you are a completely isolated tribe from an Island or a remote jungle, you are of mixed race.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2021, 02:01:51 PM »
I wonder what the real truth was about them dat dere Spartans.

Were they really as good as they say?

Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 02:08:19 PM »
I like what you're doing here.
What is he doing? I'm merely giving my opinion. Much less than people writing books and making television shows, basically saying they know exactly what happened thousands of years ago. That they know the language and writing.

Hell , they thought that the earth was flat and that Christpopher Columbus discovered America. I don't have to have a degree from a major university to know bullshit when I see, read, and hear it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2021, 02:16:20 PM »
What is he doing? I'm merely giving my opinion. Much less than people writing books and making television shows, basically saying they know exactly what happened thousands of years ago. That they know the language and writing.

Hell , they thought that the earth was flat and that Christpopher Columbus discovered America. I don't have to have a degree from a major university to know bullshit when I see, read, and hear it.

Shizz you're doing great bro! Keep it up.

I understand your point but its not that outlandish of a thought. As many have pointed out our current media is daily changing historical narratives.

Schools taught us Columbus was a hero, history would say he was more of a tyrant.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2021, 02:21:30 PM »
Life should be nothing more than our own personal interpretations. Philosophically speaking.

Nobody speaks for me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2021, 02:36:33 PM »
History is written by the winers of wars
If Germany had won the war do you think anyone would know about the Holocaust?

A 'winer' is someone who only drinks top shelf wines and then brags about it and their knowledge of wines. So are these wars of the wines?  :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2021, 04:15:01 PM »
No it's not. Even events from last year are a lie. Trump won the election.

WW1 and WW2 = Banker Wars
911 = Inside Job
JFK = Inside Job
2020 Presidential Election = Stolen via Fraud w/ help of Deep State

Go do some research. History should be taken with a grain of salt since it is written by the victor or those in power.

Oh please enlighten us. Try to use small words so we can keep up. 
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2021, 07:44:00 PM »
Half-truths?

Like dying in a fake car accident?

Pound sand Fatzzo.

This reply took half a page. Step it up folks.  :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2021, 08:01:08 PM »

This reply took half a page. Step it up folks.  :D

I typically ignore Shizzo threads.

And Shizzo posts.

And Shizzo.

But I will gladly participate in his real “RIP Shizzo” thread.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »
History is written by the winers of wars
If Germany had won the war do you think anyone would know about the Holocaust?

Out of curiosity, have you ever read a YouTube comments' section about Hitler? Prior to YouTube mass-censoring his speeches, I've never seen any historical figure get so many Likes, and positive comments.

Meanwhile, a Benjamin Netanyahu speech uploaded to YouTube gets ratioed so hard, it's hilarious.  ;D

But on a serious note - it does show that people are open-minded...even about Hitler. They just won't say it due to social intimidation.

As for The Holocaust or its extent, I'm automatically suspicious of any topic that we're not "allowed" to talk about.

Am I supposed to believe The Holocaust happened the way Jewish-produced Hollywood movies say it happened because the Jewish community tells me I have to believe that?

If so, why? Is it wrong of me to independently research the topic myself, and form conclusions based on what primary source evidence tells me?

Also, seeing the way David Irving and others have been abused for simply researching this subject makes me question the extent of whatever did happen to Jews in WWII. I do think a series of events and actions towards Jews similar to what we know of as "The Holocaust" happened, but not until around 1943, when the war became an existential to the German people.

Also, Hitler explicitly stated what would happen to Jews in Europe if international Jewish financial interests agitated other nations against Germany, dragging Germany into war again, all the while, Jewish financial elites profited behind the scenes.

And...what happened? Germany got attacked by the Allies via Jewish financial and media pressure. Germany did not want another world war - German wanted a private territorial dispute with Poland, and had every right to invade - 50,000 Germans were murdered in Danzig, and Hitler called for peace with the Polish government FIVE SEPARATE TIMES, finally asking that only the women and children be sent back to Germany. But Poland did not cooperate, probably because they were backed by British and French war guarantees, in case of an invasion.

Hitler's REAL crime was telling the Jewish bankers to get lost. THAT'S the history we should be taught. And they didn't want to lose control over the finances of a full country, let alone one of the size and power of Germany.

So any excuse to destroy Germany was going to be used.

And Hitler made it completely clear that if Jewish financial interests drag Germany into yet another war, it would not mean the extinction of Germans/Europeans in Europe, but the extinction of Jews in Europe.

To not heed that warning BLOWS MY MIND. It makes me wonder:

Do the Rothschilds and other Jewish banking elite even care about the common Jew? They HAD to have known, after 108 separate Jewish expulsions in the previous 2,000 years that Hitler was serious?

Did they just not care?

I have many questions about this, and I would love to learn - but both Jews and White liberals only ever call me a Nazi for asking questions about The Holocaust, and trying to learn.

I've definitely changed my views in light of being called a Nazi for the past 14 years.  ::)

And...I'm considered an anti-Semite, right?

So wouldn't I LOVE to know that six million Jews died in The Holocaust in WWII, so I could rub it in the faces of the aforementioned Jews and White liberals who call me a "Nazi" for having the audacity to actually objectively research topics before forming conclusions?

Here are some specific questions I have, and if anyone could address these points without calling me an anti-Semite, I would appreciate it:

[1] I believe "The Holocaust" happened, but I'm uncertain of its extent, and the number of deaths, as well as if this was ever a plan prior to the outbreak of WWII.

[2] I believe Hitler's policy for Jews was one of EMIGRATION, NOT EXTERMINATION, as Lord Walter de Rothschild wanted Jews emigrated to Israel under the 1917 Balfour Declaration, and Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany, due to Jewish usury and Jewish cultural influence negatively impacting the German people. Safely emigrating Jews to Israel was a win-win situation, and was the most moral and high-minded way to accomplish both Hitler's goal of Germany for Germans, and de Rothschild's goal of Palestine [Israel] for Jews.

[3] I think what people consider to be "The Holocaust" as we know of it in common parlance started some time around 1943, when, as I said, the war became an existential threat for Germans. To judge Germans after suffering 25-fold the civilian firebombing as they caused the Allies [Dresden, anyone] is extremely unfair to me. You can't judge a group of people when they are in a position with nothing to lose.

[4] I think The Holocaust - The Final Solution, whatever actually happened - was the brainchild of Heinrich HIMMLER - NOT Adolf Hitler. Hitler's big crime was essentially telling Jewish bankers to go have intercourse with themselves, and of course - naming the Jew. I think it was Joseph Goebbels said that Jews hate being identified, which I think is genetic; an evolved trait from living in a diaspora throughout their evolution, and being targeted for pogroms. So identifying Jews puts them at risk for expulsions which they have historically experienced.

Nothing I said above is unreasonable. I just want to learn. And the reason I'm skeptical about The Holocaust is precisely because anyone asking questions about it gets called a Nazi.

But why? I'm just trying to learn here. I had no animosity towards Jews prior to being slammed for simply questioning the official Hollywood Holocaust narrative.

I apologize to any person of any race who is offended that I research topics before forming a conclusion.

But ok, I'm a "Nazi".

Now, can anyone please address anything I've said above, if I happen to be wrong on any of it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2021, 08:57:50 PM »
Oh please enlighten us. Try to use small words so we can keep up.

I respect you, Tommy. And in incidentally, I inadvertently fulfilled part of your request before reading your post.

Do you have any questions or points for me?

:)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2021, 11:30:52 PM »
Out of curiosity, have you ever read a YouTube comments' section about Hitler? Prior to YouTube mass-censoring his speeches, I've never seen any historical figure get so many Likes, and positive comments.

Meanwhile, a Benjamin Netanyahu speech uploaded to YouTube gets ratioed so hard, it's hilarious.  ;D

But on a serious note - it does show that people are open-minded...even about Hitler. They just won't say it due to social intimidation.

As for The Holocaust or its extent, I'm automatically suspicious of any topic that we're not "allowed" to talk about.

Am I supposed to believe The Holocaust happened the way Jewish-produced Hollywood movies say it happened because the Jewish community tells me I have to believe that?

If so, why? Is it wrong of me to independently research the topic myself, and form conclusions based on what primary source evidence tells me?

Also, seeing the way David Irving and others have been abused for simply researching this subject makes me question the extent of whatever did happen to Jews in WWII. I do think a series of events and actions towards Jews similar to what we know of as "The Holocaust" happened, but not until around 1943, when the war became an existential to the German people.

Also, Hitler explicitly stated what would happen to Jews in Europe if international Jewish financial interests agitated other nations against Germany, dragging Germany into war again, all the while, Jewish financial elites profited behind the scenes.

And...what happened? Germany got attacked by the Allies via Jewish financial and media pressure. Germany did not want another world war - German wanted a private territorial dispute with Poland, and had every right to invade - 50,000 Germans were murdered in Danzig, and Hitler called for peace with the Polish government FIVE SEPARATE TIMES, finally asking that only the women and children be sent back to Germany. But Poland did not cooperate, probably because they were backed by British and French war guarantees, in case of an invasion.

Hitler's REAL crime was telling the Jewish bankers to get lost. THAT'S the history we should be taught. And they didn't want to lose control over the finances of a full country, let alone one of the size and power of Germany.

And Hitler made it completely clear that if Jewish financial interests drag Germany into yet another war, it would not mean the extinction of Germans/Europeans in Europe, but the extinction of Jews in Europe.

Do the Rothschilds and other Jewish banking elite even care about the common Jew? They HAD to have known, after 108 separate Jewish expulsions in the previous 2,000 years that Hitler was serious?

Did they just not care?

I have many questions about this, and I would love to learn - but both Jews and White liberals only ever call me a Nazi for asking questions about The Holocaust, and trying to learn.

I've definitely changed my views in light of being called a Nazi for the past 14 years.  ::)

So wouldn't I LOVE to know that six million Jews died in The Holocaust in WWII, so I could rub it in the faces of the aforementioned Jews and White liberals who call me a "Nazi" for having the audacity to actually objectively research topics before forming conclusions?

Here are some specific questions I have, and if anyone could address these points without calling me an anti-Semite, I would appreciate it:

[1] I believe "The Holocaust" happened, but I'm uncertain of its extent, and the number of deaths, as well as if this was ever a plan prior to the outbreak of WWII.

[2] I believe Hitler's policy for Jews was one of EMIGRATION, NOT EXTERMINATION, as Lord Walter de Rothschild wanted Jews emigrated to Israel under the 1917 Balfour Declaration, and Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany, due to Jewish usury and Jewish cultural influence negatively impacting the German people. Safely emigrating Jews to Israel was a win-win situation, and was the most moral and high-minded way to accomplish both Hitler's goal of Germany for Germans, and de Rothschild's goal of Palestine [Israel] for Jews.

[3] I think what people consider to be "The Holocaust" as we know of it in common parlance started some time around 1943, when, as I said, the war became an existential threat for Germans. To judge Germans after suffering 25-fold the civilian firebombing as they caused the Allies [Dresden, anyone] is extremely unfair to me. You can't judge a group of people when they are in a position with nothing to lose.

[4] I think The Holocaust - The Final Solution, whatever actually happened - was the brainchild of Heinrich HIMMLER - NOT Adolf Hitler. Hitler's big crime was essentially telling Jewish bankers to go have intercourse with themselves, and of course - naming the Jew. I think it was Joseph Goebbels said that Jews hate being identified, which I think is genetic; an evolved trait from living in a diaspora throughout their evolution, and being targeted for pogroms. So identifying Jews puts them at risk for expulsions which they have historically experienced.

Nothing I said above is unreasonable. I just want to learn. And the reason I'm skeptical about The Holocaust is precisely because anyone asking questions about it gets called a Nazi.

But why? I'm just trying to learn here. I had no animosity towards Jews prior to being slammed for simply questioning the official Hollywood Holocaust narrative.

I apologize to any person of any race who is offended that I research topics before forming a conclusion.

But ok, I'm a "Nazi".

Now, can anyone please address anything I've said above, if I happen to be wrong on any of it?

No fucking way I’m reading 3,000 words of this idiot anti-semite’s bullshit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2021, 05:17:00 AM »

Did they just not care?

But ok, I'm a "Nazi".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2021, 09:45:08 PM »
Who gives a fuck it`s all water under the bridge...........you can`t change or rewrite it so screw it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2021, 09:46:20 PM »
I`M A BITTER OLD CODGER I KNOW JUST LIKE THAT BITCH OLDSGOLD !

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2021, 11:30:26 PM »

Did they just not care?

But ok, I'm a "Nazi".

Things to consider Matty!

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2021, 02:14:23 AM »
As time goes on, Matt seems to get more and more verbose. Wonder why.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2021, 02:25:41 AM »
Most of it is lies today. We see the corruption today thanks to the wrong side winning. Just look at the demented incomprehensible puppet that is supposed to be president of the greatest superpower.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2021, 06:56:08 AM »
Vatican library 50 miles of bookshelving.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2021, 01:20:58 PM »
Shizz you're doing great bro! Keep it up.

I understand your point but its not that outlandish of a thought. As many have pointed out our current media is daily changing historical narratives.

Schools taught us Columbus was a hero, history would say he was more of a tyrant.

UFO aliens discovered America , Army of None can confirm this  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2021, 01:28:04 PM »

I can supposedly trace my maternal side of my family to multiple English Kings, including King Edward (Longshanks) of William Wallace and Braveheart fame.

Dumb ass, William Wallace was SCOTTISH king !.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2021, 01:41:18 PM »

Dumb ass, William Wallace was SCOTTISH king !.
Learn to read.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2021, 01:49:58 PM »
Learn to read.

Simple DNA test will confirm your 'royal blood line'  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2021, 02:03:36 PM »

Simple DNA test will confirm your 'royal blood line'  ;D
Edward I "Longshanks", King of England

Henry III, King of England

John I "Lackland", King of England

No joke. For what it's worth, these are my ancestors.

Maybe there is some inheritance that I am owed  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2021, 02:15:51 PM »
Edward I "Longshanks", King of England

Henry III, King of England

John I "Lackland", King of England

No joke. For what it's worth, these are my ancestors.

Maybe there is some inheritance that I am owed  :D

Im willing to bet this part of history is a lie.