Author Topic: Ted Nugent former covid-19 denier ,gets Covid  (Read 20979 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Ted Nugent former covid-19 denier ,gets Covid
« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2021, 04:37:12 PM »
You mean where it says on the chart you posted....walk, run, roll or bike with members of your household? If you see runners wearing masks are they always alone?  What if they encounter another person while running? Social distancing according to the CDC is at least 6 ft. The city sidewalk out front of my house isn't 6 ft. wide. A standard lane on an athletic track is 4 ft.

and

Attend small gathering with fully vaccinated family and friends? Which when you think about it, this makes no sense because they are attending the gathering with someone (you) who is not fully vaccinated.

Personal and Social Activities | COVID-19 | CDC  (note: not MSM)
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html

Very first line:Wear masks at all times, both indoors and outdoors, except when you are actively eating or drinking. Masks help protect both you and those around you. Avoid crowds and sit at tables

Do you really think all of these fear mongering guidelines are necessary?

This isn't ebola.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2021, 04:37:51 PM »
My province has once again closed all gyms/fitness centres.

For a couple of weeks I was getting around restrictions by “hiring” a personal trainer for one-on-one sessions (what was allowed), but now even that’s been quashed.

My cocktail of depression, rage and confusion is really quite something.

The government and its allies simply don’t care, so now neither do I.

My job was never affected by any of these shutdown (I am a control system automation engineer) . But it pissed me off to no end when they closed the gyms down (twice in my area). The fantasies I had about doing to the politicians who imposed such are not something to be discussed on the internet.

What's assinine about this is that resistive weight training (aka bodybuilding) increases your resistance to disease because, among other things, it helps maintain or regenerate your thymus gland. It also increases your body's production of both IGF-1 and IGF-2. Now there is a big debate in the life extension community as to whether IGF-1 actually shortens life span. But I think this is BS. Anything that increases your body's regenerative capability (which body building certainly does) is going to be good for longevity.

I believe weight training (bodybuilding) is essential to everyone, both men and women. It is especially necessary for women because it prevents the loss of bone density that women are especially prone to with age. The number one cause of age-related disability is sarcopenia, which is muscle-loss. Some of this is due to motor control neuron loss (I will have more to say on this at a later date). But much of it can be prevented through resistive weight training.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2021, 06:16:49 PM »
Do you know if these morons you see wearing masks are vaccinated?

dear dumb, cowardly walking bio weapon:

its not a 'vaccine'.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2021, 06:19:54 PM »
Thank you !   Been screaming this from day 1.  But no the worthless liberal losers screaming stay home save lives bs took over.

My job was never affected by any of these shutdown (I am a control system automation engineer) . But it pissed me off to no end when they closed the gyms down (twice in my area). The fantasies I had about doing to the politicians who imposed such are not something to be discussed on the internet.

What's assinine about this is that resistive weight training (aka bodybuilding) increases your resistance to disease because, among other things, it helps maintain or regenerate your thymus gland. It also increases your body's production of both IGF-1 and IGF-2. Now there is a big debate in the life extension community as to whether IGF-1 actually shortens life span. But I think this is BS. Anything that increases your body's regenerative capability (which body building certainly does) is going to be good for longevity.

I believe weight training (bodybuilding) is essential to everyone, both men and women. It is especially necessary for women because it prevents the loss of bone density that women are especially prone to with age. The number one cause of age-related disability is sarcopenia, which is muscle-loss. Some of this is due to motor control neuron loss (I will have more to say on this at a later date). But much of it can be prevented through resistive weight training.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2021, 06:39:51 PM »
The nation and the government are two different things. They can't wag the dog forever.

lmfao..... don't worry – things r just about wrapped up. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2021, 06:55:05 PM »
The way the establishment is trying to get around this is with a guilt trip saying that you’re putting the rest of society at risk which of course is bullshit.

Congratulations and a hearty thanks on behalf of Covid-19 for helping to keep the virus alive.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2021, 07:21:57 PM »
Congratulations and a hearty thanks on behalf of Covid-19 for helping to keep the virus alive.

u have not only fuked yourself - u r a danger to those around u.

there are legitimate, known dangers with this gene therapy.

those dangers r reality.

to state clear falsehoods directly opposing reality to the detriment of mankind is demonstratively evil.

enjoy hell.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2021, 04:18:14 AM »

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.[1][2]

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2021, 04:19:39 AM »
u have not only fuked yourself - u r a danger to those around u.

The people in New York City who talk like him are 20-30 something liberal arts major women.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2021, 07:40:27 AM »
The spike protein IS harmful in and of itself.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242248

Do you still think these vaccines are worth the risk?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2021, 08:20:10 AM »

I’ll stand behind Joe Rogan before any of the pieces of shit that have been attacking him any day of the week.

Joe Rogan’s Idiotic Advice: ‘Healthy’ Young People Don’t Need COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-rogan-tells-healthy-young-people-not-to-get-covid-19-vaccine

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2021, 09:11:46 AM »

Operation warp speed was based on the assumption that the spike protein, independent of the virus itself, was harmless. This was pure assumption. There was no scientific evidence to support this assumption back in April of last year. However, there were people pointing this out and they were ignored in the rush to Do Something, that is, to get a vaccine out. The politicians felt the need to Do Something and there was too much profit in a vaccine on the part of the pharmaceutical giants to pass up.

I give Merck credit for passing this one up. The admitted that their efforts to develop a vaccine had failed and announced they were going to pass up the opportunity.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2021, 09:30:50 AM »
The way the establishment is trying to get around this is with a guilt trip saying that you’re putting the rest of society at risk which of course is bullshit.
I heard some shit ass commercial the other day on the radio that damn near made me sick. 100% guilt trip about getting the vaccine or you don't care about your grandma/loved ones.

The latest numbers in case anyone is wondering how many idiots we have in the US.
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2021, 06:30:30 PM »
I heard some shit ass commercial the other day on the radio that damn near made me sick. 100% guilt trip about getting the vaccine or you don't care about your grandma/loved ones.

The latest numbers in case anyone is wondering how many idiots we have in the US.
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

The one with Robin Roberts? I heard it and thought this is some serious propaganda.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2021, 07:53:46 PM »
Operation warp speed was based on the assumption that the spike protein, independent of the virus itself, was harmless.

its not 'independent of the virus itself'.

u r getting the jimmy rigged, modified virus (bio weapon) via injection, which in turn... does its thing

this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

thats why hiv was crispred into the rona – gain of function.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

making designer rona... in effect a retrovirus – which increases transmissibility (increasing morbidity (not mortality))

also... this 'new DNA'... is in effect artificially procured 'complementary DNA' (cDNA)... which is - patentable.

SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2020/12/13/2020.12.12.422516.full.pdf

this 'vaccine' will introduce modified, synthetic mRNA (based on 'modified' rona retrovirus)

which will do what?

reverse transcribe into single strand cDNA, generating into double strand cDNA, incorporating into (via integrase enzyme) host cell genome - rendering your innate DNA desolate.

'Further, provided are polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA which may contain an internal ribosome entry site (RES). First identified as a feature Picorna virus RNA, IRES plays an important role in initiating protein synthesis in absence of the 5′ cap structure. An IRES may act as the sole ribosome binding site, or may serve as one of multiple ribosome binding sites of an mRNA. Polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA containing more than one functional ribosome binding site may encode several peptides or polypeptides that are translated independently by the ribosomes (“multicistronic nucleic acid molecules”). When polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA are provided with an IRES, further optionally provided is a second translatable region. Examples of IRES sequences that can be used according to the invention include without limitation, those from picornaviruses (e.g. FMDV), pest viruses (CFFV), polio viruses (PV), encephalomyocarditis viruses (ECMV), foot-and-mouth disease viruses (FMDV), hepatitis C viruses (HCV), classical swine fever viruses (CSFV), murine leukemia virus (MLV), simian immune deficiency viruses (SIV) or cricket paralysis viruses (CrPV).'

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200354423A1/en?oq=US+2020%2f0354423+A1

all who subject themselves to this grand genetic experiment (and dont die) will b altered and owned... some kind of fuked up chimeric gmo.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2021, 08:07:13 PM »
Stop quoting your own posts. Other people will quote them if they like them.

While I'm at it, no more page long copypaste posts. You don't read off someone else's words when asked your opinion about things irl.

Stop it.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2021, 08:11:00 PM »
Stop quoting your own posts. Other people will quote them if they like them.

While I'm at it, no more page long copypaste posts. You don't read off someone else's words when asked your opinion about things irl.

Stop it.

u may go fuk yourself, sincerely.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #292 on: May 02, 2021, 08:16:17 PM »
Someone had to say something.

People will like you fine. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 02, 2021, 08:22:53 PM »
Someone had to say something.

People will like you fine. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

if I quote a post of mine, its cuz its relevant, and saves me from having to type it again.

also – u r another shitbag attempting to persuade the minds of ignorant people:

I've been accepting the claims of your position, namely that the unvaxed harm the vaxed

It could be true that you're harming others by not taking it.

there are legitimate, known dangers with this gene therapy.

those dangers r reality.

to state clear falsehoods directly opposing reality to the detriment of mankind is demonstratively evil.

enjoy hell.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #294 on: May 02, 2021, 08:28:12 PM »
You can't cite yourself to support your claims. It's simply not done.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2021, 08:32:37 PM »
also – u r another shitbag attempting to persuade the minds of ignorant people:

Horseshit.

He's one of the most level headed people here.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #296 on: May 02, 2021, 08:40:12 PM »
I can't even believe we're arguing about this.

You can't quote yourself.

Everybody knows that.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 02, 2021, 08:55:35 PM »
You can't cite yourself to support your claims. It's simply not done.

lol... sure I can

how did hiv find its way into the rona?

not by accident:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

more hiv fragments have been identified within the designer rona... 18 of them now (6 + 6 + 6 = 18 - how perfect, lol)

'18 RNA fragments of homology equal or more than 80% with human or simian retroviruses have been found in the COVID_19 genome.'

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342926066_COVID-19_SARS_and_Bats_Coronaviruses_Genomes_Peculiar_Homologous_RNA_Sequences_Jean_Claude_perez_Luc_Montagnier

SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2020/12/13/2020.12.12.422516.full.pdf

^ not citing shlubs, here ^

this 'vaccine' will introduce modified, synthetic mRNA (based on 'modified' rona retrovirus)

which will do what?

reverse transcribe into single strand cDNA, generating into double strand cDNA, incorporating into (via integrase enzyme) host cell genome - rendering your innate DNA desolate.

'Further, provided are polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA which may contain an internal ribosome entry site (RES). First identified as a feature Picorna virus RNA, IRES plays an important role in initiating protein synthesis in absence of the 5′ cap structure. An IRES may act as the sole ribosome binding site, or may serve as one of multiple ribosome binding sites of an mRNA. Polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA containing more than one functional ribosome binding site may encode several peptides or polypeptides that are translated independently by the ribosomes (“multicistronic nucleic acid molecules”). When polynucleotides, primary constructs or mmRNA are provided with an IRES, further optionally provided is a second translatable region. Examples of IRES sequences that can be used according to the invention include without limitation, those from picornaviruses (e.g. FMDV), pest viruses (CFFV), polio viruses (PV), encephalomyocarditis viruses (ECMV), foot-and-mouth disease viruses (FMDV), hepatitis C viruses (HCV), classical swine fever viruses (CSFV), murine leukemia virus (MLV), simian immune deficiency viruses (SIV) or cricket paralysis viruses (CrPV).'

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200354423A1/en?oq=US+2020%2f0354423+A1

Australian Covid-19 vaccine trials ended after test subjects return 'false positive' HIV results
"Follow up tests confirmed that there is no HIV virus present, just a false positive on certain HIV tests. There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection," the statement added.

Fucboi vaccines!

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

J. Bart Classen, MD

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

'The current RNA based SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing. In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.'

The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations.'

'The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases. The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit'

'There are many other potential adverse events that can be induced by the novel RNA based vaccines against COVID-19. The vaccine places a novel molecule, spike protein, in/on the surface of host cells. This spike protein is a potential receptor for another possibly novel infectious agent. If those who argue that the COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon are correct, then a second potentially more dangerous virus may be released that binds spike protein found on the host cells of vaccine recipients.'

'Genetic diversity protects species from mass casualties caused by infectious agents. One individual may be killed by a virus while another may have no ill effects from the same virus. By placing the identical receptor, the spike protein, on cells of everyone in a population, the genetic diversity for at least one potential receptor disappears. Everyone in the population now becomes potentially susceptible to binding with the same infectious agent.'

'Approving a vaccine, utilizing novel RNA technology without extensive testing is extremely dangerous. The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.'

Could mRNA vaccines permanently alter DNA? Recent science suggests they might

Research on SARS-CoV-2 RNA by scientists at Harvard and MIT has implications for how mRNA vaccines could permanently alter genomic DNA, according to Doug Corrigan, Ph.D., a biochemist-molecular biologist who says more research is needed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/could-mrna-vaccines-permanently-alter-dna-recent-science-suggests-they-might

April 9, 2021 Over the past year, it would be all but impossible for Americans not to notice the media’s decision to make vaccines the dominant COVID narrative, rushing to do so even before any coronavirus-attributed deaths occurred.

The media’s slanted coverage has provided a particularly fruitful public relations boost for messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines — decades in the making but never approved for human use — helping to usher the experimental technology closer to the regulatory finish line.

Under ordinary circumstances, the body makes (“transcribes”) mRNA from the DNA in a cell’s nucleus. The mRNA then travels out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm, where it provides instructions about which proteins to make.

By comparison, mRNA vaccines send their chemically synthesized mRNA payload (bundled with spike protein-manufacturing instructions) directly into the cytoplasm.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and most mRNA vaccine scientists, the buck then stops there — mRNA vaccines “do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,” the CDC says. The CDC asserts first, that the mRNA cannot enter the cell’s nucleus (where DNA resides), and second, that the cell — Mission-Impossible-style (lmfao) — “gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.”

A December preprint about SARS-CoV-2, by scientists at Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), produced findings about wild coronavirus that raise questions about how viral RNA operates.

The scientists conducted the analysis because they were “puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.”

Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs “can be reverse transcribed in human cells,” “these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed” (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.”

The findings of the Harvard and MIT researchers also put the CDC’s assumptions about mRNA vaccines on shakier ground, according to Corrigan. In fact, a month before the Harvard-MIT preprint appeared, Corrigan had already written a blog outlining possible mechanisms and pathways whereby mRNA vaccines could produce the identical phenomenon.

In a second blog post, written after the preprint came out, Corrigan emphasized that the Harvard-MIT findings about coronavirus RNA have major implications for mRNA vaccines — a fact he describes as “the big elephant in the room.” While not claiming that vaccine RNA will necessarily behave in the same way as coronavirus RNA — that is, permanently altering genomic DNA — Corrigan believes that the possibility exists and deserves close scrutiny.

In Corrigan’s view, the preprint’s contribution is that it “validates that this is at least plausible, and most likely probable.”

Reverse transcription

As the phrase “reverse transcription” implies, the DNA-to-mRNA pathway is not always a one-way street. Enzymes called reverse transcriptases can also convert RNA into DNA, allowing the latter to be integrated into the DNA in the cell nucleus.

Nor is reverse transcription uncommon. Geneticists report that “Over 40% of mammalian genomes comprise the products of reverse transcription.”

The preliminary evidence cited by the Harvard-MIT researchers indicates that endogenous reverse transcriptase enzymes may facilitate reverse transcription of coronavirus RNAs and trigger their integration into the human genome.

The authors suggest that while the clinical consequences require further study, detrimental effects are a distinct possibility and — depending on the integrated viral fragments’ “insertion sites in the human genome” and an individual’s underlying health status — could include “a more severe immune response … such as a ‘cytokine storm’ or auto-immune reactions.”

In 2012, a study suggested that viral genome integration could “lead to drastic consequences for the host cell, including gene disruption, insertional mutagenesis and cell death.”

Corrigan makes a point of saying that the pathways hypothesized to facilitate retro-integration of viral — or vaccine — RNA into DNA “are not unknown to people who understand molecular biology at a deeper level.”

Even so, the preprint’s discussion of reverse transcription and genome integration elicited a maelstrom of negative comments from readers unwilling to rethink biological dogma, some of whom even advocated for retraction (though preprints are, by definition, unpublished) on the grounds that “conspiracy theorists … will take this paper to ‘proof’ that mRNA vaccines can in fact alter your genetic code.”

More thoughtful readers agreed with Corrigan that the paper raises important questions. For example, one reader stated that confirmatory evidence is lacking “to show that the spike protein only is expressed for a short amount of time (say 1-3 days) after vaccination,” adding, “We think that this is the case, but there is no evidence for that.”

In fact, just how long the vaccines’ synthetic mRNA — and thus the instructions for cells to keep manufacturing spike protein — persist inside the cells is an open question.

Ordinarily, RNA is a “notoriously fragile” and unstable molecule. According to scientists, “this fragility is true of the mRNA of any living thing, whether it belongs to a plant, bacteria, virus or human.”

But the synthetic mRNA in the COVID vaccines is a different story. In fact, the step that ultimately allowed scientists and vaccine manufacturers to resolve their decades-long mRNA vaccine impasse was when they figured out how to chemically modify mRNA to increase its stability and longevity — in other words, produce RNA “that hangs around in the cell much longer than viral RNA, or even RNA that our cell normally produces for normal protein production.”

It is anyone’s guess what the synthetic mRNA is doing while it is “hanging around,” but Corrigan speculates that its enhanced longevity raises the probability of it “being converted over into DNA.”

Moreover, because the vaccine mRNA is also engineered to be more efficient at being translated into protein, “negative effects could be more frequent and more pronounced with the vaccine when compared to the natural virus.”

Dollar signs

Corrigan acknowledges that some people may dismiss his warnings, saying “If the virus is able to accomplish this, then why should I care if the vaccine does the same thing?”

He has a ready and compelling response:

“[T]here’s a big difference between the scenario where people randomly, and unwittingly, have their genetics monkeyed with because they were exposed to the coronavirus, and the scenario where we willfully vaccinate billions of people while telling them this isn’t happening.”

Unfortunately, the prevailing attitude seems to be that the “race to get the public vaccinated” justifies taking these extra risks.

In mid-November, after the Jerusalem Post told readers that “when the world begins inoculating itself with these completely new and revolutionary vaccines, it will know virtually nothing about their long-term effects,” an Israeli hospital director argued that it’s not worth waiting two more years to ferret out mRNA vaccines’ “unique and unknown risks” or potential long-term effects.

In the U.S., enthusiasm for mRNA technology is similarly unfettered. Just a few days after the CDC released updated data showing that more than 2,200 deaths of individuals who had received either the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccines had been reported as of Mar. 26 , The Atlantic praised the technology, suggesting that the “ingenious” synthetic mRNA technology behind Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID vaccines represented a “breakthrough” that could “change the world.”

Rather than dismiss the prospect of retro-integration of foreign DNA as a “conspiracy theory,” scientists should be conducting studies with the mRNA-vaccinated to assess actual risks.

In old Disney cartoons, viewers often witnessed Donald Duck’s rich uncle, Scrooge McDuck’s, “bulging eyes [turn] into oversized Vegas slot machine dollar signs” when contemplating opportunities to increase his already immense wealth.

Judging by pharmaceutical company executives’ willingness to overlook mRNA vaccines’ long-term — and possibly multigenerational — risks, they must be similarly entranced by dollar-sign visions of a never-ending pipeline of “plug and play” mRNA products.

mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are really ‘gene therapy’ and not vaccines

former professor at the University of Virginia’s school of medicine Dr. David Martin, Ph.D

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-covid-19-vaccines-are-really-gene-therapy-and-not-vaccines-ethicist

“The problem is that in the case of Moderna and Pfizer, this is not a vaccine. This is gene therapy,” he continued. The Moderna and Pfizer creations send “a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen.”

“This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick,” Martin added.

The interviewer admitted that this description – that the injection makes one's body produce an effect that makes one sick – sounds somewhat similar to the effect of vaccines.

But Martin countered that it is “not at all” like a vaccine, since “a vaccine is supposed to trigger immunity. It’s not supposed to trigger you to make a toxin.”

“It’s not somewhat different. It’s not the same at all,” Martin explained. “It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.”

Targeting the pharmaceutical companies behind the supposed vaccinations, Martin alleged that they have manipulated clinical trial methodology to push their “vaccines” through development and production.

“They (pharmaceutical companies) said they could not test for the existence or absence of the virus and they could not test for the transmissivity because they said it would be impractical. (lol) The companies themselves have admitted to every single thing I’m saying, but they are using the public manipulation of the word vaccine to co-opt the public into believing they’re getting a thing which they are not getting.”

Instead, Martin warns that an mRNA injection “is not going to stop you from getting coronavirus. It’s not going to stop you from getting sick. In fact, on the contrary, it will make you sick far more often than the virus itself.”

Martin presented data confirming his claim, noting that after receiving their second shot of the jab, “80 percent of people had one or more clinical presentations of COVID-19,” whereas “80 percent of people who have an infection according to RT-PCR have no symptoms at all.”

Explaining what the figures mean, he said that people “will get COVID-19 symptoms from getting the gene therapy passed off as a vaccine. You will get COVID symptoms from that 80 percent of the time. If you’re exposed to SARS-CoV-2 according to RT-PCR (positive PCR test), 80 percent of the time you will have no symptoms at all.”

Looking more closely at the claims emanating from the clinical trials, Martin questioned the integrity of companies developing mRNA “gene therapy technology.”

“A human being is going to be potentially exposed to unclassified, both short-term and long-term, risks of altering their RNA and DNA from exposure to this gene therapy,” Martin warned. Of the 40,000 participants in Moderna’s clinical trial, Martin noted that only a “few hundred people had a few days less severe symptoms with the gene therapy when compared to the other control group.”

Even this, he said, is unreliable information, as the pharmaceutical firms “separate out adverse events from actual COVID symptoms.” This allowed the companies to reclassify “a lot of what would have been considered to be COVID symptoms by calling them adverse events,” giving rise to “this ridiculous 90 percent plus effectiveness.”

“As a result of that, we have both a methodology problem, which by the way, has been criticized by a number of clinical scientists. The bigger problem is that they’re still not measuring viral susceptibility and viral transmission. Those are the two legs of the stool that is (sic) required for anyone to say that they are vaccinating a population for public health reasons.”

Martin advised that “this (gene therapy) is not a prophylactic, this is not helping us, we are being told to take a treatment for a disease we don’t have and most likely will not have.”

8,430 DEAD 354,177 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/8430-dead-354177-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2021, 09:34:56 PM »
You got the wicker basket thing and the blanket that scotsmen make dresses out of, and it's sunny. It's gonna be fun. Getbig Park. Good times.

And here he comes, with the whiskers going in all directions and the tweed trousers with a little poop on 'em and the animated conversation that doesn't have any other participants. They put it in everything, man!

Sir. Please. You're making people uncomfortable.

Now YOU'RE ONE OF EM!!! YOU'RE WITH THEM!!! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Ugh. Fine. He has a right to be there. I'm just asking. What kind of a board do we want to post on? I'm not saying you eject him but maybe we could offer him a ticket to another forum or something?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2021, 10:51:03 PM »
You got the wicker basket thing and the blanket that scotsmen make dresses out of, and it's sunny. It's gonna be fun. Getbig Park. Good times.

And here he comes, with the whiskers going in all directions and the tweed trousers with a little poop on 'em and the animated conversation that doesn't have any other participants. They put it in everything, man!

Sir. Please. You're making people uncomfortable.

Now YOU'RE ONE OF EM!!! YOU'RE WITH THEM!!! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Ugh. Fine. He has a right to be there. I'm just asking. What kind of a board do we want to post on? I'm not saying you eject him but maybe we could offer him a ticket to another forum or something?

passive aggressive gaslighting does not refute reality.

if the truth bothers u so much – good – choke on it.