Author Topic: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control  (Read 9162 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2021, 01:34:23 PM »

You have neither mass, muscle, abs, or any class.   We've already seen your drunk ass and if you had made any improvements,  you would have posted it up quicker than that post you made about sucking another man's dick for attention.

With all the time you've spent here on a bodybuilding forum, I would think that it would motivate you to pick up a fucking weight of some type so I have to wonder why the fuck are you even here to begin with??.  You are just worthless and simply taking up space on Getbig.  I think you need to get a part time job that doesnt involve being the gloryhole mouth at an adult video store.  Even Ron deleting your account would not be enough to clean the stench....you should climb into a trash bag and shoot yourself to make it easier for the garbage truck to haul you to the nearest landfill.  I only wish I could borrow Dr Emmitt Brown's Delorean,  go back in time and give your mother a bottle of birth control pills.  You are a beta, an incel, and you have no chance of ever being a Getbig Legend.  If you're not going to take my advice about the trash bag, then I'd suggest to shut up when Getbig Legends are posting

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2021, 03:17:59 PM »
Vince, will you be joining Will Smith in his upcoming transformation?

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a36331049/will-smith-transformation-plan-youtube/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2021, 05:06:59 PM »

Looks like Dillet off the sauce.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2021, 06:09:34 PM »

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a36331049/will-smith-transformation-plan-youtube/

That is Samuel L. Jackson.