Author Topic: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control  (Read 9526 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2021, 05:25:15 PM »
Why? Sometimes a present doesn't need to be opened. Sometimes the cat doesn't need to be let out of the bag.

Mass with class, with a hint of abs......

Goodrum never hides and takes the hits.   Post a current pic or STFU about him.  Goodrum is a legend here. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2021, 05:28:23 PM »
Goodrum never hides and takes the hits.   Post a current pic or STFU about him.  Goodrum is a legend here.
Dude.....Its not that serious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2021, 06:04:23 PM »
Dude.....Its not that serious.

Actually it is when you go after him.   You want to be in that upper tier on this site you need to do upper tier stuff.   Got it ?  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2021, 06:10:54 PM »
Actually it is when you go after him.   You want to be in that upper tier on this site you need to do upper tier stuff.   Got it ?  ;)

Sucking a cock whilst in a drunken stupor doesn't count?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2021, 06:16:57 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2021, 06:17:49 PM »

You might make the best use of gifs on this entire site.  Well done.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2021, 06:22:34 PM »
look at those cheeks and the double chin:

an intervention is needed!

If you compare Vince to World's Fattest Man, Mexican man Juan Pedro Franco, 33, who weighs 93 stone [591-kg, 1302-lb], he's not even that fat:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2021, 06:40:39 PM »
Why? Sometimes a present doesn't need to be opened. Sometimes the cat doesn't need to be let out of the bag.

Mass with class, with a hint of abs......

You have neither mass, muscle, abs, or any class.   We've already seen your drunk ass and if you had made any improvements,  you would have posted it up quicker than that post you made about sucking another man's dick for attention.

With all the time you've spent here on a bodybuilding forum, I would think that it would motivate you to pick up a fucking weight of some type so I have to wonder why the fuck are you even here to begin with??.  You are just worthless and simply taking up space on Getbig.  I think you need to get a part time job that doesnt involve being the gloryhole mouth at an adult video store.  Even Ron deleting your account would not be enough to clean the stench....you should climb into a trash bag and shoot yourself to make it easier for the garbage truck to haul you to the nearest landfill.  I only wish I could borrow Dr Emmitt Brown's Delorean,  go back in time and give your mother a bottle of birth control pills.  You are a beta, an incel, and you have no chance of ever being a Getbig Legend.  If you're not going to take my advice about the trash bag, then I'd suggest to shut up when Getbig Legends are posting
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2021, 06:51:52 PM »

You have neither mass, muscle, abs, or any class.   We've already seen your drunk ass and if you had made any improvements,  you would have posted it up quicker than that post you made about sucking another man's dick for attention.

With all the time you've spent here on a bodybuilding forum, I would think that it would motivate you to pick up a fucking weight of some type so I have to wonder why the fuck are you even here to begin with??.  You are just worthless and simply taking up space on Getbig.  I think you need to get a part time job that doesnt involve being the gloryhole mouth at an adult video store.  Even Ron deleting your account would not be enough to clean the stench....you should climb into a trash bag and shoot yourself to make it easier for the garbage truck to haul you to the nearest landfill.  I only wish I could borrow Dr Emmitt Brown's Delorean,  go back in time and give your mother a bottle of birth control pills.  You are a beta, an incel, and you have no chance of ever being a Getbig Legend.  If you're not going to take my advice about the trash bag, then I'd suggest to shut up when Getbig Legends are posting
Meltdown.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2021, 10:33:50 PM »

This always confuses me.

Did Shizzo suck the cocks before or after he died in the car accident?

A drunken Shizzo post is like watching a video of Genova and Big Lenny 69ing together.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2021, 11:15:32 PM »
This always confuses me.

Did Shizzo suck the cocks before or after he died in the car accident?

A drunken Shizzo post is like watching a video of Genova and Big Lenny 69ing together.

I'm not a historian but I believe it was before his "death".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2021, 01:19:26 AM »
I'm not a historian but I believe it was before his "death".

Is King Shizzo that Canadian bodybuilder who was friends with Nasser El Sonbaty? Alex23? He used to post videos speaking to Nasser, and people would call Nasser names like "Nasshole Oil Syntholbody". Although the videos may be lost to YouTube.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2021, 04:30:03 AM »

:D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2021, 07:58:42 AM »
Is King Shizzo that Canadian bodybuilder who was friends with Nasser El Sonbaty? Alex23? He used to post videos speaking to Nasser, and people would call Nasser names like "Nasshole Oil Syntholbody". Although the videos may be lost to YouTube.

No.

And you know that.

Get off the internet and go spend time with your kids.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2021, 08:13:21 AM »
No.

And you know that.

Get off the internet and go spend time with your kids.

Normally, some of the time I'm online, it's when I'm hanging out with my kids while we are on tablets or something. Now because of COVID paranoia, there are always questions about whether or not I was within six feet of someone who may have not worn a mask once.  ::) It doesn't help that where I live is the worst in North America for restrictions currently, with curfews and all this other dumb shit. Every restaurant still closed, etc.

So basically, I'm splitting time with family differently than before. One pair of grandparents are close to 70, so it's somewhat understandable.

Some people will only stop being scared when they are told to stop being scared. Unfortunately, these people are chiefly driving the more irrational aspects of this agenda, IMO.

Is King Schizzo someone's gimmick? I can't tell from writing style and no one told me who it is. I read at least one post saying King was Alex, then numerous posts where he was called someone's gimmick, but without the name given.

But anyway, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if Alex ever left the board completely.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2021, 09:13:42 AM »
Normally, some of the time I'm online, it's when I'm hanging out with my kids while we are on tablets or something. Now because of COVID paranoia, there are always questions about whether or not I was within six feet of someone who may have not worn a mask once.  ::) It doesn't help that where I live is the worst in North America for restrictions currently, with curfews and all this other dumb shit. Every restaurant still closed, etc.

So basically, I'm splitting time with family differently than before. One pair of grandparents are close to 70, so it's somewhat understandable.

Some people will only stop being scared when they are told to stop being scared. Unfortunately, these people are chiefly driving the more irrational aspects of this agenda, IMO.

Is King Schizzo someone's gimmick? I can't tell from writing style and no one told me who it is. I read at least one post saying King was Alex, then numerous posts where he was called someone's gimmick, but without the name given.

But anyway, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if Alex ever left the board completely.

FatAlex23 is Alex Gauthier.

Dicksuck Shizzo is Shaun Caffey.

You of all people should be keeping track of this.

Matt, you are really letting the side down. I think you should stage a one manlet sit in on the steps of Thunder Bay City Hall.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2021, 10:26:50 AM »
If you compare Vince to World's Fattest Man, Mexican man Juan Pedro Franco, 33, who weighs 93 stone [591-kg, 1302-lb], he's not even that fat:
Same body fat % though.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2021, 11:24:51 AM »

That blokes neck is actually less fat than goodrums

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2021, 11:41:05 AM »
If you compare Vince to World's Fattest Man, who weighs 93 stone [591-kg, 1302-lb], he's not even that fat:

;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:46 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2021, 12:21:11 PM »
;)

Nice work, except you forgot his makeup.

See below.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2021, 01:06:56 PM »
 :-*

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2021, 01:14:13 PM »

Vince went off letting him have it with both barrels !   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2021, 01:15:47 PM »