Author Topic: 2006 IFBB All-Star Pro Fitness Arkansas Results  (Read 6961 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2006 IFBB All-Star Pro Fitness Arkansas Results
« on: July 03, 2006, 11:14:46 AM »
Tentative List for the IFBB All-Star Pro Fitness in Little Rock....  Saturday, July 8, 2006

Booth, Jessica
DaSilva, Regiane
Johnson, Tanji
Jones, Donna Louise
Lee, Deana
Lohre, Julie
Montabone, Summer
Monteleone-Semsch, Angela
Newell, Bridgette
Sarrazin, Laurence
Seely, Kim
Szep, Katie
Wickham, Sandra Marie

Wishing everyone the best for the 4th of July!!!

Please come and support the show!

More info:

TO:  All IFBB Pro Fitness Competitors
RE:  2006 IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Championships (July 8, 2006)
PLACE:  Robinson Center Music Hall, Little Rock, AR
HOST HOTEL:  DoubleTree Little Rock
OLYMPIA QUALIFIER: Top 3 spots qualify for 2006 Olympia
PURSE:  $8,000.00 total purse

All IFBB Fitness Pros:

I am happy to announce that my husband, Chad Nicholls, and I will be promoting the first annual IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Championships on Saturday, July 8, 2006 in Little Rock, AR at the Robinson Center Music Hall.

We are extremely excited to bring this great event to you – not only is it a chance for Chad and I to give back to the sport and federation that has given us so much, but this venue is ideal for a pro fitness competition.  Not only will you have an extremely large area to work – (total useable floor area is 60 x 30), but this floor is a regulation dance/aerobics floor.  You will be competing on the type of laminate wood flooring with air cushion underneath:  No risers, no uneven flooring and for most of you no transition from one type of surface to another as I realize most of you practice and train on this type of surface.  The Robinson Center is where the Little Rock Ballet and other dance companies in the area hold their performances and recitals.  As well, it is equipped with professional lighting and an incredible sound system.  Below the stage there are ample dressing rooms and changing facilities.

As an IFBB Pro and Ms. Olympia Champion, I know the hard work and dedication it takes just to compete and I promise that the athletes competing in our event will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy they deserve.  We are planning on eventually adding all IFBB events to this show and turn it into a complete health and fitness weekend, but wanted to begin with fitness due to the incredible facility we have access to.  We hope to see you compete in our event and that we can count on your support!

Our location, Little Rock, AR is not only centralized from both coasts, but it is relatively inexpensive both in terms of flights and in terms of lodging expenses.  We have currently been promoting the Arkansas State Body Building, Fitness and Figure Championships which will be held in conjunction with the All Star Pro Fitness, for the past several years.  The airport is close in proximity to the downtown area – which is where the venue/hotel is located.  The host hotel – the Little Rock DoubleTree is one of the nicest hotels in Little Rock and is attached directly to the Robinson Center Music Hall.  You will literally be able to walk down to the venue from your hotel room – no shuttling back and forth – no waiting for transportation! 

At this point in time, the pro fitness event will be held all in one day – both the pre-judging and finals will be on Saturday.  Currently, the top 3 spots will qualify for the 2006 Fitness Olympia lineup.  As well, we are offering a total purse of $8,000.00!  We have also received a great sponsorship from Jagware posing suits!  They will be awarding gift certificates for the top three placements as follows:  1st place will receive a $3,000.00 gift certificate – 2nd place will receive a $2,500.00 gift certificate - 3rd place will receive a $2,000.00 gift certificate and we currently have several other prizes in the works.  We hope that you have an interest in our event and that you will participate and grow with us!  I believe that contracts have been sent from the IFBB; however, if you need a contract or more information, please feel free to contact me at  MayhemMailBag@aol.com .  Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the show!

Sincerely,

KIM CHIZEVSKY-NICHOLLS
4-TIME MS. OLYMPIA

kszep

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: IFBB All-Star Pro Fitness in Little Rock Competitor LIst
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 06:39:31 PM »
I am very excited to meet so many new competitors.  Can't wait for the show.  Best of luck to everyone.  Let's have some fun!
-Katie Szep

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 06:30:06 PM »
Should be a good show.

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 10:46:55 PM »
Good to see some of the newer pros who haven't competed as much there. 

I hope Germany's Regiana DaSilva does well - she's got a great attitude and presence - keep an eye out for her.

gene

olimpya

• Getbig II
  • ATOPE
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:44 AM »
Regiane DaSilva, SPECTACULAR, great routine,exelent body.

Fit Figures

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Fitness & Figure Competition Team
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 03:27:09 AM »
Wow, a GREAT line-up!  Some really awesome names on that list that are known for incredible performances!  Best wishes to my girls Tanji and Katie - ROCK THE HOUSE!!!  I wish I could be there to cheer you on! 

xoxo
Alissa

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 09:37:29 PM »
Results

5th - Julie Lohre
4th - Jessica Booth
3rd - Regia DaSilva
2nd - Deana Lee
1st - Tanji Johnson

Pictures to follow tomorrow evening on LohreCreative.com

Rick Lohre
www.lohrecreative.com

Congrats to my girl...I love you baby...great job!

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 10:29:19 AM »
As promised, I have posted galleries for the IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Competition.  If any competitor wishes a high resolution copy of any of the photos, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Chad and Kim put on a wonderful show and all the competitors were phenomenal.  Thanks again for the opportunity to shoot the show. 

It was a pleasure to meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again.  Best of luck to all of you in your upcoming endeavors. 

Rick Lohre
www.LohreCreative.com

Arkansas State Figure & Fitness pictures to come soon...

Photos posted on LohreCreative.com from IFBB Fitness PreJudging....

and Finals/Awards for IFBB Fitness

fitfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 11:36:06 AM »
What happened to Angie Semsch...did she get injured or something??? ???

MrsQ

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 12:01:06 PM »
6th-Angie Semsch
7th-Laurence Sarrazin
8th-Katie Szep
9th-Kim Seeley
10th-Bridgette Newell
11th-Sandra Wickam
12th-Summer Montabone
13th-Donna Jones

I believe that Angie was penalized for not completing all of the mandatories in her 45 second.  I may be wrong, so please forgive me if I am incorrect.

The show was great, all of the routines were entertaining, and I thought that all of the girls came in with very different, yet strong physiques.

Julie Lohre

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.julielohre.com
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 09:40:07 AM »
This was such an amazing show!  Great quality competitors and very well put on.  Thank you to Kim & Chad for taking great care of all the athletes and giving us such a wonderful venue!

Congrats to Tanji (who is amazing), Deana and Regina on qualifying for the O!!!  Also congrats to Jessica Booth who has a very bright future in Fitness and tons of fun to hang with, even if there was no fire : )  Special props to Katie Szep & Kim Seeley who had amazing routines and great physiques.  Dallas is going to be a stacked show!  I can't wait to see you all again - you made the weekend fun!

Julie :)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 10:24:17 AM »
Julie,

Congratulations!  It is great to see you back in fitness...also that your knee held out and you didn't seem to have problems this weekend. 

Good Luck in Dallas!
Jennifer

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 11:15:41 AM »
1 Tanji Johnson USA 5 10 7 16 38 
2 Deana Lee USA 11 5 12 11 39 
3 Regiane Da Silva Germany 17 16 20 9 62 
4 Jessica Booth USA 17 20 37 38 112 
5 Julie Lohre USA 27 29 38 41 135 
6 Angie Semsch USA 27 25 65 25 142