Author Topic: 2006 USA's/Need Makeup & Hairstyle artist  (Read 2707 times)

fitchick77

• Getbig I
2006 USA's/Need Makeup & Hairstyle artist
« on: June 15, 2006, 10:30:55 AM »
Does anyone know of a really good makeup and hairstyle artist that will be available for the USA's in Vegas?  I'm competing in figure this year and want to look my best, thanks for any advise!!! ;)

KGM

• Getbig II
Re: 2006 USA's/Need Makeup & Hairstyle artist
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:39:20 AM »
Hi Fitchik,

You might want to check with IFBB Pro Elaine Goodlad.  Elaine is a professional make-up artist and works with a lot of the other pro girls at shows when she is not competing herself.  She also does the hair/make-up for Terry's shoots including the recent cover with Jen Hendershott for Oxygen.

http://bodysport.com/models/Elaine%20Goodlad/index.html

She will be doing make-up at the Jr. Nationals this weekend but might not be booked for the USA as of yet. (Plus, they live in Las Vegas). 

Email me and I will call her and then forward your info.  Good luck in the show!

Kevin Myles  (kevinmyles@aol.com)

Bodysport.com
www.bodysport.com

Tanji Johnson

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: 2006 USA's/Need Makeup & Hairstyle artist
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to add that I have worked with Elaine as well. She always does a great job and knows her stuff!

If Elaine books up, my image consultant Rose will also be booking appts for the USAs. Please email her at rosa@itilink.com. She does make up and styling.

God Bless! I'll be working backstage at the USAs and Team U so I look forward to seeing and helping everyone!!

Tanj